1

Warning [SEQUEL][HIATUS]

            It’s been a month since me and Kris dated and I feel like I’m the luckiest girl ever, he loves me and says that every night every day. His gorgeous smile, his perfect jawline, his orbs, everything about him seems so, perfect. He’s my prince charming, and I’m the princess waiting for him.

            “Babe, wanna go out this Saturday?” he asked and I nodded.

            “Sure Krissy.” I pinched his nose and he giggled.       

            “My babe is so cute.” He pecked my lips and grinned.

            “Seriously guys, if you want to go all lovey dovey then just go to another place and leave us, the singles, alone.” Xiumin sighed and shook his head.

            “I’m not single.” Suho said and I looked at him wide-eyed.

            “What? You’re not? You have a girlfriend?” I bombard him with questions and he just nodded.

            “Why don’t you tell me? Who is it?” I asked.

            “Lee Soojung.” He said.

            “Ooh, I see.. well, I’ll see you guys later, I need to go to the bathroom.” I went up and left.

            I stumbled on the bathroom door and dizziness came rushing to my head. What in the world? I pulled myself together and tried to walk, and I did it successfully until I got back to class, since the bell had rang. I saw Kris there looking pale and worried, I hope he’s okay, what happened?

            “Ahra(A/N: decides to give her a name~), where have you been? Are you okay?” he was really worried.

            “Yeah, I was just dizzy.” I smiled and sat beside him.

            Tsng there goes the dizziness again. Endure it Ahra, endure it, it’ll go away.

            I did and it went away, but it kept on coming back until I went home with Suho.

            “What’s wrong with you? Ever since you went to the bathroom this break time, you seem to be having troubles.” Suho said and I shook my head.

            “I’m just dizzy, I don’t know why.”

 

Suho’s POV:

            I wonder what’s wrong with her, she’s been like this ever since yesterday! Being silent all of a sudden, dizziness, it’s been like this all the time. I hope she’s okay. Should I tell Kris what happened? Nah, she must’ve told him herself.

            Oh, and I lied about Lee Soojung, she doesn’t exist.

            “Oppa, you lied, didn’t you?” she asked.

            “About what?”

            “Lee Soojung.” She smiled and I embarrassedly nodded.

            “Hah, I thought so!” she grinned in joy and I ruffled her hair.

            “I was just trying to joke around, okay?”

            “Which failed to me~” she sang and I slung my arm around her shoulder.

 

            We got home and guess what? Mom and dad was there. Surprise, surprise, this is really rare for them to come home early.

            “Mom, dad, this is a surprise. You guys rarely went home early. What’s the special occasion?” I asked.

            “Oh, we need to talk to you, Joonmyeon. You can go and take a bath first, Ahra.” Mom said and she nodded. We went to the kitchen and talked about Ahra.

            “What? Arranged marriage?! Mom, she loves Kris and Kris loves her, they’re in love! Don’t ruin my sister’s love life!” I stood up.

            “But it’s the only way to make our company more productive and successful!” my mom stubbornly said while my dad just sighed I bet he’s thinking how he could marry a woman as stubborn as her, but that’s love.

            “No! I can’t let her do it. So, just get me the arranged marriage. I’ll do it.”

            “You can’t, they only have a son.” Dad said and I became frustrated.

            “Who is the guy?”

            “Wu Yifan, Chinese.” My eyes widened.

            “Mom, why didn’t you say so? That’s Kris. So, okay, sure.” I shrugged and they beamed.

            “Really? Good then! I’ll tell her right away.” Mom said and she went out of the bathroom.

            “Ahra, come down here for a while, we need to talk.” Dad said loudly and she went down with her wet hair.

            “What is it, mom? Dad? Oppa?”

            “First, don’t scream and run away.” Mom said and she nodded.

            “You’re going to be in an arranged marriage.” Dad said.

            “WHAT?! NO! I LOVE KRIS, I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH ANOTHER GUY!!” she yelled. Mom and I chuckled.

            “You’re in an arranged marriage with him, sweetheart. That’s why I told you not to yell.” Mom shook her head and she smiled.

            “Sorry, but are you sure? With Kris? This isn’t a mistake, right?” she was smiling uncontrolably and dad smiled and nodded. She jumped around and I laughed.

            “I’m so happy! Does Kris knows about this?”

            “Well, his mom should be telling him by now.”

 

Kris’ POV:

            I went home and I was really surprised to see my parents’ Aston Martin. They’re home? Well, that’s rare. I wonder what’s up.

            “Mom? Dad? Are you guys home?” I asked once I stepped inside the house.

            “Yes dear, we’re in the kitchen. Come here, we need to talk.” I heard my mom say so I did so.

            “Hi mom, hi dad. It’s rare for you guys to go home early, what’s wrong?”

            “We have a thing to tell you, and you might not like it.” Please don’t tell me I’m going to get into an-

            “You’re getting into an arranged marriage.” They cut my thoughts. .

            “No.” I said bluntly, “I don’t want to marry anyone but my girlfriend. I love her, so there is no way I’m letting her go.”

            “Who is this girlfriend of yours?”

            “Kim Ahra.” I said and both smiled.

            “Oh, that Kim Ahra? What a coincidence, you’re getting married to her.”

            “What? You’re joking.”

            “Am not.” Dad said.

            “Well, there are lots of Kim Ahra, so you might have mistaken her-“

            “Suho is her brother, right?” mom cut me off. It really is her.

            “Yeah, so.. it really is her?” I smiled.

            “Yup, you heard us.”

            “Thanks mom, dad. You guys are really the best.” I hugged them and they hugged me back.

 

            I went up to my room and my laptop. I sign in to my skype and video called her, she answered and she was in her normal tee with shorts, sitting down on her chair.

            “Have you heard?” I asked while grinning.

            “Hear what?” she asked. What? She doesn’t know?

            “You haven’t heard?” I was disappointed.

            “Er, no?”

            Maybe it wasn’t her after all, but mom said Suho is her brother, so it can’t not be her. Unless, her mom haven’t told her yet.

            “God, you should have seen your face! Well, I’ve heard alright and I’m really really happy about it!!” she grinned wide and rested her elbow on her desk.

            “Babe, you scared me back then. I thought I was going to get married to another person! Don’t ever do that, ever again.” I said and she smiled.

            “Sorry, but I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now.”

            “So, how about out plan to go out this Saturday? Where do you want to go?”

            “I don’t know, you planned it, not me. So I’m fine with anything.”

            “Okay then, wear something nice and comfortable, because I’m taking you picnic without food.” I smiled.

            “Hmm, alright then.” She smiled, “well, I gotta do my homeworks..”

            “Do it while you’re looking at me, I bet you’ll do it better.”

            “Haha, funny.” She said sarcastically.

            “Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow, babe. Love you, goodnight, sweet dreams, dream of me.” I said and she ended the call with a smile.

            I love her so much and I can’t wait to get married with her. Speaking of marriage, when will I propose to her? Should I plan it out myself?

            “Mom, about the marriage, when should I propose to her?” I asked as I got down.

            “As soon as possible. And you should do it by yourself, since you said you love her.” My mom winked and I made wy way to my room.

            As soon as possible, on my own, huh? I have a great idea.