Misunderstandings

Shower Me With Attention
Please log in to read the full chapter

***L.Joe POV***

I finish fixing my hair then walk to the kitchen.

Is Niel out already? He probably fell asleep somewhere.

“Open up!” I hear banging on the door.

“Don’t you have your own key?” I sigh loudly.

“Just open the door ByungHun!” Niel yells.

“Yes Daniel,” I say lazily.

I open the door and Niel falls in followed by a bunch of shrieks. Oh they’re at it again.

“What happened this time?” I ask him.

Niel gets up and drags himself over to the couch.

“Well... I thought the girls were waiting for you right? You know cause you’re the attractive on. So I walked by them thinking they would ignore me. Then it happened again. They chased me all the way here from the university!” Niel hugs the cushion tightly.

“Oh! The horror!” I laugh at him. He throws the cushion at me. “Hey! At least you don’t put up with it every day. I don’t like breaking the hearts of many girls.”

Niel shakes his head. “They compared me!”

 “To who?” I ask.

Niel hits his forehead and starts laughing. “One of them yelled ‘Niel oppa you look like Kim Hyun Joong.’ I was shocked so I actually stopped for a while.”

I start laughing loudly. This guy doesn’t understand it’s a compliment.

“So you’re telling me you look like the Jo twins now?” I tell him jokingly.

He throws another cushion at me.

“Why are you getting so mad? Maybe one of them will be your girlfriend soon?” I tell him.

I sit down next to him.

“Please,” he laughs. “I don’t want to get involved in messy issues. Trust me, you will understand me pretty soon.”

Niel rolls his eyes then laughs. He lays his head back and closes his eyes.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Mhm…” He smirks.

“Tell me!” I push him a bit.

“I said you’ll see,” he replies.

I push him onto the ground. He pretends to be asleep.

Well I have to get going. Sitting around won’t get me anywhere.

I grab my backpack then make my way out. When I get closer to the elevator I see Chunji standing.

“Hello,” I say as I stand next me.

He stares at me for a while then smile. “Hello.”

“Off to work?” I ask him.

“No,” Chunji replies. “I’m going out for a walk. And you?”

“Same here,” I tell him.

The elevator door opens. We both step in. He faces me. “You want to come along?

“Huh?” I reply.

“You don’t have to,” Chunji replies.

I think about it for a while. “Sure if I don’t ruin your plans.”

A smile spreads on his face.

“Not at all,” he blushes.

We make it out the building and wait for the bus to arrive.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask him.

“Mhm… Shopping?” he replies.

“Ok,” I smile at him.

The bus begins to get packed. I watch as some people cling to the poles.

“Here,” I hear Chunji say. I look to the side and find a girl sitting next to me.

What? Where did he go?

I look for Chunji. I finally spot him standing by the back door of the bus. The girls sitting on the chairs behind him giggle.

I get up and offer my chair to another lady. I make my way towards him.

“L.Joe?” he stares at me. “Why did you get up?”

“This is our stop,” I tell him.

We make our way inside the mall.

“You’re a nice guy, huh?” I tell him.

He looks through clothes. “Yeah. I was raised to take care of women.”

A man ?

“But they always get the wrong impression,” he says in a whisper.

“Did you say something?” I ask him.

“No,” he smiles. He picks up a sweater and hands it to me. “It will look good on you. Try it on.”

Please log in to read the full chapter