Prologue: First Encounter

My Perfect Blue

Second Grade

Emma shuffled her feet at the front of the class as students continued to stare and stare at her. Today was the first day at her new school and she instantly felt like a little fish in a big pond. The school was bigger than her old one and the students looked smarter than her friends. Emma felt like a zebra in a human school.

"Alright students into your seats." 

Kids all around Emma quickly scampered across the room to get to their seats. Their movements reminded of her of rats but she didnt dare say that out loud. When the teacher went to the chalkboard, everyone was in their seats except for little Emma. 

"Child, why aren't you sitting down?" 

Emma looked up and met the teachers eyes. "I..I don't know where to sit." 

The teacher arched his perfect eyebrows. "Is that so?" 

Emma nodded, afraid that the teacher would jump at her for not knowing where to sit. 

"She can sit next to me." 

Emma turned to the direction of the voice. It was a guy with squinty eyes.

"Well then. Looks like your problem is solved."  

The teacher waved a gesture for her to sit down. Emma cautiously made her way to the desk next to the squinty eyed boy. Everyone in the class looked at Emma as she plopped herself down on the chair - these people were like Mona Lisa. 

"So what's your name?" 

Emma glanced at the boy next to her. "M..me?" 

"Uh huh. Who else would I be talking to?" The boy grinned a cheeky grin. 

"I'm... Emma Lee." 

"Emily?" 

"No.. It's Emma." 

"Elmo?!" 

"No it's--"

" Alright class. Take out your notes." 

Emma let hang as she stared at the teacher and the squinty eyed boy. She didnt even get a chance to correct him on her name! 

As Emma continued to zoom out. A folded note landed on her desk. 

Quickly closing her jaws, Emma clumsily opened the note: 

'Hi Elmo! Im Sungha. I hope we can be good friends!! :) By the way, a fly went inside your mouth.' 

What?! 

Emma widened her eyes as she touched her lips. *I really ate a fly?!* 

Without a thought, Emma let out a piercing scream. Causing EVERYBODY in the entire school to poke their heads inside the classroom door. The teacher didnt look to happy.

"PRINCIPAL OFFICE!!" 

Emma heard Sungha snicker as she heavily trudged her feet against the floor. 

If only if she knew that this was only the beginning. 

---------------------------------------------------

So here is my prologue to the story. It's a bit childish for a second grader... Oh well. I was suppose to update this yesterday, but I forgot. Oops. Um yeah. I'm a clumsy writer. T.T I'm trying to improve through this. Well enjoy! ^^

(to all silent readers: please comment Atleast!!)