Perfect

Kiss

"APPAA~" DaEun, our daughter, shouted as she jumped on the bed which Jongin was laying down. "Yes, sweety?" Jongin asked her as he place her daughter on his lap. "Umma is bebutifuwl." She said as she batted her eyelashes on her father. Jongin laughed, "Sweety, It's Be-yu-ti-ful." he said. DaEun smiled, "Be-buu.. ehhh!" she said as she gave up telling the right word. Well, you can't blame her. She just turned 3 last September 1. Jongin chuckled and sat up to kiss her daughter and lay back again. Jongin smiled and looked at Aryan beside him, just on a different bed, on DaEun's bed. Aryan flashed Jongin her gummy smille while blushing. Jongin chuckled, "Yes, sweety. Umma is so beautiful. Like you." He said. The girl jumped between his legs and giggled. She crawled at her father's stomach and cupped her father's face. "Thank you, daddy. hehekeke~" She said as she smothered Jongin with kisses on his lips. Jongin laughed, "Appa is now wet with saliva, sweety." He said and wiped his face. Eunjung giggled and covered with her small hands. "I'm sorry daddy, sarangheyeongg byyongg~" She said with aegyo. Jongin softened, "It's fine sweety. Kiss." He said as he sat up and puckered his lips. DaEun giggled and cupped her father's face and kissed him. Jongin smiled like he was a kid, given a candy for free. Aryan awed at the scene. Jongin and she had been married for 4 years now and DaEun was their one in a million blessing. Aryan who was laying at another bed, just beside Jongin's, lay on her stomach with her chin resting on her palms and propped arms. She smiled at him, "What?" She asked as she noticed how Jongin looked at her like he was a proud father who just had her daughter graduating. "Nothing. It's just that.. you're beautiful." He said, full of sincerity. Aryan gigled and hanged her hands at the edge of the bed to hold Jongin's. "Hul, oppa. Thank you, hehe." She said while giggling, obviously blushing. Jongin smiled, "You're always welcome, baby." He said as he looked at their daughter which was laying her head on Jongin's stomach. "Appa?" She said and raised her head. "Am I from here?" She asked as she pointed to Jongin's stomach. Jongin laughed and shook his head. He hugged DaEun and pulled her closer. "No, baby. You're from umma's stomach." He said as he kissed her. DaEun pulled away. "But, but I heard something here." She said as she wondered. Jongin smiled. "hehe, it's nothing baby." He said and kissed her on her small but plump lips. The girl blushed and looked at Aryan and back to Jongin. "Umma too. Popo~" She said and pointed to Aryan. Jongin laughed. He moved to the edge of the bed and hanged his head, upside down. Aryan moved closer and cupped his face. Before they kiss, Jongin covered DaEun's face by his hands. "Close you eyes for a while, sweety." He said. Aryan cupped Jongin's face and Jongin leaned forward to kiss her. It was just a simple one, a peck. Aryan was still cupping her face and Jongin was looking at her eyes. "I love you." He said as he leaned forward to kiss her again. Aryan smiled at the kiss and pulled. "I love you to-" She replied but Jongin felt his daughter removed his hands from her face. "Popo done?" She asked. Both of them laughed at her and Aryan moved to their bed. "I love you sweety. Popo." Aryan said as she puckered her lips. The girl happily cupped her cheeks, squished them and kissed her lips. Aryan giggled and ruffled her hair. "Umma, saranghaeyeoong, byong~" She said as she placed her open palms beside her chin. Jongin and Aryan fangurled at the sight. "You cute little thing, come here!" Jongin said as he pulled DaEun and smothered her with kisses. Aryan giggled. This is perfect.