Last Smile .. Last Kiss .. Last Dream ~

Last Smile .. Last Kiss .. Last Dream ~

 

 

 

It wasn't a normal day … nothing about waiting for death to come is normal ,but it was just the way things were since a while there.

Ryeowook sat silently on the edge of the bed ,doing close to nothing ,but listening to the endless , terrifying sounds of the war .

Explosions ,and gun shots could be heard everywhere ,in every corner ,every room ,even in the deepest holes underground … no one could run away from the ghost of death that appeared to everyone.

He took a deep ,shaky breath as he got on his feet with difficulty ,and walked slow steps to the small window that had a view on the once was a beautiful town.

He put a hand on the cold glass ,and drew invisible shapes that even him couldn't tell what they were .. he just let his fingertips flow as they wish.

He inhaled a deep breath again ,only this time with even more difficulty ,as his hand rested on his chest.

The scene of the sky depressed him so much ,because it didn't even look like a morning anymore ,as the heavy smoke of explosions crawled up to the sky & made it more like a moonless night.

 

He turned his head a bit ,and looked at the bedside table in the small room .. looking at the thing that gave him the only hope.

A bitter ,painful smile drew on Ryeowook's lips ,as he started to walk slow steps ,until he reached the table . He took the picture in his shaky hands ,looking at it intensely ,as tears found their way out of his eyes once more … even though he NEVER actually stopped crying.

 

"Kyuna ~ please be safe"

 

A tear dropped down on the picture ,and Ryeowook wiped it gently with his finger tips. As if he never wanted anything to come close the most ,and the only precious thing he has now … the picture of him & his boy friend in their happy days.

He hugged the picture close to his chest ,and walked back to the spot he was standing in few minutes ago beside the window.

He looked at the empty streets ,and the dark sky ,and a heavy sigh left his shivering lips.

 

"Where are you now Kyuna ? are you safe? Are you alive ? if you are .. come back to me"

He whispered closing his eyes ,as he really believed that somehow … Kyuhyun would be able to hear him if he talked to him from the heart … despite how crazy or stupid this thought might be for some people … it was the only thing that Ryeowook was living ,and breathing on .. the only thing that made him feel that there might be some real hope after all.

 

The hours passed by as gloomy ,and depressing as usual. Nothing to be done except to listen to the sound of the explosions … and praying that the next bomb won't be in your house!

 

Ryeowook walked to the kitchen of the small apartment to look for something to eat ,even though he knew that he might not find anything. And after deep searching here & there ,he found some leftovers from two days ago ,not that he was complaining … in fact he was lucky to find something .. so he smiled satisfied and started eating.

 

The sky was getting even darker than before, as the sun began to go down.

Ryeowook just rolled himself in a blanket & curled himself on one side of the sofa. He began to hate the night time so much lately. Even though it wasn't very different from the day as both of them were gloomy ,but at least the day light gave him a feeling of safety ,but at night … there was nothing but the dark ,as if the sounds of the war weren't depressing enough.

 

Few hours passed ,and it was really dark outside . Not only the night had landed ,but also because no one would dare .. or even think of lighting a candle in the streets ,because of the fear of getting shot, so the city would be dark ,and almost like an empty city.

 

Ryeowook rolled himself with the blanket even more .. as he felt a sudden cold breeze that made him shiver .. and just when he felt that breeze ,another feeling hit him.

 

It was a feeling that Ryeowook didn't like .. he felt a tightness in his chest ,and just knew .. that something bad happened .. or at least will happen.

He sighed worried as he closed his eyes trying to clear his mind from such depressing thoughts … and just in that moment …

 

 

"TAKE HIM OUT QUICKLY !! DON'T LEAVE ANYONE THERE !!"

Ryeowook started to open his eyes slowly ,but his vision was very blurry ,but he felt that someone was carrying him.

"BE CAREFUL NOT TO HURT HIM !! HURRY UP !!"

These screams made Ryeowook wonder in his mind "What happened ? am I dreaming ? who are these people ? where am I ?"

 

He finally managed to open his eyes fully ,and just when he did .. he saw himself lying in the back of a car ,with a stranger sitting next to him & looking at him with a very worried expression.

 

- Can you hear me ?! Can you see me ? – The man said terrified when he saw that Ryeowook opened his eyes.

- Who are you ? where am I ? – Ryeowook mumbled closing his eyes again.

- There was an explosion in your building … you are lucky that your apartment is in the first floor –The man said again as he held Ryeowook's wrist to check his pulse.

- Where am I now ? what happened to me ? Where are you taking me ? – Ryeowook mumbled as he let out a groan when he started to feel the pain in different parts of his body.

- You are very lucky that we were able to reach you … we are taking you now to a small medical station where we treat the injured people .. you will be okay .. just relax now & we'll be there soon enough – The man said as he was checking the blood pressure and Ryeowook just nodded as he let out another groan of pain.

 

 

Ryeowook started to open his eyes ,and when he did .. he found himself lying on a bed .

He tried to lift his head a little bit ,and when he did he saw few beds around him with different people lying on them and all of them had bruises and serious injuries on their bodies .. which made Ryeowook even more nervous and scared about his own condition since he couldn't remember exactly what happened . All he could remember was him sitting on the sofa when an extremely loud explosion happened.

 

He saw a young girl coming towards his direction with some medicine in her hand ,and he knew that she was obviously a nurse.

- You're awake ! that means you're condition is stable now –The girl said smiling

- What happened to me ? I don't remember much ,I only remember when they brought me here – Ryeowook said worried, but he was a bit more calmed than before.

- You were unconscious when you got here .. you had several injuries ,but you're very lucky that none of them is very deep or dangerous ,but of course you'll feel some pain –The girl said as she started to check the injuries.

- The other people that were in my building are …..

- Unfortunately .. none of them is alive … you are very lucky Mr. ….. ?

- Kim Ryeowook .. but just call me by my name –Ryeowook said smiling ,because he was happy to talk to someone.

- I'll come and check on you again Ryeowook-shii  .. please relax & try not to move too much –the girl said smiling as she went to check on the other patients.

 

Ryeowook sighed as he just looked at the ceiling .

 

" lucky ? Huh ! Almost everyone I know now is dead ! indeed .. I'm the  LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH !" Ryeowook thought sarcastically as a tear escaped his eye & rolled down his cheek.

 

He felt an incredible pain & bitterness in his chest .. he felt so lonely & vulnerable .. and he missed Kyuhyun more than he ever did since he joined the army when war started  a year ago.

 

A couple of days passed ,with Ryeowook doing nothing but lying in that bed.

He saw nothing but death … every few hours someone of the room he stayed in died because of lack of the medication ,and then they bring another new injured person to the bed that became empty .. it was the most depressing thing EVER !!

 

He felt that if he stayed any longer then he will lose his mind .. but the only thing that made it much easier for him, was that young girl that checked on him few times a day.

He immediately trusted her & they became friends .. he even told her about Kyuhyun & she supported him & encouraged him to have faith & wait for Kyuhyun ,and that meant the world to Ryeowook because she was the first one that actually gave him hope that Kyuhyun may really be alive.

She was about his same age ,and she was the only female nurse that was working in the station.

 

- Where are you going ?!! – The girl said when she caught Ryeowook sneaking out of the room.

- I can't stay here .. I have to go back –Ryeowook said as he continued his walking & got out of the room ,but she grabbed his arm.

- You didn't fully recover .. you can't leave !

- Kyuhyun doesn't know I'm here … I have to go back to my house

-Your house is a very dangerous place now !! – The girl yelled desperate when Ryeowook acted stubborn

- I DON'T CARE !! I'LL STAY IN THE STREET !! THAT HOUSE IS MINE & KYUHYUN'S –Ryeowook yelled in frustration as a the tears kept rolling down his cheeks.

 

 

"EVERYDODY COME HERE QUICKLY !! WE NEED ALL THE DOCTORS HERE !!" A voice from the other room yelled really loudly ,and all the doctors started running to that room as quick as possible .. including the nurse that was with Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook thought that it was the perfect timing for him to escape since all the doctors went to that room & no one will notice him.

He began to walk to get out of the station ,when he suddenly felt something strange inside.

He suddenly felt very curious to see why that man was screaming & asking everyone to go to that room … he wanted so bad to see what was happening there .. so that's what he did.

He walked slow steps to that room ,and the closer he got .. the more obvious the sounds that was coming from that room became.

There was a lot of screaming ,a lot of crying ,and Ryeowook could recognize a lot of groaning from pain.

He stood at the door frame and the door was opened wide ,but he didn't know why he was so nervous to look inside the room , he felt like his heart was beating out of his chest.

He took a deep breath a took a step inside the room, and what he saw was a total chaos.

The doctors were running here & there asking for medications & gauze .

But the thing that immediately caught Ryeowook's attention ,was the army uniform of some of the injured men.

 

"So the injured people are all from the army ?" Ryeowook wondered in his mind as he kept looking at the chaotic scene in front of him.

He stood there without any expression on his face .. looking at the thirty doctors of the station running and yelling in frustration as the soldiers were dying one after the other because there wasn't enough medication nor modern equipments to save their lives.

 

A bitter smile appeared on Ryeowook's face along with the tears that didn't seem to stop at all "Looks like THIS is the most depressing thing I've ever seen !" he thought.

 

He was about to turn around & leave ,but in that moment … one of the doctors walked away from one of the beds ,and Ryeowook could clearly see the patient that was lying on that bed.

He couldn't see him before because the doctor was standing in front of his face ,but now that the doctor walked away ,Ryeowook could see as clear as day the person that lied there.

 

- Kyu .. KYUHYUN !! –Ryeowook stuttered as he was now wasn't only crying .. he was sobbing loudly.

He felt his whole body shivering ,and his heart wouldn't stop beating so fast ,but he still managed to move his feet & started walking inside the room no matter how shaky his knees were.

He kept his eyes on his lover ,and forgot the whole world .He wasn't able to hear anything & all the yelling & the chaos of doctors that surrounded him seemed to disappear.

He finally stood one step away from the bed that his boyfriend was lying on.

 

Kyuhyun looked so vulnerable ,so hurt .. he looked like a child in pain .. just lying there with all the cuts & bruises that covered almost all his beautiful face ,but even with all of that .. he still looked perfect for Ryeowook's soaked eyes.

Ryeowook's raised his trembling hand slowly ,until it landed on Kyuhyun's face ,caressing it as gently and tender as possible ,and just like that .. Kyuhyun opened his eyes expecting to see another doctor … but not until he saw the one person he never even dreamed of seeing in that moment ,or in that place.

 

- Hey baby .. – Ryeowook whispered crying ,since no matter how hard he tried .. he couldn't stop tears from flowing out.

- I'm dreaming again , right ? – Kyuhyun mumbled quietly as he closed his eyes again.

- I'm real .. you're not dreaming .. I'm here ! you're here !- Ryeowook cried again ,and his knees wouldn't stop trembling ,so he fell on the cold floor beside the bed .. without letting go of Kyuhyun's hand.

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes again ,and turned his head to look at the smaller man who was crying SO HARD and looking down. And in that moment ,Kyuhyun realized that this wasn't a dream ,it was a pure ,beautiful ,mind-blowing dream … that finally came true.

Despite all the pain that he felt .. Kyuhyun still managed to get up in a sitting position ,then he used the same hand that Ryeowook was holding to raise Ryeowook's head.

 

- Ryeowook-shii … there's a room in the back & there's no one in there –Ryeowook's friend said & Ryeowook raised his head & looked at her confused.

- Ne ?

- Take these keys .. and go to that room … all the doctors are busy & will be busy for at least another night … no one will go to that room ,you will be more comfortable-The girl explained smiling ,and Ryeowook got off the floor & hugged her quickly without any previous intention .. he just felt so grateful.

- Thank you – Ryeowook whispered smiling when he broke the hug & she just smiled & gave him the keys.

 

Ryeowook helped Kyuhyun to get on his feet ,and as he did .. he noticed that Kyuhyun groaned in pain several times ,and it broke Ryeowook's heart just to see his love struggling like that ,but that wasn't the hardest part for Ryeowook … the hardest part for him was that the fact that he couldn't show his affection towards his boyfriend because the room was too crowded with the patients & doctors.

So the few steps that Ryeowook & Kyuhyun had to walk to get to that empty room in the back seemed like a very long way for them ,because they both were dying just to hug each other .. and forget everything else.

 

Ryeowook's hands were shaking a lot as he opened the door of the room with the keys that the girl gave him ,but he finally managed to open it.

He walked into the room & helped Kyuhyun to walk in too ,and just when Kyuhyun did .. Ryeowook closed the door & locked it.

He felt his heart beating out of his chest as he started to turn around slowly ,until he finally was able to see his gorgeous boyfriend.

Kyuhyun smiled to the smaller man and came closer .. so close .. that their chests touched.

 

- Am I really awake ? – Kyuhyun whispered as he raised his hand & Ryeowook's face softly .. touching the face that he longed to see.

- You're fully awake .. and you're not drunk either !.. I'm real you BABO !-Ryeowook said crying hard ,but he still made Kyuhyun laugh.

 

Kyuhyun moved his hand from Ryeowook's cheek to the back of his head .. pulling the smaller man even closer ,until Ryeowook finally rested his head on Kyuhyun's chest ,and just then .. Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist .. hugging him with all the little strength that he had ,and crying like a baby in his mother's lab.

And despite all his weakness .. Kyuhyun still managed to pull Ryeowook even more close ! as he hugged the smaller man too ,and hid his face in Ryeowook's neck .. sniffing the scent of his small body.

 

- Kyuna .. I missed you so much .. I was afraid that I'll never see you again –Ryeowook purred crying on Kyuhyun's chest ,and he could hear Kyuhyun's giggle.

- You'll always see me shorty ! I appear in your dreams EVERY NIGHT .. don't I ?!- Kyuhyun asked smiling & Ryeowook raised his head to look into to the taller man's eyes.

- Yes you do ..- Ryeowook whispered before he lifted himself .. standing on the tips of his toes ,just to feel the lips that he missed so much ,touching his own.

 

They both closed their eyes ,just to get lost in that moment they longed for after a painful ,tearful year.

They kissed passionately ,like they wanted to put all of their emotions ,all if their feelings & love in that one, beautiful kiss .. even though they both know that it would be impossible ,because if they had to have a kiss that contains all their love .. they'll be kissing till the moment they die !

 

The lack of Oxygen forced them to break the kiss ,and Kyuhyun pulled away slightly .. making sure that he doesn't leave much space between their faces.

 

- I love you~ –Kyuhyun whispered ,and Ryeowook opened his eyes slowly .. to find himself staring in Kyuhyun's gorgeous ,deep ,brown eyes.

- I love you too~- Ryeowook whispered as well ,while he lifted himself up again ,just to capture Kyuhyun's lips once more ,but this time .. he noticed Kyuhyun's smile during the kiss.

 

- What are you laughing at ?-Ryeowook asked confused as he broke the kiss & looked at Kyuhyun ,who was now laughing.

- I can kiss you .. you don't have to lift yourself up every time we kiss –Kyuhyun said smiling & Ryeowook blushed.

- Arasso .. kiss me then – Ryeowook whispered smiling & closing his eyes .. and Kyuhyun smiled at the request .

 

He kissed Ryeowook's lips powerfully ,not wanting to make his boyfriend wait any longer .

From one moment to another ,Ryeowook found himself lying on the floor ,with Kyuhyun on top of him.

He opened his eyes just to look at the taller guy above him ,breathing hard.

- We can't do this if it's tiring or painful to you –Ryeowook whispered as he gently wiped away the cold sweat that was running down Kyuhyun's forehead.

- Shhh .. don't be such a mood-killer shorty –Kyuhyun whispered before he could lean down again ,hiding his face in Ryeowook's neck ,kissing it gently ,and Ryeowook closed his eyes again .. trying to savor the infinite ,close-to-dream pleasure he was living.

 

- I had a dream last night .. a beautiful dream  –Ryeowook whispered while listening to Kyuhyun's calm heartbeat as he was resting his head on Kyuhyun's bare chest.

- What was it about ? – Kyuhyun asked softly while Ryeowook's hair gently.

- That you and I were in a beautiful house ,together & everything was beautiful again …

- But … ?-Kyuhyun asked when Ryeowook suddenly stopped talking ,and Ryeowook lifted his head to look in Kyuhyun's eyes.

- There was someone else with us .. I don't remember who exactly ,but …. Any way … it was an amazing dream ,that's all I know- Ryeowook said smiling & Kyuhyun smiled too ,then he gave little pecks on Kyuhyun's chest.

 

Everything was like a dream came true for both of them ,after all this waiting .. now they're lying down hugging each other ,talking .. kissing ..they forgot about the war ,about their injuries ,about the rest of the world .. and got lost in love.

 

They were still talking & telling each other about all the things they've been through in the last year ,when suddenly .. a HUGE explosion happened that made both of them stand on their feet at the speed of light.

Ryeowook picked up their clothes as fast as possible ,and in a matter of seconds they got dressed.

 

- What was that ?- Ryeowook  asked scared ,and just when he finished his sentence ,another explosion happened .. only this time it was even louder

- ! They knew that our soldiers are here & now they wanna destroy this place ! -Kyuhyun said as he ran to the door of the room.

- Where are you going ?? – Ryeowook asked scared

- Stay here .. don't come out no matter what !

- NO !! NO !! YOU WON'T GO BY YOURSELF !!- Ryeowook yelled as he was holding on Kyuhyun's hand very tight

- KIM RYEOWOOK !!

- I WON'T LEAVE YOU .. WHAT EVER YOU DO ! I WON'T LET YOU GO!! – Ryeowook yelled even louder & with more frustration

- Fine .. but stay close to me arasso ? – Kyuhyun sighed defeated ,and Ryeowook just nodded.

 

 

Kyuhyun opened the door really slow ,because they both didn't know what to expect to see outside ,and when the door finally opened … they saw something that they both were NOT ready for AT ALL.

It was the most chaotic scene they've both ever witnessed .. even more chaotic than the scene that Ryeowook saw earlier.

There were a lot of dead people on the ground .. a lot of screaming .. endless tears falling .. and a lot of yelling.

 

- WHAT HAPPENED HERE ? –Kyuhyun asked one of the guys that's in the army with him

- They're targeting this location now .. it's not a safe place & we're clearing it now .. there are two cars to take all the doctors & patients to a safe place ,we better hurry up or there will be more victims – The guy said rushed then he left them & went to help with the rescues.

 

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened at these words ,because these words meant ONE .. and ONLY thing.

He turned his head to look at Ryeowook ,and when he did ..he saw the same expressions appearing on Ryeowook's face too.

Kyuhyun didn't say a single word ,instead .. he walked until he stood in front of the smaller guy ,and looked in his eyes, and just in that moment … Ryeowook could hear the unspoken words that Kyuhyun wanted to say.

 

- NO !! NO !! THIS IS NOT HAPPENEING .. NO !!- Ryeowook started crying as he shook his head.

- Ryeowook ..

- I'M NOT LEAVING !! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE !! NO !- Ryeowook said now crying & screaming so hard.

- You have to leave now ! .. you have to – Kyuhyun whispered as he managed to hold Ryeowook's face in his hands ,despite how much Ryeowook was moving & crying.

- Don't do this to me … not again .. I can't live without you .. –Ryeowook said still crying ,but this time he wasn't screaming.

- You waited for me one year.. you can wait a bit longer ,right ? – Kyuhyun said as he tried his BEST to fake a smile ,no matter how much he felt like DYING in the inside.

- Kyuna ….

- I love you .. Ryeowook-ah … please .. please be safe for me .. I beg you – Kyuhyun said interrupting Ryeowook from whatever he was about to say ,and that one sentence … was like a water that's been splashed on fire.

 

All the anger that Ryeowook felt was now gone with the wind ,and it was replaced by another ,more tender ,and passionate feeling .. the most amazing feeling in the world … LOVE.

The smaller man wrapped his weak arms around Kyuhyun's body ,hugging him just as if he wanted them to become one person … it was THAT close !

Kyuhyun couldn't waste another second ,and he also hugged the love of his lifelike there's no tomorrow ,sniffing the scent that he had the feeling that he won't be able to smell for another long time … or EVER again !!

Kyuhyun Moved his hands from Ryeowook's back ,and pushed the smaller man slightly away gently ,so he can look at his lover's cute face that as now soaked completely & his eyes were puffed.

He held Ryeowook's face with his hands again ,but this time not to calm him down ,but to simply crash their lips together in the most passionate kiss they've ever had since they started dating more than 4 years ago !

 

They didn't care about all the eyes that looked at them shocked ,they didn't care about the nasty whispers that they weren't able to hear ,and they didn't give a damn about what people might say … because people don't know .. they don't understand .. all they're good about is judging ,and pretty much NOTHING else.

They've cared so much about the people in the past years ,and they didn't even dare to hold hands in public just because of the STUPID society ,but NOT ANY MORE .. NOT NOW.

 

Kyuhyun kissed his lover the hardest he could , ,because he just had the feeling ,that he might not be able to feel ,and taste those soft lips again … and so did Ryeowook who had the exact same thought.

 

- EVERYBODY GET IN THE CARS RIGHT NOW .. PLEASE ! JUST THE SOLDIERS STAY HERE !- A voice yelled nearby … causing the couple to break their magical moment harshly.

Kyuhyun looked with worried ,sad ,and tearful eyes at Ryeowook .. who was already sobbing and struggling to breath.

Tears rolled down Kyuhyun's cheeks as well ,but he wiped them away quickly ,then he took Ryeowook's hand in his ,and started walking .. and the more they walked .. the louder Ryeowook cried ,because he knew exactly where Kyuhyun was taking him.

 

- I love you – Kyuhyun said looking in Ryeowook's eyes ,as they were standing in front of one of the cars.

- I love you too Kyuna ,I've never loved anyone but you ,and I will never love anyone but you-Ryeowook said looking at Kyuhyun's eyes as well.

 

- RYEOWOOK .. COME ONE !! GET ON QUICKLY !!- The nurse that's friend of Ryeowook screamed form onside the car ,but Ryeowook didn't seem to care at all.

 

He got closer to Kyuhyun one last time ,to make their lips touch once more … kissing passionately .. and gently … yet it was the most honest kiss they've ever had .It was a kiss that made their hearts almost explode with sadness …. And love.

 

 

Ryeowook turned around ,and got in the only empty seat left in the incredibly crowded car ,and the moment he got in the car he noticed the stares & gazes at him ,but once again … he didn't care .. they wouldn't understand anyway … no one will.

 

He looked out from the window, and saw Kyuhyun looking back at him with tearful eyes that broke Ryeowook's heart to million pieces.

Kyuhyun parted his lips ,and Ryeowook looked at them intensely to catch the whispers that Kyuhyun was about to say ,and of course ,it was nothing but "I love you"

Ryeowook smiled & parted his lips too to whisper another "I love you too"  for his lover ,and he knew that Kyuhyun got it right .. when he saw the smile that his perfectly-shaped lips formed … it was the most beautiful smile in the world for Ryeowook's eyes.

 

The car took off ,and the further it went ,the louder Ryeowook cried ,but he wasn't crying because he was going further & further from Kyuhyun ,but he cried because he felt a horrible feeling all the sudden … something will go wrong … something ……

 

And in that same time .. Kyuhyun stood in his spot looking at the car going further ,with Ryeowook inside of it ,and because he wanted Ryeowook to go with a beautiful memory ,he didn't cry .. instead .. he stood there with a peaceful smile on his face ..raised his hand ,and waved goodbye for the love of his life.

 

IN THAT MOMENT .. sudden loud explosion hit the place ,causing the car to almost turn over.

 

- KYUHYUN !! NO .. NO !!- Ryeowook screamed .. he screamed the loudest he could .. he screamed at the top of his lungs ,when he clearly saw that the explosion happened at the same spot that Kyuhyun was standing in.

- THE STATION EXPLODED COMPLETELY !! – One of the people that were in the car screamed.

 

Ryeowook looked again at the spot where Kyuhyun were ,but he didn't see his lover … all he saw was smoke .. fire .. flames flying everywhere ..

He didn't see Kyuhyun ,he didn't see his deep brown puppy eyes ,or his perfectly-shaped lips .. or his puffy ,brown hair …. He saw nothing … he saw nothing but death ,and heard nothing but silence …..

 

- Two Years  Later –

Ryeowook stood at the balcony ,staring at the city view . He never wanted to leave the old city ,but after that night .. he couldn't stay there for another second , that's why he moved away to another city ,hoping to start a new life.

 

He took a deep breath ,and closed his eyes.

 

"Kyuhyun~ you can hear me don't you ?

I miss you so much ..

 Don't worry about me .. I'm happy .. I live a peaceful life ..and everyone here gives me all the support I need"

 

It didn't matter that death took Kyuhyun's body ,because it couldn't .. and will NEVER .. take away  the memories that Ryeowook's had with Kyuhyun.

Death will NEVER take the memories of .. the ..

 LAST SMILE that appeared on Kyuhyun's lips as Ryeowook was going further in the car ..

LAST KISS they shared without caring about what people might say ..

and .. THE LAST DREAM he had with the love of his life … Cho Kyuhyun … ~

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

YEAH I KNOW .. I KNOW >< it ended horribly :"( but I told you guys that this is based on a true story ..

I hope you liked it because this is a very precious story to me :(

Thank you for reading