-1-

Enemies

A/N:  This is for my friend Nana~ I love you you stupid dumb brainless lovable dork ♥

 

* ... * Are her thoughts~ 

 

NANA POV

 

I was walking through the school gates when a motorcycle drove past me by a few centimeters.

"Yah! Watch where you're driving!" I shouted.

The guy parked his motocycle, took off his helmet and smirked  at me. Hell no. Of course it was him. Jung Daehyun, my enemy since primary school.

" I did. Too bad i missed you by a few centimeters." He smirked and went towards his friends, B.A.P.  *What a stupid name.*

"Stupid jerk." I groaned in annoyance and turned to walk into the school only to bump into Minhee, my best friend.

"ANNYEONG EONNIE!" She practically  shouted,giving me her biggest smile.

"Thanks a lot for making me deaf." I mumbled.

"Sombody stood up on the wrong side of the bed~" She said in a sing song voice.

"Whatever." I sighed and walked towards my classroom, without Minhee. *Thank god.*

 I sat down in my seat,right next to Aiko, my other good friend.

"Hey Nana~ How are you?" She asked and smiled at me.

"About to kill someone." I growled and glared at Daehyun, who just entered the room with his friends.

Aiko nodded. "I see, Daehyun again huh? You know, you would look good together. And we could go on double dates! You and Daehyun, and me and--.."

"BABY!" We heard Himchan shout. Well. People in America probably did.

"...Himchan." She finished with a smile when Himchan 'hugged' her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"I missed youi Jagiya~" Himchan cooed sweetly. I acted like I was vomiting and giggled afterwards.

"Stop being so cheesy Himchan. It's been like 30 minutes since you last saw me." Aiko rolled her eyes but smiled anyways.  *I so envy her...So cute!!* I squealed inside my head,grinning like the idiot I am.

 

As soon as the teacher stepped in, everyone went to their assigned seats.

"Good morning class. Today I'm going to announce your partners for the project." She said and took her list.

"Lee Taemin and Son Naeun  Wu YiFan and Kim Misyel. Choi Minho and Nam Susi,Jeong Aiko and Kim Himchan.Choi Junhong and Moon Jongup. Lu Han and Oh Sehun. Jung Nana and....Jung Daehyun."

My eyes widened as I starred at the teacher. *No..please tell me this is a really HUGE mistake!* I let my head fall on the table,creating a loud noise. I really could imagine Aiko grinning from ear to ear.

"See? This is fate!" She said and laughed.

 

After the class was over I talked to the teacher and got two results. First: No, I can't switch partners. Second: The project is about wedding traditions in China,Japan and America.

 

-  -  - LUNCHTIME -  -  -

 

I entered the cafeteria with Aiko and MinHee. After we got  our food I searched for a free table but  I guess they had other plans. Aiko grabbed my wrist with her free hand and pulled me along with MinHee towards B.A.P's table.

"YAH! I don't want to eat with them!" I protested but they already pushed me down on the seat between Zelo and Youngjae. Right across from Dae-thebiggestjerkever-hyun, who smirked at me.

"Today. My house or yours?" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Mine. 15 o'clock at the school gates. If you're late,you do the project alone." I started eating without looking at him. Just then, I noticed MinHee staring at Yongguk and smirked.

"Hey Aiko, how about a double date?" I asked,looking at her.

"REALLY?! Omo YES! This evening, 8o'clock at the cinema!" She squealed.

"Arraso, I hope you 4 have fun~" I chuckled.

"Wait...what?" Aiko stared at me confused.

"You and Himchan, MinHee and Yongguk." Minhee blushed madly and Yongguk smiled.

"Arraso! I'll meet you all there~" Yongguk smiled again and left with the rest of B.A.P. When they were out of sight,  we started squealing like crazy.

 

-  -  -  AFTER SCHOOL  -  -  -

 

I was waiting for Daehyun by the school gates and looked at my watch.  *15:08 ....time to leave* I started walking away when a motorcycle stopped right infront of me. *Daehyun.......AISH!*

"Get on." He gave me a helmet.

I sighed.put the helmet on and got on the bike,grabbing the back of his shirt.

" You have to hug my waist, you know?" He sounded annoyed.

"Nah, I'm fine." I rolled my eyes.

And suddenly,he drove away really fast, me almost flying off the motorcycle.

"YAH!!!" I screamed loudly and hugged his waist so tightly like my life depended on it. Closing my eyes tightly, I restet my head against his back, still slightly scared.

"Yah get off." I heard Daehyun's annoyed voice and opened my eyes,only to see my house.

"Oh..." I mumbled a silent sorry and got off,running towards the house. *so embarrassing..! ><*

"Umma,Appa, I'm home!!" I called out loud as soon as I entered and got the same answer as always. None. I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

 

-Hello Honey~ We're on our Business trip to Berlin right now. There's enough money for 2 weeks on the counter. We love you, have fun ♥" - 

 

"They're gone...again?" I sighed sadly, not noticing Daehyun right behind me.

"What's wrong?" He asked,sounding disinterested.

"None of your business. We do the project in the livingroom. Wait there for me." I said coldly and went to my room to change my clothes.

 

After I changed into my tanktop and my shorts, I went back to the livingroom,sitting on the couch next to Daehyun *with a safe distance between us* .

"Well...you'll work on China, me on Japan. We talk about America later. I simply said and took my laptop, starting to work.

 

About 1 and a half hour later we had all the information we needed about the two countries.

"I've got an idea. How about I do the stuff about America and you do the poster?" He asked and looked at me.

"....Seems fine to me." I sighed and went to my room, watching tv while he was working.

"YAH air-head, I'm done!" He shouted 1 hour later and I went back to the living room.

"First: Don't call me that. Second: You stay here until I'm done. Don't touch anything got that?!"

"Yeah yeah..."

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

*God, why does she have to be so slow?! It's already 10pm and she's not even halfway done!* I thought and went to the kitchen too cook and eat something. Half an hour and a bowl of ramen later I went back to the livingroom, only to find her sleeping next to the almost finished poster.

"Yah wake up" You're not..." I shouted but shut my mouth when I came closer to her. *She must be really tired, working all day..*

I sighed and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to her room.  

"Why are you so freaking heavy?!" I mumbled and laid her down on her bed, staring at her face.

*I never notices....how pretty she is...* I thought and slowly leaned closer. *Her eyes....her cheeks...her...lips...*  I closed my eyes and kissed her gently.

My eyes widened when I felt her kissing me back.

"Cuddle....." She muttered in her sleep and pulled me closer to her.

"Aigo...so cute." I chuckled and laid doen next to her.  Wrapping my arms around her waist,she snuggled closer to me.

"I....I think...I think I like you..." I whispered.

She mumbled something and turned to the other side.

*No...I love you* I sighed and went to sleep.