2

Warning [SEQUEL][HIATUS]

Ahra’s POV:

            I did my homework and marked the day where I will be going out with him, Saturday. And today is Tuesday, I can’t wait, so I slept early, hoping that Saturday will come faster.

            The next day, I woke up and hurriedly wore my dress. I was anticipating to see him ever since I heard the news.

 

            I made my way to school with Suho and I walked to the gates with my heart beating fast. I found him smiling at me and hugged me. He twirled me around and put me into his embrace.

            “I am so happy I’ll marry you.” He whispered and I smiled.

            “Me too.”

 

            At lunch break, we told everyone in exo about our arranged marriage and everyone was cheering except for Luhan, well, I shrugged it off since I thought he’s probably in a bad mood.

            After school, I had nothing to do and I had to wait for Suho to finish his practice. So I went to the library and read a book about Sherlock Holmes.

            “Is that book really interesting?” I heard someone ask. I lifted my head and met Suho.

            “You’re done? Since when?”

            “Just moments ago. Come on, let’s go home.”

            I put back my book and went home with him. Well, not that it’s weird, but he’s really quiet today.

            “Oppa, you’re really quiet, is something wrong?”

            “Nothing’s wrong.”

            “Really? I know something’s wrong, so you need to tell me.”

            “It’s just that I’ll be losing you in a matter of I don’t know, weeks? Months? Days? I’ll miss you so much.” He sighed.

            “Aww, oppa you don’t need to worry- wait, lose me? So.. I’ll be living in a house with him?”

            He nodded and I wanted to smile, but he was kind of sad, so I didn’t.

            “Well, you can always visit me at the house, or at school. We’ll see each other at school, right?”

            “Actually, I’m becoming an SM trainee in a month.”

            “What? You are? So that means the others are going to be in SM too?” even Kris?

            “Yeah, and we’re going to graduate next week, remember? So I can’t really visit you that often.”

            “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” I sighed, “I was too having fun with the others I didn’t notice.”

            “Well, everything’s have to end, right? No matter how fun it is, how nice, how comfortable, everything needs to end.” His words are so wise, I don’t know this person beside me.

            We were silent on the way home until we got there and as usual, mom and dad weren’t home. They were too busy working to notice we miss them every moment.

            So they’re going to be a trainee in SM, and I’ll be living with Kris, I’m going to be his wife, but I’m not allowed to see him everyday because he’ll be at work and I shouldn’t bother him too much because he’ll be working and then he’ll be busy and then he’ll have a bad mood almost about everyday? Ouch.

            “I’m gonna go take a shower.” I sighed and went up.

            After showering, I cooked and we ate in silence, like, complete awkward silence. I went up to my room and found that he invited me to a video call from skype. I accepted and we talked about things and well, I asked about the thing.

            “So, you’re going to be a trainee in SM?”

            “H-how did you know?” he looked panicked.

            “From oppa, duh.” I smiled but his expression never changed.

            “I love you, you know that?”

            “I love you too, Kris.” I smiled and he sighed in relief.

 

            The next day I woke up and wore a simple outfit and made my way to school with Suho.

            “So, we were pretty awkward yesterday, what actually happened?”

            “Hm, I don’t know, after your pretty amusing speech there I found myself encouraged and brave.” I said sarcastically and he pout.

            “I was only being a brother.”

            “And you did a great job on it.”

            He grinned and hugged me, “I’m so lucky to have you as my sister.”

            “Me too, as a brother.”

            We walked back to school and I found Kris in front of the gate. I guess he was waiting for someone.

            “Ahra baby~” he kissed me and I can hear Suho’s fake puking proccess.

            “I’m gonna go first.” Then he left us alone with a chuckle.

            “What’s up? It’s rare for you to wait for me like this.” I said and he pout.

            “Can’t I see my baby?” he pretended to cry and wiped a tear from his face.

            “Kris, you don’t have a baby.”

            “You’re my baby, silly.” He ruffled my hair and held my hand as we walked to class.

 

            -Saturday-

            I woke up early because he said he wanted to pick me up at 8am. So I woke up at six and dressed myself. I suddenly felt a pang on my head as I walked to the kitchen. Suho is still sleeping, so I wanted to make breakfast for him. Ugh, what the hell? Why is it like this? I don’t like it at all. It’s like you’re stabbed a million times on the head and thrown to a wall which hit your head, something like that.

            The pang left and I was completely fine, to my surprise. I cooked and I found someone hugging me as I was about to leave.

            “Oppa?”

            “Mhmm.. where are you going- oh yeah, you have a date with Kris hyung.” He said and I blushed.

            “Well, have fun. I’m glad he has you.”

            “Or maybe the other way around.” I muttered and he chuckled, “bye now, sis.” He said as he heard car noises outside and pushed me out of the house.

            “Yah!” I pout and Kris gave me a hug.

            “Hi baby~” he saing and I chuckled, “cheesy beast.”

            “But you like that beast.” He kissed me and I kissed back.

            “Let’s go, you look too beautiful for me to see to often.” He winked.

            Oh gawd.

 

            We went to this park and we sat down on the grass.

            “So.. why did you bring me here?”

            “Well, I just like it here and I want to share some things to you. I also have to talk to you about some things, but let’s leave that to later.” He turned to face me.

            “Okay, what things?”

            “Well, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about us being trainees.”

            I smiled and pinched his cheeks, “it’s okay, Krissy~”

            “Thanks baby.” He gave me a quick peck.

            We got ice-creams, everything until it was about to go da7rk. I wanted to go home, but he insisted to go to this one place, a balcony. I never knew such a beautiful place existed(A/N: it doesn’t xD).

            “Do you like it?”

            I nodded and he back hugged me.

            He sighed and buried himself on my bare shoulder.

            “Kris? What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing, I’m just…” he stopped and released me. I faced him and his face has a blank expression and I grew worried as he suddenly knlet down and took a deep breath.

            “Kris, what’s wrong-“

            “Will you marry me?” I can’t believe the words I just heard.

            I smiled and nodded as I put my hands around his neck.

            “I love you.” I said and he hugged me back.

            “I love you more.”

            We hugged and he took me home. As I said the news to Suho, he jumped and hugged me.

            “He is very very lucky to have you.” He saw the ring and his eyes widened. Looks expensive? Tell me about it.

 

------

and that my friends, is chapter two:) hope you enjoy it and please do comment and subscribe! Thanks~