Chapter 1

Meeting EXO Under Editing

"Annyeonghaseyoo Hyeri imnida" you bow to your new classmate.

Yeap thats me ! I'm new student at Seoul High School. So here i am .Hope everyone in this school  is friendly and like meyou thought and smile

 

"okay Hyeri you can now sit beside Chanyeol.Chanyeol please raise your hand" The teacher in your class room said.

A boy raise his hand up.You walk toward your seat.You suddenly feel uncomfortable because of all girl staraing at you.

"errr why every girl staring at me??They look scary while staring like me."You thought and quickly take your seat.

You look at the beside you and suddely he look at you and smile. You blush and smile back

 

After the class it recess time,when you wanted to walk out the class,a group of girl  or your classmate girl stop you.

"errr..Hi guys! "you akwardly say hi to them. 

"yah new kid !! Dont ever talk to our Chanyeol and EXO oppa arra!!! " One of the girl  said with her annoying face and leave you dumbfound alone there.

"Who is EXO??What a weird name " You mumble.You suddenly dont feel hungry and decided to walk around your new school.

You never thought that school are so big and you can lost if dont know where are you now.

 

Suddenly you bump someone when you look at the garden outside.

"Aish !!Sorry im veryy sorry " you quickly apologise and rub your back that hurt. 

"its okay.Im the one who need to say sorry..Do i hurt you??" A boy with deep voice said and help you stand up back.

You look at the boy face.........


you look at the boy face and regonize it

"ahhh its youu that seat beside me right er,,,,chanyeol right" You say to the boy.

"yeap.Do I hurt you??" Chanyeol said with a smile

"nahh its okay just a little pain " you smile back to Chanyeol."err can i ask you something??"

"Sure..what do you want to ask" Chanyeol said

"hmm..Who is EXO??the girls in the class say to stay away from EXO.EXO is kinda weird name to me" You ask with blank face.

"hahaha EXO not a weird name.EXO is a boy group that kinda  popular in the school " Chanyeol laugh and explain to you.

"ahhhhhh......owhhh thankss for answering my question..I need to go now bye" You say bye and walk away from Chanyeol

"aigoo soo embrassing to asking someone who i just know and said that EXO is weird name" Your face gone red when she think back.

"hey wait up" Chanyeol walk beside you. " dont shy around me " Chanyeol smile at you.

"Ohh okay"You akwardly said. "Soo why you dont go to cafeteria and eat??recess time will end soon" Chanyeol ask and curious why you walk around here at recess time.

"errr. im just not hungry.hehe dont worry about me" You just smile a little

"ahh...let go to the class.Recess time already end."Chanyeol say and see his watch.

"Can i we walk together??I dont remember where to go" You ask him.

"hahhaha lets go together.Dont be shy around me .Im a friendly guy" Chanyeol laugh.You just  blush

Chanyeol and you talked  and laugh when telling joke while walking to the class.

When they arrive at their class all the girls eyes glue at them   you.Its make you feel really akward.You quickly walk to your seat and ignore all the stare while waitting the teacher came in.

Suddenly  paper ball hit your head you open by one. Its all hate message.One of them are message from the girls that give you warning to not close to Chanyeol thats is Eunjung and the gang 

YAH WE ALREADY GIVE WARNING RIGHT!!!HOW DARE YOU CLOSE TO OUR OPPA!!DO YOU FORGOT ABOUT OUR WARNING JUST NOW!!WE WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE IF YOU DONT STAY AWAY FROM EXO AND ESPECIALLY CHANYEOL!!

you crush the paper and put it under the desk.You feel so depress and look outside the window.On the same time,Chanyeol take a look at the paper when you were reading just now.Thats make Chanyeol feel guilty because make your first day at school worst

YOUR  POV

you just sigh. "I think my first day at school are worst than i think......ahhh why all school need a group of popular guy or girl.Its very annoying" yyou thought.you are thinking and day dreaming.Suddenly you bump to someone AGAIN 

"Aishh what happen to me today.I keep bumping a person.I need to stop it.You  mumble "im sorry very very sorry" you said and quietly groan in pain

"haha its okay,its my fault actually.Are you okay??"The guy lend his hand to help you get up.You get up with the guy help and smile.

"im okay..and again very sorry" you get akward because of 11 guy watch you and quickly walk away.

 

"hey hyeri-ahh !!" Hyeri suddenly heard a voice ,deep voice shout her name.She look back at the place the voice came.