Final.

My Guy.

                 Writing this One-Shot for my friend ouo 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           You went to visit your boyfriend-which is Lay , to his house for the very first time. You rang the door bell and patiently waited for the door to open. The door opened slowly & the door makes a sound that scares the out of you. Lay is facing you, smiling flashing his dimples. " Hey , come in." He said. You nodded and entered quitely. Lay sat down on his purple couch which is near to the window. He pats the seat next to him signaling to you to sit next to him. You smile softly and go sit down next to him. You stare at Lay's y neck. It just looks so damn good to on. You grab his neck and softly on it. He lets out a soft moan. You accidently breathe on his neck. Lay suddenly slaps your face hard leaving a big red mark on your cheek. He takes out a knife from his back pocket and stabs you twice on the stomach. He carries your dead body and throws it out the window. He throws away the knife and smirks.

"NoBody ever, ever breaths on my neck. nobody."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OuO what the did i just write. heuheuheuheuheuheuheu.  //on crack// sorry if i made any typos xD