Hongki Ver.

You are my life

Hongki Pov

“Yeoboseo, Jonghunnie? I was about to call you,” I picked up the phone. “Where are you? I didn’t see you since this morning.” I heard his chuckle.

“At studio, can you come over?” he answered. His low voice makes me shiver. “We have practice today?” I recalled our schedule, there’s no activity today as far as I remember. “No, but I need to talk to you.” I can hear nervousness in his voice.  Maybe it’s important. “Alright, I’ll come,” I nodded even he can’t see. “Take care on your way,” He said before I shoved the phone back into my pocket.

“Where are you going hyung?” I turned back to face Seunghyun who stand behind me. “Studio, Jonghunnie asked me to come.” I answered while lace my shoes. “But we don’t have any schedule today.” He titled his head. “Yep, he said he want talk to me. I’m going” I waved my hand.

I begged our driver to drop me there. I step in cheerfully and think about greet Yong oppa when I passed CN BLUE practice room.

“Do you really mean that Jungshin?” asked familiar man voice irritated. My hand stuck in the door knob. It’s Jonghyun Voice. They’re seems in serious argue. I know it’s bad to overhear but I wonder what they are talking about.

“What do you refer to hyung?” Jungshin sounds confused. “You keep mention in every show that you love Yoghwa hyung, even you said you want to join WGM show with him.” He said worriedly.

“I’m straight hyung. You know, many fans will be crazy if their idol make some love line with his own member? It’s just like that.” Jungshin chuckled.

“Make sure it’s just for fans service,” he threatened. “Don’t make our band become like FT ISLAND.” I frowned when he mentioned our band as my heart start beating fast.

“What’s wrong with them?” Jungshin asked.

“They put their band and member in risk. Not only they will ruin FT ISLAND’s future, but they’ll ruin the members’ future careers too. I don’t know Jongki couple is real or not, but our CEO said they seem real. They’ll search prove to get them disbanded. You know what our CEO can do. He’ll make our life like hell and have no future. So, I warn you...” I Jumped in surprise when someone pat my shoulder from behind.

“What are you doing here?” I turn around to face that voice belong. I can’t found my voice after all that I heard. After took a long breath, I try to answer. “Nothing, just want to greet them when I passed by” relieved I don’t stammered.

“So, what’s the matter?” I asked. Change the subject. He showed his perfect killer smile as he grabbed my hand. I felt like there’s butterfly in my stomach every time he makes skin ship with me. He dragged me to our practice room. I feel lost as he released my hand. He’s drawing my gaze to his. My breath caught in my throat when he his lips. I raised my eyebrow when he just kept silent.

“I'm in love with you," he said quietly. My heart stop as the words left his mouth.

“You what?” I asked disbelieve.

“I know isn’t right. I’ve tried hard to fight this feeling. Keep telling to myself that you only friend, but I can’t. I love you” He said firmly.

I admitted I had the same feeling toward him, but we can’t be together. It’s wrong. We’ll disband. What must I do?

“Hongki?” his voice breaks he silence.

“ JONGHUN!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! YOU WANT TO DESTROY FT ISLAND?? CRUSH YOUR DONGSAENG DREAMS?? YOU ARE LEADER!! YOU SHOULDN’T DO THAT!!” I blurted, before I could stop myself.

“I just want you to know.” his voice broke lower. My heart shattered in to pieces as I heard his sad voice, it’s getting hurt when I saw his face filled with sorrow. I want to hug him, tell him that he mean so much for me, more than he have noticed, more than he ever knew, but I can’t, that’s only make it more difficult for us. I left when I can’t bear to look at him any longer. I caused him so much pain that he didn’t deserve. Slowly, I broke down and tears start fell from my eyes.

I had been avoiding Jonghun obviously. I can’t stand him. It’s hard for me to see he broke because of me, but I have no choice. We can’t be together. I don’t want we get disbanded. We can’t ruin our band and our dongsaeng future. I let out a sigh as I opened text message from him. He has sent message and called me dozens of times, but I didn’t reply or picked it up.

 

From: Jonghunnie

To: Hongstar

 

Where are you? It’s late now. I’m worried.

 

I decided to text Jaejin. I’m sure he will tell Jonghun. I begin to type on my phone as Heechul hyung put his arm around me. “Telling your Casanova that you’ll stay in my place, princess?” He teased me.

“Don’t call me that.” I warned him, still busy with my phone. “Ouch, our princess is not in good mood.” I smacked his arm hardly. “Yaah! I’m just kidding. How dare you hit your hyung?”He grumbled and rubbed his arm. I rolled my eyes. He must stop to read our fanfics where Jonghun always called me princess.

Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan asked me in many times if I fight with Jonghun, and I always said I didn’t as Jonghun said that too. But they seems didn’t believe that and keep asking. It was hard to answer the question ‘What’s wrong’ when nothing is right.

I heard from our manager that they participated at idol championship, I exclude because I have idol variety show to filming. During the break time I decided to call Jaejin. I want to ask if they’ve win or not.

“Jaejiniee...How is there? Did you guys win?” I asked him. It sounds so noisy and earsplitting. I could hear screamed and trumped sound.

“It was chaos here!” He shouted against the crowd. I keep the phone some inch away from my ear. “Yeah, I can hear that.” I said, my teeth.

“Jonghun hyung injury and now he’s being handling by paramedic!” He snapped. My heart beating fast unable to comprehend what I was hearing. He’s injury? Without even thinking, I run to MBC stadium which near my filming location. When I arrived I search like crazy for paramedic tent, stretched my head around amount of people.

“What the !” I cursed loudly when I bumped into someone.

“Omo, I’m sorry Hongki sunbaenim.” He bowed in front of me. I weren’t sure he is boy or girl. His skin is milky white. His hair is blonde and pulled in ponytail. I glanced to his name tag. Ren. So he is Ren, the girlish Rookies maknae that they’ve talked about recently.

“It’s ok Ren. Do you know where the paramedic tent is?” I asked. He nodded. He look understand why I looking for it.

“It’s right there.” He pointed at green army tent near archery field. “I hope Jonghun sunbaenim is alright”. I yelled thanks as I begin to run again.

I approached Jaejin who stood near the tent. His mouth make an o shape, seemed he didn’t expect that I will be come.

“How’s he?” I panted as I wiped sweats from my face. “He still gets thread.” Jaejin said. He told me about the accident from the beginning.

“Where’s the other?” I asked as looked around. “They’ll be here soon, after 50m men race.” It’ll best if I go before they come. They don’t need to know I was here.

“I should go now. I’m still in the middle of filming” Jaejin nodded. “One more thing, don’t let them know I was here, you get it?” I threatened him. He was about to ask the reason when Minhwan calls his name and I run in hurry back to my location before getting scold from our manager.

“YAAH!! Hongki where were you?!” Manager yelled at me when I came back.

“I’m sorry hyung.” I bowed in apologized. The filming was finished. I took a bottle of water and sat in the waiting room, wondered how Jonghun now. Is he ok? I’m really worried. I hope he’s alright and nothing serious with his hand.

“Aiyah!” I snapped out when someone hit my head, taking me out of my thought. I didn’t realize when our manager sat next to me.  “Did you hear me? What’s your answer?” manager asked. His face turned red. I didn’t hear what he was talking about, was it about a new show? “A-alright” I tried to answer, his face turned bright. Am I gave him the right answers? Then he handed me a contract paper and asked me to sign it. I signed without read what is the contract about, my mind overflowed with Jonghun.

Suddenly he clapped his hand. “I know you will agree to joint We Got Married international show. You’ll meet beautiful girl at there.” He grinned.

“WHAT??” I screamed. Oh God, what kind of trouble again I got into, I face palm myself. “Can I cancel it?” I asked doubtfully. I lowered my head as he glared at me “You want to die?” he asked back coldly. I gulped and quickly shook my head. “Then deal,” He said. I really want to smack his head into table.

Today we have instrument practice. Since they said ‘my hand just for microphone’, I’m free, but manager dragged me to studio. He wants to tell the rest of member about that ing show. Minhwan, Jaejin and Seunghyun congratulated me. I glanced at Jonghun who stared at manager blankly. I lowered my gaze, look at his injury hand. I bit my lips, it looks bad. I try to resist the urge to approach him and ask his condition. “He said it’s just sprained” Jaejin whispered. He gives me ‘I know you worried’ look and I smiled bitterly.

I walked around our dorm. Wait until they sleep especially Jonghun. I can’t bear to see him. I really wish he could move on, even I can’t. It’s broke my heart to saw him this afternoon. He wasn’t bubbly and fooling around like usual. I sighed. I missed his old self, His timid, and his care.  I missed when we laughed together, when I tried to tease you but ran away when you were approached, when you defended me but you also lost in the end. Whenever I was joyful or discourage, hyper or exhausted you were always here by my side, enlighten my day with your beautiful smile. I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are. I wiped tears on my face with my sleeve as I looked up at his window. I’m sorry Jonghunnie. I love you and always be.

I met Mina nuna today. She wasn’t bad, I thought that for the first, but when the camera off, she nagged at me seductively. She made me crazy with all of her skin ship, it felt like being harassed.

“Hong chan, I’m thirsty. Can you buy me some drink?” she said in husky voice that forced to be cute. I rolled my eyes. Hong chan? What the hell is wrong with her!

“Ok, wait” I said. Flashed a fake smiled. Manager had warned me to be nice to her. He will scold me if I didn’t. I handed a cup of coffee. She looked at it for a while before asked “What is this?” I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Caramel macchiato” I said calmly. “How do you know? It’s my favorite,” she said. How can you say it’s your favorite when you even didn’t know what that was?  I act surprised. “Have you searched about me before?” She scoffed. “No.” I defended myself. no, even if the Hell begins to freeze. “Then you have a good sense.” She giggled. I smiled awkwardly. I bought it because of habit, its Jonghunnie favorite.

I really hate this girl. She sang our song crackly. She even made me to piggy back her to our fake home. You’ve got be kidding me? We’ve just met! I cursed silently. I almost explode with frustration. First disaster episode was done. Mina nuna keep asked me to meet up even there’s no schedule. I swear I didn’t want to. Thanks to our heartless manager who forced me. She always told our manager if I don’t want to meet her or do as her wish. Screw you .

“Hong, Mina said that she’ll come to our dorm for dinner” Manager told me. “Yah, hyung, give me a break. I’m tired to pretend that we are close.” And I don’t want Jonghun to see us for real. It has been hard enough for him. “Try to endure it, they’ll give you a big project if you can pass this show” He said. “Her attitudes always make me want to vomit especially when she tried to be cute.” I shivered. He hit my head hardly. “YA! Don’t you dare to say it again! You’ll cause a lot trouble if it spread.” I rubbed my head. If you dare to hit my head again, I’ll be the one who spread it. “Ne, algeseumnida manager-ssi” I said instead.

We picked up Mina nuna at her apartment. We bought groceries for dinner before headed to our dorm. Jonghun is nowhere to be seen. Mina nuna asked me to help her make dinner. I’ve told her I want Gamjatang for dinner. She looked confused and didn’t know how to make it. Off course she didn’t. I tried my best to make it.

Jonghun returned. He bought chicken for dinner and Minhwan ate them all. Mina nuna insisted to feed me and give me a sign to feed her back. Manager asked me to do it by his glared. I took a quick glance at Jonghun who turned his face away. He sat across Mina Nuna and me next to her. He didn’t touch his food.

I clenched my fist when Mina nuna asked him and reached across the table to grabbed Jonghun’s hand. I saw his face twisted in pain. His hand still hurt? Was it not just sprain?

“It’s my favorite, but I’ve eaten,” he lied. He can’t refuse to eat Gamjatang even he has been ate. I heard he shuddered when he talk. Minhwan left his chair and step forward to Jonghun room. I turn to Mina nuna who talk seductively with Jaejin now. “I’m full. Our manager will send you home.” I said to her. “What about you?”She whined. “I want to sleep”. I said coldly as I left, didn’t care if our manager’s eyes out of their sockets.

Now, I stood in front big mirror. I’m looking at my reflection as the designer do his job to find a tuxedo that fits me and told me to try it, and yes, it’s for my damn fake wedding day this evening. I choose the first one that he gave without care. We finished recording for our single early morning. I was worried about Jonghun’s hand but they changed the genre of that song for Jonghunnie, so he played piano instead of guitar.

Mina nuna approached me. She asked my opinion about her nth wedding dress. “It’s good” I said in bored tone. I’m not in a good mood now. “You always said that.” she whimpered.  Stomped her foot to floor as she pretending to cry. Please make this stop. I groaned in frustration. “Because all of that fits you well” Remind me to rinse my mouth later. Our manager looks very proud of my answer. “Really?” She giggled and slapped my arm lightly. I forced my head to nod. “You’re so cute Hong chan.” she cheered. “I think I’ll choose this one, what do you think?” She pointed at the dress that she wears. I nodded slightly. I don’t care.

I sat in the courtyard where the wedding will be held. Mina nuna forced me to take pictures with her so many times. The guest started to arrive one by one. I pulled out my phone when she dragged other guest. I frowned when I saw 18 missed call from Jaejin. I was about to call him back when I heard his voice from far.

“YAA! LEE HONGKI! Why you didn’t pick up?” He yelled as approach me.

“Watch your language Lee Jaejin! I’m your hyung!” I emphasized on each word.

“Sorry hyung, I need to talk to you! It’s important! Emergency! It’s driving me crazy!” He said frantically. You are the one who driving me crazy! Why everybody always make me annoyed today!

“Go ahead.” I said and he trailed off.

“What?” He asked. He stared at me in confused. I rolled my eyes, resisted the urge to curse him out loud.

“You said you want to talk” I said impatient. “So, go ahead. Don’t make me more pissed off Lee Jaejin!” I counseled.

“We can’t talk here. Let’s move to another place.” I was about to follow Jaejin when Mina nuna grabbed my arm “Where you going?” she asked “This event will start soon.” I yanked my suit from her grip. “Just a moment” I said and walked into the house. Jaejin is waiting for me in a room which there is two small white tent and stuffed animals around it. I closed the door behind me as I raised an eyebrow.

 “I overheard their conversation, our CEO and Jonghun hyung.” He began. “His hand wasn’t just sprained. Its ligament injury” I had a bad feeling about this. “What’s that mean?” I asked. Jaejin tell me the rest. I’m speechless. Every single word from him sent a sharp stab through my chest.

“You’re lying! Tell me it’s not true! “I snapped. “Don’t be kidding me!” I grabbed his collar. Maybe the people outside could heard me screamed, but I didn’t care.

“I’m not lying Hyung, its true.” He said sadly, covered my hand with his. No, it can’t be. I released the grip. I sat on the floor as my legs gave up. We were silent for a moment. My hand trembled as bite my nail, a habit when I feel uneasy and didn’t know what to do. Guitar is his breath and FT ISLAND is his life. Why life is not fair?! Why it turned out like this?!

“He need you Hyung.” Jaejin spoke softly and kneeled in front of me. I lifted my face to look at him. “He loves you and he needs you now,” He said steadily.

“He crushed. He always pretended everything was fine, but you can see the emptiness and despair in his eyes. His eyes never lie and you know that. Come to him hyung. I know you love him too, have you tell him?” I lowered my head as tears start to form in my eyes. I shook my head lightly.

“I can’t Jin. It’s not right” I shook my head. My head hurt with all the thought which raged in my mind.

“Why?” He asked coldly

“FT ISLAND will be disbanded if they found out. It’ll ruin your future too” I said sadly.

“Is that why you avoid him lately? Do you know how suffer is he? How long will you make him life like that? ”He asked but his tone was more on blamed.

“I just hope he will forget his feeling and move on or they will destroy all of your dreams and future. You know our CEO, there’s nothing that they can’t…” Jaejin cut me off.

“SHUT THE OFF HYUNG!” He yelled. If the situation is different I’ll punch him severely for spoke to me like that, but this was a bit surprising because Jaejin never like this before and I’m a bit afraid of him now.

“I know you always think and do all the best for us, but you've suffered enough. Just think about yourself and Jonghun hyung now.” He said more calmly.

“I don’t care if we disbanded. I can't play music by sacrifice both of you. You and Jonghun hyung is the most important for me, you guys are my family. I’m sure Seunghyun and Minhwan will say the same.” I never thought that sentence would come out of his mouth. He makes me speechless, stunned and don’t know what to say. Tears are streaming down on my face. Jaejin hugs and pat my back lightly.

“It’s alright hyung. We’ll face the consequence together, and I believe we can through it all.” I cried for a while, let out all the sadness inside. Jaejin keep hugged and patted me. I pulled back as I had calmed down.

 “I’ll tell him” I decided. Though it’s too far late but it’s better than never. Although I scared to dead that he will hate me because of this, I’ll let him. I deserve it.

 “Make sure of that” He smirked. I nodded “Thank you Jin” Word ‘thank you’ is not even enough, but I cannot think of another. I jumped a little as my phone rang. I picked it up and startled when heard manager shouted loudly.

“LEE HONGKI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?! IT’S ALMOST THE TIME FOR YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING!! GET YOU HERE NOW OR I’LL KILL YOU!” He hung up. “I DON’T ING CARE ABOUT THAT, BASTARD!”  I shouted and slammed the phone to the wall, made it shattered into pieces.

I was surprised when one of the crew gave a guitar to Seunghyun and he begins to play Jonghun’s song I hope you will be my lover.  The MC asked me to give Mina nuna kiss on her cheek if there is the word ‘bride’. I missed the chance intentionally. I knew they’ll just think I’m too shy to do it.

MC asked them to congratulate me one by one. I held my breath when Jonghun approach and stood in front of me. He lost his weight and become pale. When I looked deep on his eyes, there is no more warmth and cheerfulness there, it filled by emptiness and sorrow now. He smiled slightly at me. You are still smiling, but I could see the tears well in your eyes and mostly due to my fault. The pain of watching the person I loved in state of misery is worse than bleak future or death.

“Should I give both of you my bless Hongki Hyung? The camera isn’t here anyway.” Jonghun gazed down at me. Hyung? He never called me hyung before. I tried to ignore it.

 “Jonghunnie, How’s your hand?” I asked carefully. Jonghun seemed surprise to hear that. The situation is somewhat awkward between us.

“Why do you care now?” he said sarcastically. I raked fingers through my hair, didn’t know how to explain to him.

 “Its fine” He cut my thought. You lied, I know it didn’t.

“Jonghun,” I lowered my voice, So, Mina nuna can’t hear us. “About what I’ve told you before...” I worded it carefully. His expression changed as I mentioned it.

“Don’t worry, I still remember.” He convinced me. I shook my head desperately. It’s not what I mean. I don’t want you to remember it anymore. I want you to know the fact that you mean so much for me more than I ever showed.

“That’s not what I mean…” Jonghun cut me off. “Congratulations and the best to you always” He read out the script. I noticed the cameraman turned to us. This isn’t the right time.

I pulled his hand and crossed my arms around his body. I buried my face in his neck, inhaling deeply, reminisce his scent.  He didn’t reject or push me, but he didn’t hug me back either. I don’t know if he can feel my heart beat fast. “We need to talk. 9 pm at dorm,” I whispered against his jaw before broke the hug. Jonghun stared at me and nodded slightly. I smiled at him.

After this filming done I have less than one hour before 9 pm. There’s something I need to do before talk to him. I’ve decided to go to FNC office. I knock the CEO room door firmly.

“Come in.” I heard the voice inside. I opened the door and walked in.

“Lee Hongki.” He diverted his attention from the piles of paper in front of him and looked at me.

 “Have a seat. Usually you never come by your own. What’s the problem?” He asked and leaned his back.

“I want to quit from that ing show” I said calmly as I sat.

“Your reason?” He growled. He already wrath now, but I’m not scared. I don't even turn my eyes away.

“The show is . Lee Joon hyung was right, I’m not robot. I also feel terrible faking it when everyone can tell I don’t mean it.” He stood up and rushed to me across the table. His eyes filled with anger, his face flushed with rage. I stared back at him, dared him. I didn’t move even an inch. Then he grabbed my shirt collar, forced me to get up.

“You dare to oppose me?” He exhaled a heavy breath on my face. “Continue the show and I’ll assume this never happened” He threatened and let go of my shirt collar.

“Are you deaf? I’ve told you that I want to qui...” I can’t finish my sentence. He hit me hardly in the jaw. I could taste blood in my mouth.

“BASTARD!” I cursed. He beat me again as I said it. This time he hit me on my cheekbone. It really sting. I gasped in pain. Tears flooded my eyes. I gritted my teeth to hold it from falling.

“GET OUT OF HERE!” He yelled. “I’LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET THIS!” I step out of the room. I was at the door when I turned. “One more thing” I said. Ignore the pain when I opened my mouth. ”Regret to tell you that Jongki couple is real” I mocked then slammed the door. There is no point to hide it anymore. I already wet after all.

I stop a cab and rushed to our dorm. The driver was shocked when he saw my face. He asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. I shook my head and give him our dorm address. The streets are so crowded. I got stuck in traffic. I tapped my finger into my lap as I kept looking on my watch. I was a little dizzy, my head hurt a lot. I closed my eyes for a while, hope it will help to reduce it.

Seemed I fall asleep, when I opened my eyes I already in front of our dorm.  I thanked the driver before running in. Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan are nowhere to be seen. Maybe they’re sleep already, I thought.

I approached Jonghun room.  My heart beating fast as I put my hand on the door knob. I didn’t hear any noise inside. Is he sleeping? I open the door slowly. He hasn’t slept. He sat on the edge of bed, looking at something in his hand seriously. His room covered by a dim light that made ​​me unable to see what it is. I stepped in. He was in his own world and not aware of my existence. My gaze fixed on a medicine bottle beside him. Conclusion filled my head. What will he do with those pills? It can’t be.

“Jonghun?” I called softly. He jumped in surprised. My gaze drifted at those pills which scattered on the floor now.

“What was that?” I asked, cast my gaze to his. Once again tears formed in my eyes, but this time I let it rolling down on my cheek. Jonghun stood and walked towards me. His eyes widened as he saw my face.

“Hongki, Your face...” I cut him off. “What was that Jonghun?” I repeated.” What did you try to do with that?!”  He stared at me coldly.

“None your business” His sharp voice stabbed my chest. An inside part of me cringed at his cold tone and voice. I erased the gap and hug him. “I’m sorry Jonghun, I’m so sorry” I keep repeated it between my sobs. I pressed the right side of my face on his collarbone. He didn’t give any reaction. I wet his white shirt by my tears. All around me is spinning suddenly. My leg began to limp. I must be fall to the floor if he doesn’t hold me quickly.

“YA, what’s wrong with you?” he asked worriedly as he help me to sit on his bed. He gave me a cup of water then he pulled a chair from his computer desk and put it in front of me.

“Drink” He ordered when I just stared at it. I take sip a little and put it back on the table. I reached out my hand hesitantly. I caressed his hand which covered by cast lightly.

“Does it still hurt?” I asked. He didn’t answer. His eyes filled by despair. I bowed my head and began to say everything.

“I’m sorry Jonghun. I’ve made you suffer. I knew that it’s hard for you, but I did nothing. I acted like I didn’t care, but deep down I swear it kills me. I was obviously avoiding you because I couldn’t stand to saw your misery. I’m afraid that we will be disbanded until Jaejin snapped at me and said that I was wrong. He reminded me that you are the most important. He was right. I’m a fool” I let out the breath I'd been hold.

“I was selfish. I even lie to myself that everything is fine when it didn’t. You should be my priority more than anything else and I really hate myself for didn’t realize it from the beginning. I cannot arrange the words nicely, but let me convey something. You are my life Jonghunnie.” He stared at me, seems disbelieve. “I love you” Tears sliding on my face, lifted partially of my burden.

“After what I’ve done, it’s alright if you hate me, I’ll understand. If you want to beat me up, I won’t fight back. If you want me to disappear, I’ll do it. Although it can’t change all that has happened, but if it could slightly ease your burden, I’ll take anything.” He moved closer and raised his hand. I closed my eyes, preparing to accept whatever he’ll do to me.

I opened my eyes in surprise when he hug me instead punch or anything that I thought he would do.

“I couldn’t hate you, never.” He whispered. “No matter how hard I try”. I shook my head “You’re too kind Jonghun, I didn’t deserve it.” The tears and the sobs become too much for me to handle. He shushed me and wiggled our body slightly.

“I want to hear that again, say it” He said as I calmed down. His low voice makes me shiver. “Say what? You’re too kind and I didn’t deserve it?” I asked confusedly. “It’s not that. Say that you love me again.” my face flushed and hot. “I, I love you Jonghun”

He pulled back and kissed my lips gently. He broke the kiss when I cringed. He caressed my lips and my cheek carefully.

“Who did this to you?” He asked. I could feel the anger in his voice. I took his hand and put it on my lap.

“Our CEO” I said. “What? Why? I’ll make a deal to him tomorrow” I patted his hand. “Calm down. I told him that I want to quit that ... I mean that fake show, and I told him about us.” I smiled at him. “Why you did that? He’ll kick you out” he said wondered. “Like I said, you are the most important. I just hope he didn’t drag our dongsaeng in this case.” I sighed.

“I’m sorry” He mumbled. “No, no. Don’t feel guilty. This is what I want. I've got more than it should. Just focus to your recovery. I definitely can deal with all of these.” I convinced him. Give him a small peck on his cheek.

He smiled. His perfect smile that I thought I wouldn't ever see again. He leaned his forehead into mine. “Not ‘you’ Hongki, but ‘us’. Don’t leave or ignore me again this time, you get it?” He scoffed playfully. “Never, I swear” I hug him tightly. Forgot all my bruised until the pain hit me with no mercy.

“OUCH! FU...” I yelled. I bit my tongue as I almost cursed. He doesn't please every time I cursed. He kissed my corner of eyes, removed the tears which began to form. “Let me take care of your wound, princess.” He stood to take the first aid kit in the kitchen, I snapped him in the half way. “YAA! CHOI JONGHUN, DON’T SAY THAT YOU READ ‘IT’ TOO!” He keeps on walking while chuckling.

FNC definitely kicked me out after that. Luckily they didn’t do the same to our dongsaeng. They renamed the band into SF HEROES contain of three members. I and Jonghun moved to Japan I start back my career from the beginning as an actor while Jonghun has been followed some therapy for his wrist. He proved the doctor's statement who said that he can no longer play the guitar was wrong. He has a strong will. With plenty of exercise and high spirits, I’m sure he'll be able to play guitar in the same way again. Am I right? Mr. Casanova.

 

End


Thank you for all of you who read my story  ^^