Closer

Closer

That morning, you woke up and ran to your bathroom since you’re already late for school. You ate your breakfast and went to the bus stop. Arriving at school, you went to your locker and picked up some books and went straight to your class, today first class was Math class, Mr. Lee went to your class and told everyone to open their books, you run into your class, he just glare at you and told you to have a sit, “why you so late Jung Hye Jin?! You know that our math teacher is hate a late comer, thanks god that Mr. Lee not scolded you and ask you to study outside!” your bestfriend scolded you, “sorry i woke up late today hehe” you smiled innocently to your friend, she just glare at you and continue with her math work.

                Your school bell rang, and all students went out from their class and began to run to canteen, you, Soonhye and Jungwoo walking  togather on school hall, “are you hungry guys? I’m so hungry” Jungwoo start to act like a kid “Park Jungwoo! are you always hungry all the time?! Just go to canteen yourself, i’m not in the mood to eat something” said Soonhye, Jungwoo pouted, “eat this if you hungry” i gave  my bread to Jungwoo, he looked at me and bow to me, “Jung Hye Jin you’re the best!!” he jumped happily, you laugh at Jungwoo’s attitude, suddenly Soonhye stoped his step, you and Jungwoo do the same thing, “hyejin-ah! Look there’s your oppa” you shocked and turn around, jungwoo looked at you, and continue eating his bread, Soonhye stoped you, “what are you doing?!” she looked at you, you sigh and not say a word, you looked at your shoes, not saying a word or looked at Soonhye, “Jung Hye Jin!” you shocked, that voice, you not turning your body, you just stand there and do nothing, he patted your shoulder, “Hyejin-ah, i called you last night but, you not answering, what happend to you?” he try to turn you around and try to make you looked at his eyes, Soonhye and Jungwoo leave you with him at school hall, “hyejin please say something” he said, you still not saying a word, he asked you the same question more than 10times, “hyejin-ah please for the last time, answer me, what happend to you?” i looked at his eyes, “nothing” he smiled, i looked down again, not saying a word, i let my long hair cover my face, “i’ll pick you up tonight, lets watch movie togather” he left you, you want to say no but you cant.

                School finally ended, you went to the bus stop with Soonhye and Jungwoo, you put on your headset and played Lonely by 2NE1, “hyejin-ah, why you look so sad today?” Jungwoo asked you, you can hear him, but you pretend not hear him, Jungwoo try to asked Soonhye, “i dont know either, she became like this after meeting his oppa” Jungwoo sigh and continue eating his Ice Cream, you hear everything that your friends talking about, you sigh and looked out the window, Jungwoo patted you, you turn around him, “why?” he asked you the same question, Soonhye and Jungwoo looked at you, waiting your answer, you take a deep breath, and start tell them why she act like this, “SO YOU LIKE HIM?!” said jungwoo, Soonhye head slapped him, “you bastard, shut up” you nodded, “you told us that he just your oppa, you’ll never like him, i know you’ll like him” Soonhye said that and began to hugged you, “its okay to like him, he’s handsome, kind, he have everything, but why you’re so different? You should be happy, right? Since i think he like you too” Jungwoo nodded agree with Soonhye, “so whats’ the problem?” “i feel guilty for liking him, he always told me that he like his childhood friend,” you began tearing up, “what? Why..” Soonhye hugged you tightly and try to calm you down.

                “Thanks for today guys, you’re help me so much” Soonhye and Jungwoo smiled at you and went to bus stop, they went to your house since they worried about you, you’re so greatful that you have a friend like them, “Hejin-ah!” before you close your apartement door, someone call your name, yes its him, “lets go to watch a movie” he asked you, “but i havent told my mom and i even havent go to shower or even change my school uniform” you try to reject him nicely, “thats okay, you change your clothes and i’ll talk to your mom” you dont know what to do, you just let him come in, you call your mom, you told her that your friend asked you to go to watch a movie with him, “Oh my Hyejin, is this handsome boy is your boyfriend?” your mom asked,he smiled “no, i’m just his friend” he bow to your mom and greet her, you run to your room and change your school uniform into a nice short white dress, you dont put any makeup – only a lipbalm, after that you went straight to your living room, you greeted your mom and went out with him, “you’re so pretty tonight” he looked at you, you looked at him and smiled, you not saying a word, “oppa, i dont want to watch movie, i just want to go to Han River” you stop walking, he stop too, “why? Oh okay lets go to Han River, as you wish” he began to put his right arm around you, “are you still cold now?” you shocked, you felt like you’re gonna have heart attack and dead, “ehm no thanks” he took your left hand into his coat pocket, you just do what his do.

                Arrived at han river, you sat down, looking at Seoul night view, Seoul is so beautiful tonight, but not beautiful as your mood today, “what happend to you these days? I felt like you are ignoring me, why?” you began to cry, you hated your self because cry infront of him, “i want to tell you something, i like someone, someone who unreachable” you began to talk to him, “what?” he doesnt understand what are you saying, “i like someone, who doesnt like me, but he treat me so well, he treat me like his girlfriend, at the first time, i dont like him, but after knowing him, after went out togather, doing everything with him, i begin to like him,” i tried to stop my tears, “so, why you crying? You should tell him right now,” he put his arms around you again, “he breath the same air with me, sit down in the same sky with me, i cant tell him since he like another girl, i cant tell him, i just cant” you play your dress and bite your lower lips, “hm, can i help you to tell him?” he try to help you, but actually he doesnt help at all, “dont you realize? The one who do that to me is just you,” “me?” he looked at me with unsure look, “yes you Byun Baekhyun, i like you, dont you realize it? You treat me like your own girlfriend, now you even breath the same air with me, sit down in the same sky with me,” i began to cry (again), i never being such a cry baby, but i dont know why i cry so much today, i already like him from the first time, but i told myself to not like him, but i cant, he’s still in silent, “i know you like your childhood friend, i’m sorry for liking you, i’ll stop it right now,” you tried to look at him, and smiled, “Kim Hye Jin, you’re so stupid,” you shocked, you dont understand, “what?!” “you’re so stupid for trust me” you try to nor slap him, “trust me that i like my childhood friend, i just try to hide my feelings,” you still dont understand, “look, someone who loves you so much is right under your nose, dont you even realize it too?” he hugged you tightly, “i like you too, Jung Hye Jin, i’m sorry that i lied to you, i’m sorry i dont tell you that i like you too and make you suffer like this, but from now on, you’re my girlfriend” you nodded and hugged him back, and you felt that night is yours.