Prolouge

The Dinner with TVXQ and Super Junior Members

Enjoy, Guys! :D

Author's POV

Super Junior members really had nothing got to do. They're resting their self in the dorm, It's very queit. Everyone only focused the things they do. Until suddenly Super Junior's maknae walked to Super Junior's enternal maknae and pouted his lips cutely.

"Hyung~ " the maknae whined cutely. Ryeowook, on the other hand put away his cooking megazine and looked at Kyuhyun with bored and lazy eyes.

"What?"

Kyuhyun pouted even more hearing his hyung answering his aegyo with flat tone. "I'm hyungry~~"

"Go out, There's no foods in our dorm, Kyuhyunnie. You can order something."

Kyuhyun still pouting his lips and placed himself sit beside Ryeowook, Kyuhyun hugging Ryeowook's slim left arm. "Hyungiee~~"

"Kyuhyunnie, I'm busy. I need to learn Gorengan recipes. Sungmin hyung always craving its and he always asking me to made it for him. I have to study, Kyuhyunnie."

"Hyunggieee~~ I'm hyungrryy~~"

"Aniyo, Just order something!"

They keep had converstation like that until Super Junior's Dancing Mechine walked towards them. Eunhyuk, sighed heavely and sitting between Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, Making the maknaes jumped shocked not noticing the Dancing Mechine is infront them right now.

"Calm down okay? We will go out eating together, no worries Siwon will pay the meals" Eunhyuk talked annoyingly. Kyuhyun's eyes brightened immendiately and smiled like a cutie kid~ omona~

"Really?"

Eunhyuk only nodded and grinned immendiately. Kyuhyun smiled and searching for Super Junior's special horse. When Kyuhyun find the horse he walked towards the horse and huggedthe horse tight. Making the horse spurlt out the coffe he drink earlier.

Siwon, Super Junior's Special Horse sighed heavely. He turn his back, wanting to scolded the person who just did this to him. When Siwon wanted to open his mouth, Siwon widen his eyes.

Kyuhyun.

Siwon immendiately gulped and placing the coffe in the coffe table near him. With nearvousness Siwon talked,

"Wha..Whats wrong, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun smiled cutely "Thanks for want to buy us a meals! I'm very hungry right now!" Kyuhyun excitedly talked like a child. Siwon smiled then widen his eyes when he notice what Kyuhyun talked about.

"What are you talk"

"Siwonnie hyungie will buy it for us, right?" Kyuhyun smiled cutely, tilting his head to the left. Siwon gulped, He really doesn't know why Kyuhyun suddenly said it to him.

Kyuhyun who notice Siwon looked so troubled only looked down. "Siwonnie hyungie doesn't want to buy us a meals?" he asked with sad tone. Siwon immendiately raise his head and grapped both of Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"No, Kyunnie, Hyung will buy it for you, okay?"

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon in the eye. Eyed the gentle handsome eyes intensly. "Really?"

Siwon smiled handsomely "Of course, Baby. So no worries, Don't sad okay?"

Kyuhyun smiled cutely and nodded "Hump!"

On the other hand, Eunhyuk gigling evily. Watching the horse immendiately broke when watching the maknae sad. Well, only Kyuhyun who can made Siwon do that.

'Kekekeke, Pabboya Horse!'

.

.

.

TBC

Hi Everyone! To be honest I wanted making the fic one shoot, but I really lazy writing so I will made it chapterer!^^

Please comment, subsribe and voted! Hope you guys satisfited with this little prolouge!^^

Please loved this story and Support me!

Gomawoyo!

-UkeKyuhyun-