How it Begins

Not for Sale

 

Suho and I have been dating for 5 months,

every day he wouldn’t stop sending me gifts and roses to my house and classroom.

I knew he was rich; in fact he was the son of founding father of our University.

Therefore he can do and get what he wants.

Honestly I never plan to be his girlfriend, true I was attracted to him but he courted me with his money.

He would always come to classroom, interrupt my teachers and give me expensive things.

First, I was angry until he made it worst.

We were having a long test when suddenly the fire alarm went off and teachers told us to go down to the field,

there I found Suho standing in middle of the field with red roses and a small white box.

His friends were roaming around searching for someone till I figure out who it was.

 

 Me

 

I quickly hide from my classmates and was about to run until Kai carried me and drop me near Suho.

Never before I feel embarrass, Suho came near me and kneeled down holding the small white box up.

I open it and found a Diamond ring.

“Please will you be my girlfriend and I promise you I would give you everything you could ever dream for”

 

Do I look like money? Do I look like a poor person?

What am I a toy? So expensive and precious?

 

“Suho, there’s no need for this” I said in a low tone so no one can hear

 

But I hear whispers saying

“Wow she’s lucky that Suho is her admirer”

“She will just use his money; I heard she’s a scholar”

“It will be a waste if she reject him, too bad for the Diamond ring”

“What a Princess”

Should I reject him? If I do every one in school will hate me and if I say yes my life would be like a princess which .

“Please” Suho beg for my answer, I look at him with confuse eyes.

I really don’t know what to say, my mind was having doubts and my heart says no.

Everyone was looking at us, the teachers have a disappointed look on their faces.

Without knowing my actions

 

I nod

 

The crowd cheer and Suho hug me so tight that I can’t hug him back.

Since then my life was a living princess.

 

Now I’m waiting for Suho, said he wants to Date me today but I told him that I will be the one to pick the place for our date.

I was determined to tell him my true feelings, thru the months we’ve been together I grew to like him not love.

I could if he stops giving me expensive gifts.

I was waiting inside my classroom, its Saturday.

Perfect place

Students only come on Saturdays if they have something to do.

But For me I have a plan, I was holding a piece of paper saying that I got accepted in a University in America,

My parents aren’t rich as him but they can afford more than I want.

It’s just Suho who spoils me.

A hand covers my eyes

“Guess who?” I know that voice

“Suho please stop playing games” I got irritated.

“Sorry I couldn’t help it, you look cute even in the back” he chuckle but I gave him a fake smile.

“So you ready?” I ask

“Yeah, where are we going anyway?” He ask

I pointed up the sky

“The roof” He raise a brow in confusion

“Roof?” I nod to confirm what I said

“Come on, that’s the only place where you can’t buy me anything you think look cute on me” I stand up and offer my hand.

“But they do look cute on you”

“I just don’t want you to waste money on me” I said in a low voice that he couldn’t hear.

“What was that?” He asks, I shook my head and smile.

“Let’s go”