Drama

Life is Beautiful with YOU

 

 

A/n: the events in this chapter are from the same day when yunho goes to dinner at yoochun's


Kim Residence

 

"Yeoboseyo, Kim residence" Seohyun answered the call.

"May i speak to miss kim seohyun?"

"Yeah its me but whos this?"

"I'm calling from The Fashion House we saw your profile and would want you to come down for an audition if you are free today"

"Ye ye am free today i'll be there as soon as possible....omo khamsamida omo" Seohyun was all excited after  listening that she has the chance to be the model for Korea's top fashion house.

"Yah seohyun-ah stop jumping around like a monkey" her father scolded her.

"Appa umma i just got a call from the fashion house and they want me to audition for them" seohyun excitedly  told her parents what was the reason that she was all excited.

"Omo you hear that yeobo our daughter is gonna be a model for the fashion house" Mrs Kim was showing more  excitement than her daughter. Mr Kim could only shake his head while looking at his overly excited wife and daughter.

"Get ready fast seohyun and wear your new dress that hankyung got for you"

"Umma why don't you accompany me?"

"Ofcourse darling I'm coming with you. I can't let you go alone"


The Fashion House

 

Seohyun and her mother had just entered the office but they were ignored by the receptionist.

"Excuse me I was called here for an audition" Seohyun tried talking to the receptionist. The receptionist glared  at her and replied "Its not only you that we have called. The others are also waiting there you also go and wait there. 

"He is here" one of the employe literally yelled and it was like a tsunami had attacked the office. Everyone was  running here and there. Some were fixing their attires while some were getting back to their work. The models were lined up so that the boss could check their appearance properly.

Their boss was the youngest and the pampered Jung Heechul.As soon as heechul entered his office he examined  the models.

"you look good."

"what the hell are you wearing. Who gave you this dress? Go change now"

"whats wrong with your hair. I don't like this blonde colour change it to red"

Heechul examined his models one by one. He liked his models to be perfect in his designs. After he dismissed  the models he headed to his cabin.

"What the hell is wrong with him.  Sometimes he wants red sometimes blue. No one can predict what he would  be wanting next" the employes murmured amongst themselves.

Seohyun and mrs Kim watched all thius drama from the corner.

"Heechul shi heechul shi" mrs kim tried to attract heechul's attention towards them.

"excuse you can't just yell here" one of the employe warned them

Heechul snaped his fingers which was a sign that he wanted something. The employe ran towards heechul

"They are my special guests treat them properly and tell them i ll meet them in sometime." and he left to his cabin

"He ll attend you in sometime"seohyun nodded and they sat in the waiting area

Heechul's sometime had crossed more than 5 hours and seohyun was getting tried as each hour passed

"Excuse me miss but my daughter is not feeling well can you check if heechul shi is free now?"Mrs kim tried  asking for the 10th time

"he ll be with you shortly ma'am" the receptionist replied the same thing again without even looking up.

"Seohyun-ah lets leave i don't think he would be free anytime soon"

Seohyun nodded as she was not feeling well. As soon as she stood up to leave she fainted. 

"Seohyun-ah.....someone please help" Mrs kim got worried and she tried calling her son as no one was ready to help them.

"You were the one that called them here and this is the way you treat someone" Hankyung yelled at the employe.

seohyun was consious but still weak.

"We din't mistreat them sir. We offered them drinks and food but they refused" replied the employe

"What's happening here"Heechul asked

"The problem is that nothing is happening here heechul shi. Seohyun's ramp audition has not started and your  employe is asking us to go back."Mrs kim said

"So .....she did not say anything wrong...you may leave"Heechul replied with a smirk

"You were the one who called her here. If you didn't have any work relevant to her what was the need to call  her" Hankyung said angrily

"I had no other option" Heechul said while glaring at hankyung

Hankyung lost his patience and walked up to heechul and slapped him hard on his face. Everyone present there were shocked at what happened. They did'nt believe that someone actually had the guts to slap or yell at heechul.

"I'm glad" evryone was shocked to heechul's response

"Atleast you came here. You could not answer my 170 calls or even reply to any of my messages. I had no other option but to use your sister."

"Stop it heechul. Do not drag my family into our matter."Hankyung was fuming with anger.

"And what about me. I wasted my days calling and messaging you. You know how important my time is"heechul replied

"I had told you i ll call you"

"But you didn't"

"I got busy with work"

"So i called you here my way"

"What do you think of yourself heechul everyone will do just as you say just because you belong to a rich family"

"No not rich but the jung family"

"What the hell is your problem. Why do you have such attitude and ego. Sometimes i feel like slapping you and sometimes lovin.." Hankyung just stopped mid sentence

"You see i m like an addiction...a bad one" heechul smirked

"If its that way then i don't want this problem in my life anymore you get that" Hankyung left with seohyun and his mother.

"You just can't break up with me like this HANKYUNG" heechul stormed out from the office.


Kim's Residence

 

"Where is evreyone? Its almost dinner time." Jaejoong got worried as his mother sister and brother hadn't returned home yet

"I don't know about hankyung but i am sure your mother and sister are out somewhere shopping"mr kim replied

Just then the door bell rang and jaejoong opened the door

"Were you 3 together?" He asked as he saw them entering the house together

"What kind of girl just goes for an audition on a phone call without even knowing what is she auditioning for" Hankyung asked seohyun angrily. Jaejoong was also kind of shocked at hankyung's out brust. He could she his baby sister was scared and he went and hugged her. 

"What's wrong hannie?" Jaejoong asked

"Just ask her....the top model" Hankyung left the room

Jaejoong made a mental note to talk to hankyung but right now he needed to know the situation from seohyun.

Seohyun told jaejoong everything and he couldn't believe that hankyung actually slapped a girl

The family had their dinner in silence. Jaejoong tried to talk to hankyung but he went of to sleep stating that he was tired.


Jung Mansion

 

Heechul didn't even bother to park his car properly and he just went to his room.

Changmin saw him and he could tell from the way heechul walked that he was drunk. "Heechul ah" changmin tried calling him but he got ignored.

After 10 mins changmin could here thrashing sounds from heechul's room. He got tensed and ran upto his room. Siwon had also come to heechul's room after hearing the glass breaking sounds

"Heechul ah whats wrong......open the door we ll talk it out." They tried their best to get heechul back to his senses but all they could here was heechul's cries and the things being thrown.

Yunho had just returned from his dinner at yoochun's and he could here thrashing of things and siwon and changmin's voices

He rushed upto heechul's room and figured out that heechul was crying hystericaly

"Heechul ah its me...open up the door"

"tell me whats wrong. You know you ll just worry me more if you don't speak"

The three brothers were actually scared to death as they very well knew what heechul is capable of doing when he is angry and moreover alone.

Sometime later the thrashing stopped as well as heechul's cry but the brothers were not ready to accept that heechul may be tired and must have slept. The butler finally got the spare key and yunho quickly opened the door. The room was like as if an earthquake had occured. In that mess they found heechul curled up in an corner. Yunho went up to him and tried to wake him up as he thought heechul had slept on the floor. But he was wrong as he saw blood flowing from heechul's wrist.He picked heechul up and asked changmin to call up the hospital on their way there. Yunho swore to himself that whoever may be the reason for heechul's this state that person will have to face yunho or even die.



sorry for the grammatical mistakes havent spell checked it

really sorry for the late update

had my semester exams going on

hopefully i ll do well in it

I ll try to update as quick as possible

but i was sad last time. i got  no comments for the previous chapter

truthfully wite down your comments...i ll stop writing if you dont like this fic

its a long chaptered fic so things will go slow

Hope you guys like this chapter....:)