final

who knows

The salacious movie played on their flat screen, the sounds of and grunts echoed throughout the empty living room. How did guys find this hot, Minhyuk thinks, it was gross and he wasn’t really used to such things. He glances over at Eunkwang, who is engrossed within the movie, and wonders how the was he still able to watch something obscene. For god’s sake, he was the second eldest within the seven members and couldn’t even lay an eye on the television screen without cringing at the squelching noises emitted from it and the constant , but the youngest, Sungjae, was able to watch this type of with his mouth agape (oh god, he’s drooling) and wide eyes in fascination.

In hopes of finding someone else who was as disgusted as he was, he glances around the room amongst his friends. Nope, nada, zip (how do majority of the male population even enjoy ? They just have this stupid for affinity for it). None of them seemed to be grossed out or anything. They bear the same expression as Sungjae, very stupid and blank. Was there anyone who would be able to palliate Minhyuk’s feeling of dread just for watching this ridiculous flick, with an equally ridiculous title (who the even purchases a flick titled, Honey I Shrunk my ? Eunkwang, that’s the answer). Well maybe except for Hyunsik who was covering his eyes with his hands, peeking through the gaps of his fingers.

Minhyuk scoots closer to the man. “Can’t watch it?” he asks.

Hyunsik uncovers his eyes and turns over to Minhyuk, trying a bit too hard not to look at the flat-screen. “It’s a bit too intense for me,” he whispers.

“Same,” Minhyuk whispers back.

“Do you think his will ever go back to normal,” Hyunsik asks quietly.

Minhyuk shrugs, “who knows.”

“Maybe it’ll shrivel up and he just doesn’t have one anymore,” Hyunsik says in a jocular manner.

Another shrug, “who knows,” he glances over at the flat-screen, still having very intense (for god’s sake the movie’s name is called, Honey I Shrunk my , how are they still having ?), he really hates flicks right now. “Though that was kind of gross, Hyunsik,” he points out.

“You didn’t have to imagine it.”

“Well,” Minhyuk starts, “it’s hard not to.”

Someone hushes (“Did you just really hush shush us, Sungjae?” Minhyuk asks, but is sadly ignored for there is right in front of his eyes) them loudly and they become silent. Minhyuk is kind of fed up with this and Hyunsik returned to his eye-covering tactic which is completely useless because he still peeks between the gaps of his fingers. Maybe he should just leave the room, well, actually he can’t because the others has built a fortress of blankets around him and if he tries to get out, the fortress will fall to pieces and he’ll end up getting complaints and people hitting him. But luckily for him there’s someone that’s as equally annoyed as him.

The lights suddenly flashes on and loud groans are heard throughout the room. Even though they’re surrounded with blankets, the light still blinds their eyes. Everyone (except Hyunsik because he was covering his eyes and Minhyuk because he kind of expected this) starts to roll around whining about how their eyes hurt.

“What the hell are you guys watching?” a voice calls out.

“What the hell Jihoon-hyung,” yells out a voice, “it was getting to the good part and you just had to turn on the light and turn off the TV!”

The voice—Jihoon—scoffs, “I didn’t want to hear any more of that, what do you expect?”

The blanket fortress falls apart and more groans are heard. 

“My eyes, they hurt, they’re burning. I’m turning into a vampire!” someone screams out (most likely Sungjae).

“You’re overreacting Sungjae,” someone deadpans.

“No I’m not! I’m turning into a vampire, my eyes they burn,” Sungjae yells out, rolling on the ground covering his eyes. “Oh my god, what if one of you guys are a vampire hunter out to get me?!”

Jihoon kicks Sungjae, “shut up.” He picks up a DVD case from the floor and reads it aloud, “Honey I Shrunk my .” He examines it with a blank expression, “out of all the possible choices, you pick this? You guys are pathetic.” He places the case back on the floor, walks towards the fridge, grabs a bottle of yogurt and returns to his room. “Next time, don’t watch when I’m home, or else you’ll find your precious possessions gone and in my hands,” he threatens and slams the door.

“Why is Jihoon-hyung so mean,” Sungjae asks as he sits up, “he kicked my stomach!”

Doggeun shrugs and pokes at Eunkwang who is on the floor pretending to be dead with Changsub.  Ilhoon drags one of the blankets towards him and wraps himself in it, ignores Sungjae and begins to mope about the fact that they didn’t finish the flick.

“You guys .”

Minhyuk stands up and stretches, “I’m heading off to bed.” He begins to walk to their shared room, but pauses midway. “Also I’m never watching with you guys ever again,” he adds and walks into the room, slamming the door in the same manner Jihoon did.

Hyunsik also stands up and mumbles something about going to sleep and dashes off to the shared room. But unlike Minhyuk and Jihoon he closes the door gently.

“Those two are totally ing each other,” Ilhoon says.

Eunkwang gasps, no longer playing dead, “how could you say that?”

Ilhoon shrugs, “why else would Hyunsik-hyung say that?”

“Because he’s tired?” Doggeun suggests.

“Who would get tired from watching ,” Sungjae pipes up, wrapping an arm around Doggeun.

“Who would watch with their band members,” Changsub says from the floor.

“He has a point.”

The five fall into an awkward silence.

“So who wants to finish watching it?”