Chapter 5

You are my Boyfriend Kris!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ringggg ~~~

Sooyoung phone beep,she get it from her pocket.

'Kyah sunny unnie ? Im here now.what is the name of the cafe again ?'Sooyoung asked to Sunny while she entering the mall.Searching for the place that Sunny and His boyfriend celebrate.

'Hdhzsvvdhh cafe .Hurry Soo'Sunny said then Sunny hang up the phone.

'Hello ? Hello ?Aish !'Sooyoung hissed .She looking everywhere to find that cafe until she bumped into someone.

She fell in the ground and her phone too.The boy phone fell in the ground too.

Sooyoung stood up and pick the phone in the ground.The boy pick the other phone in the ground too.

'Sorry'Sooyoung bow her head and apologize then she left.

The boy just give Sooyoung a smile.Then he look back to saw Sooyoung.He scratch his head.

'She's kinda familiar to me ?'The boy mumble then he pushed that thought and he go to his destination.

Luhan phone beep.He get it to his pocket then he answered .

'Kyah hyung where are you ?'Baekyhun asked.

'Im here now in the mall.'Luhan said annoyed.

'Whoa ?! You sound that you are in bad mood.What happen ?'Baekyhun asked that he realizes that Luhan is annoyed.

'Ahhh~nothing ,its just a little freak girl who just stamp in my feet a while ago'Luhan hissed.

'Oh Really ?! Haha sounds good !'Baekyhun teased.

'Shut up Bacon'Luhan said and he hang up the phone. Baekyhun look at to his phone and laugh.Sunny approach in his front.

'Is Luhan oppa is here now ?'Sunny asked.Baekyhun just nod and he hug his girlfriend then he led Sunny in the table to sit.

'Oppa is true that Sooyoung is popular in your school ?'Sunny asked in sudden.Baekyhun smiled at her.

'Yes ,She is popular in our school so im excited to meet her now 'Baekyhun said then Sunny pouted.Sign of jealous.

'Kyah dont pout,i cant resist your aegyo ! And dont be jealous ,your the one and only for me !'Baekyhun said then he embrace Sunny in his warm Arm.Sunny just giggle to his cheesy boyfriend.

'IM HERE !'Someone yelled at their behind .The couple both turn back.Sunny stood from her seat.

'Sooyoung~'Sunny jumped to Sooyoung and hug her.

'Hahaha i miss you unnie ! Happy anniversary !'Sooyoung said happily.Sunny break the hug then she introduce Baekyhun to her bestfriend.She introduce Sooyoung too to her boyfriend.

Then they seat in the table having a friend chat.

 

'Yuri~!'Minho call her name.Minho is waiting in the door for Yuri to come down.They have a first date now.

Both look excited and nervous because of their date.

'Coming~'Yuri said and she come down with a white dress .She's so georgeous in her dress.

Minho mouth slightly open when he saw Yuri.He didnt notice that Yuri is already inhis front,waving and pouting.

'Your so pretty'He gasps .Yuri just give him a gummy smile.

'Lets go'Minho said excitedly then he took Yuri hand and they ran to the car and ride.

They arrived to the mall to have their first date.

'Aish that deer so long!'Baekyhun hissed as he look to his phone.

'Ahm excuse me,i have to go the restroom'Sooyoung said as she stood .Sunny nod and Sooyoung went to the Restroom.

 'Waah their coffee here is so good !'Krystal squeal as she take a sip in the coffee.

'Yup ,'Sulli said in low tone'Ahm Krys may i ask you ?'Sulli asked.Krystal nod waiting for her question.

'I know you have plan ,Whats that ?Whats that for picture ?'Sulli asked.

'Oh easy unnie.'Krystal said then smile'My plan is to ruin Minho life'She added then she look at the window.

'What ?Are you still not move on to Minho?'Sulli asked again.

'Yes'Krystal said and she look down.'Waiti have to go in the restroom'She said and Stood up then she went to the restroom.

Sulli just sighed .She is worried to her bestfriend .She want her bestfriend to move on to her past about Minho.

'My terrible past'Kystal mumble then sighed .She open the door and widen eyes.

'Sooyoung unnie ?'Kystal gasps surprised.

'Oh Krys !'Sooyoung surprised.She realizes that the world is small. 'It looks that fortunate is coming to me'Kystal thought.

Then she stood besideSooyoung in front of the mirror.

'So what are you doing here ?'Sooyoung asked .

'Just trying their best coffe 'Kystal reply.'You ?'She asked.

'Me ? My bestfriend invite me to their couple anniversary'Sooyoung reply then smile.

'Ah,Couple anniversary ?So means there is your boyfriend ?'Kystal asked. Sooyoung look at her then look down.

'He's not here,maybe he's busy 'Sooyoung reply then smile.

'Really ?Maybe he's busy with another thing'Krystal said.Sooyoung nod'And maybe with another girl'She added.

Sooyoung smile is fade and confused is plastered on her face.

'What ?'Sooyoung asked in calmed tone but her mind is still confused.

'Ah nothing,but seriously Unnie are you sure that you are the only girl in Minho heart ?'Kystal asked.

This time Sooyoung heart is beating fast.Krystal has a point ,is im the only girl in Minho heart ? She thought.

'Ahh sorry unnie,but im just worried to you dont mind what i said.Ahm so where is your Bestfriend Yuri ?'She asked.

'I dont know,but im sure she is busy too'Sooyoung said but ahe is really not sure if Yuri is just doing another work.

'Busy ? Are you sure ?ahm unnie im going to tell you the truth'Kystal said .

Sooyoung is now full of thoughts and she is confused now that no more words is escaping on .

'Unnie not being nosy but i think you need to know this'Kystal said then she took out her phone from her pocket.

She lean on to Sooyoung and She show some pictures to Sooyoung. Sooyoung feel that her heart is breaking into pieces .

But she's not sure if this is true what she see in Krystal phone.

'Ahm are you okay unnie ?'Kystal asked then she put her back her phone to her pocket.

Sooyoung just nod and give a weak smile to Krystal.

'Your just misunderstanding Krys,i know Yuri and Minho is just a childhood bestfriend'Sooyoung said in low tone.

'Okay,mianhe unnie its just my concerned.I have to go now,Sulli is waiting on me'Krystal said then bid a goodbye to Sooyoung.Sooyoung just give Kystal a weak smile.

After Krystal left,Sooyoung cant help but to think what Krystal said to her,show her.Her mind is so confused of all thoughts playing on her mind.But she only think that Her bestfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter