Never be the same again

Never be the same again [Oneshot]

Picture credit goes to whoever took or made the pic ^^

______________________

Never be the same again

 

Key POV

It has been several months since he started dating with her. Before that we used to be really best friends. I mean … lovers…

I was the one who confessed first. Even though I tried my best to hide my feelings, my band mates knew my crush, but not him. Then Onew hyung and 2min couple (they already became lovers) supported me to confess. I was so afraid that he might reject me. If that happens our friendship will be gone without any other words. But they persuaded me so much, so I had no choice to do that.

When I said “I love you, Jonghyun” he was like what-the-hell-did-you-say. It hurt me so much. I knew that. So when I tried to go back, his arms placed around my waist. I was so confused to understand what’s happening. Then he said “Why are you trying to go without hearing my answer?”. “If so, what is your answer?” I said. I think my heart was beating 1000 times harder than normal. “Of course, I love you too Kibum” my world was shining as I heard him say that. From that day, we become closer and closer. My feelings toward him become more deeper. He always kissed me when we woke up in the morning.

But lately he was avoiding me mentally and physically. He wasn’t talking to me. I was so worried, so I was apologizing about everything. Because someone told me that “It’s an unwritten law that you have to apologize if you are the one who confessed first”. I believed that, also I was afraid that he might dump me … Unfortunately he did …

“Let’s break up, Key. I’m so sorry. But I can’t continue with this relationship.” He said without any facial expression.

“What?? Why, baby? Am I not good enough? I can change, I promise. Just tell me whatever you want, I can change myself. I love you, you know that!” I cried even I knew that I lost my divaness. My eyes got blurrier.

“Key, please don’t say that. Sorry, it’s not your fault. This is all my fault but I realized that I don’t love you. I already found someone else. Goodbye.” Then he left me at the park we used to be date in secret.

He dumped me for actress who named Sekyung. I thought that he really loves that girl because he even cried in front of thousands of Shawols because of her. I know that he wouldn’t do things like that for me. And so we broke up. All of Jongkey things ended, Jongkyung things started … He never calls me ‘yeobo’ since he broke up with me. He talks with me about nothing but work.  I turned into band’s diva umma, he turned into singer, nothing between us.

I miss him so much … but he’s still dating her. Even our fans support them, I was hurting so much. Poor Taemin my baby tries to sleep when I was crying every night thinking about that stupid dino head.(I switched my room with Minho, he accepted. He’s such a good dongsaeng)

Every time when I’m all alone, I put my earphones up and turned my iPod on. I listen only one song in repeat. That’s “River flows in you” by Yiruma. Sometimes my baby Taem plays that for me. I love this song because he always listen that song when we were lovers. When the song starts it’s just feels like we’re go back in that time, when he holds my hands tightly, when he stares into my eyes, when he says that he love me. But now even I want that so badly, it will never be the same again.

Jonghyun POV

It has been 8 months since we broke up. Well … actually I dumped him for that girl. It’s not her fault that she signed in that stupid contract. It was just enforcement to make her popularity high by dating with me. Also I signed that because our manager said that if I won’t do this, I will never see Key again. It was terrible, right? Of course, I love him. He’s my everything, my world, my oxygen to breathe. I thought he was good hyung that accepted my relationship with Key. But … it’s just our CEO not my manager. I know that it’s just for money.

Argh … I can’t sleep well because of him. When I close my eyes, the scene of Key’s begging me not to leave him repeats in my mind. It’s so hurting… he started not to talk with me, not to make skinship, not to make eye contact with me even if I want that so badly. I just want to explain everything to him. But I know the result. He will go to the CEO and rip his contract with SM then go somewhere far from this. So I have to wait, the contract will be end soon.

I entered into our dorm, in my surprise our song was playing in the Taemin’s room. Well.. their room. I tiptoed to his room, luckily the door wasn’t completely closed. I can see clearly everything. Maknae was playing the song with such a pain expression on his face. And my beloved one was laying on our son’s bed quietly sobbing. So no wonders why Taem put such a expression on his face. Soon, I feel hot liquids flowing down to my cheeks. I can’t stop because he still suffers because of me, because of that stupid contract. I just went to my room before they know I was there.

I fell on my bed, tears still flowing. I wonder if Key will forgive me or not when the contract ends. I think he won’t. He suffers so much. He will never forgive me, I hurt him enough but I still love him.

A few weeks later

Finally, that hell ends. Now I’m free to have Key in my arms again. But… what will I do if he won’t want to go back to me? Should I tell him about the truth? Okay, I will try.

When I entered nobody was in dorm but Key. ‘This is the good time’ I thought. He was watching TV in the living room on the coach. He glanced at me, then go back to his drama. I sat beside him, he didn’t look at me. How can I say it? HOW??? I took deep breath then started.

“hmm, Where are the others?” I asked little cheerful.

“Onew hyung has musical. 2min just went to their date.” He answered.

“Oh..” then silence came again. A few minutes later I broke the silence.

“Key, I have something to talk with you” I said. His eyes didn’t leave the TV.

“Go on” he simply answered. I think he really don’t want to talk to me. No wonders…

“I.. Sekyung.. W-we broke up”

“I don’t care about your broke ups.” He said coldly. I took deep breath again before I say it.

“I just wonder..if you still.. lo-love me or not” I stuttered. In that moment he stand up and glaring at me like bull which saw red cloth. Then he screamed.

“WHAT IF I DO?!! WILL YOU ASK ME TO COME BACK TO YOU AFTER YOU DID THAT TO ME?! WHAT IF I DON’T? WILL YOU JUST SAY OH,OKAY AND SEARCH FOR SOMEONE AGAIN? I HATE YOU, KIM JONGHYUN.” Then he ran to his room. Oh, god. He must be super duper mad at me now. I really have to say the truth.

But he said that he hates me. So he doesn’t love me, it will never be the same again when we were together.

Key POV

I laid down on my bed. Is he stupid or something??? Oh man, how can he just come to me and say that he broke up with the girl who he dumped me for, then asked if I still loves him or not!!! Okay, I still love him. He’s my one and last love. But what if he just uses me like before? Then dump me for another girl. I don’t even want to think about that. Then knock heard on my door. I just turn my body I faced ceiling. I know who it is, so I just acted to be sleeping. The door opened, and footsteps coming to my way. He sat down beside me then sighed.

“Key… are you sleeping?” I didn’t answer to his question just continue to pretend to be sleeping. Then he started talking about something I didn’t expected.

“I know that you hate me now. But I can’t hide the truth from you. Well… It started from when we broke up. Manager hyung called me to meet him, when I meet him there were another 2 people with him, Sekyung and her manager. I didn’t know why they were there. But later it was about my contract with her they said if I won’t sign in, I will never see you again.” as he said that I thought ‘What the hell?’ he continued “It was so terrible to never see you again, so I signed. It’s just made for make Sekyung’s popularity high by dating with me. I know that if you knew about this contract, you’ll kill our CEO so I hide it from you by breaking up with you.” I thought  “Is this really true?”

Jonghyun POV

“...I know that if you knew about this contract, you’ll kill our CEO so I hide it from you by breaking up with you. Today that contract ends. I’m so sorry not to say anything about this to you. I still love you baby, I’ll love you no matter you hate or want to kill me” I finished, still no responses from him. He must be really sleeping. As I tried to leave, his hand held my wrist. I’m so surprised. When I turned into him, he already stood up and his eyes were searching the truth in my eyes.

“Is this really true?” he asked me.

“We- weren’t you sleeping?” I asked because I was really surprised.

“Just answer me! Is this true??” he asked in loud tone.

“Y-yes. It’s tr-true.” Oh god, I hate myself stuttering. Why does it always stutt… my thoughts interrupted when he crushed his lips into mine. First, I gave no response, a moment later I kissed him back. It was so soft, sweet kiss. When we’re running out of air, he pulled back.

“Please Jjong, promise me this won’t never happen again” he said, I felt tears coming down from his eyes. I smiled “I promise this will never be the same again. I won’t leave you no matter what happens.” He smiled too and said “I love you Jjong with all my heart”. “I love you too, my little sunshine.” Then I kissed him, he kissed me back. We both laid on his bed. I miss him so much.

 

The end


____________________________

So, it's the end. Hehe~ Did you like it, or not? It's my first fanfiction. So I don't know that i am good or bad.. Leave comments.. ^^