1. 1977

• frail as a flower in the morning {chanlli}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#1

1977

{{Gloria Gaynor-level. '70s Flair.}}

Story: 1977

Main Characters: Chanyeol, Jinri, Baekhyun

Word Count: 1,110

Published: September 25, 2013.

 

 

 

 

It was a Friday night, time nearing to eleven o’clock in the evening. He packed clothes good for a day or two in delight, realizing that he will be able to spend some time with her. The girl he loves the most. The girl, who from afar knows him more than anyone else in this world. Most of s were sleeping, so he didn’t have to explain his whereabouts—especially to the always worried leader, Minseok, and teaser guys, Jongin and Junmyeon.

 

He sneaked outside his room where almost all of the members are dozing off to a movie. Most of them were sleeping on his bed, occupying every space they could.  He was careful not to hit Jongdae who was lying on the floor with his mouth open. Chips were scattered throughout the floor, so as empty soda bottles. He grinned at the guys sheepishly and finally left the scene.

 

The moment he stepped out of the door, he saw Baekhyun reading a thick book, with reading glasses on and a cup of Caramel Macchiato coffee to keep him warm and awake at this very late time of the night. “Going at her place at this time of the night? How clingy. Oh wait, I’m used to see you leaving the dorm every Friday night.” Chanyeol smiled like a fool as he extended his left hand to scratch his black, manly hair. “I miss her so much and it is killing me already.” Baek could only smile at his clinginess and promised to his self that he’s never going to be that clingy, if ever, the time comes for him to have a girl by his side as well.

 

Ding dong.

 

The woman, who was busy watching the famous Titanic, complete with buttered popcorn, pressed a button on the remote control to pause the movie she was eagerly watching. She was more than glad to see who the guy was in the screen, a familiar face, she thought. A face she knew all along. It was the creepy-smiled Happy Virus of EXO. She opened the door and immediately hugged the taller man.

 

“Chanyeol, I missed you!” She retorted as she keeps on patting his back like a mother would to her child. “I missed you too, Aunty.” He replied, now breaking the hug.

 

“She’s in her room, I think she’s already fallen asleep. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter