007

Open Arms

007: Nine months later.

Where is Luhannie oppa!?” Seohyun shrieked as she paced up and down the hospital halls frantically.

Maknae, calm your down. He said he’s on his way, so he’ll be here soon!” Hyoyeon yelled annoyingly as she watches the nervous Seohyun.

Seohyun threw her hands in the air and let out a sigh, “How can I be calm? His wife is about to give birth and he’s no where to be seen!”

I’m here! I’m here!” yelled a tired-looking Luhan, who was trying to catch up with his breath. “Where is she? Where’s my Jessie?”

Seohyun took a hold of his hand and pulled him into Jessica’s delivery room, “Good luck oppa” she said and patted his shoulder before pushing him into the room.

At that moment, Jessica lifted her head and saw her husband, standing at the door in awe, “What are you doing there!? Come here and hold my hand!” she scolded him as she winces at the tremendous pain.

Luhan hurriedly shuffled over to his wife and stared at the sweats trickling down the side of her face. He felt helpless as he watches Jessica writhe in pain yet he was excited to be a father.

Okay Mrs Xi, I need you to give one big push” the midwife instructed. As Jessica gathers all her strength, she glared at her husband and whispered, “I hate you.”

Luhan chuckled and kissed her right hand, “I love you too. And the little monsters that’s coming out of you”

 

 

After much screaming and hair pulling, the wailing of an infant could be heard and the crowd outside the delivery room let out a little cheer. After a while, Luhan walked towards his group of friends with a big smile and teary eyes,

It’s a boy…” Luhan whispered and the members of EXO let out a cheer. “…And a girl!”

The group of friends looked at the new father feeling rather surprised. They all knew that Jessica was expecting, but they weren’t told that she was pregnant with twins.

Jessica wants to see you Seohyun” Luhan said and offered her a gentle smile. The young girl timidly walked into the delivery room and sat beside Jessica, who was carrying both her twins. The two sat in silence as they watched the two babies drift to sleep.

I want you to be their godmother, Joohyun-ah” Jessica whispered gently, still gazing at her children.

M-m-m-e-e?” Seohyun stuttered as her eyes begin filling up with tears. Jessica softly chuckled and wiped the tears away. She held the young girl’s hand and offered it a small squeeze.

Yes you. I know you’ll be a great godmother”

Seohyun couldn’t believe it. After everything she has done to Jessica, the older girl still forgave her. And now she’s even trusting Seohyun to be the godmother for her children. Seohyun felt ashamed for trying to ruin Jessica’s and Luhan’s marriage and she knew that a simple apology was not enough for all the pain that she put Jessica through. A smile appeared on her face as she caresses the children’s cheeks – she was going to make it up to Jessica by being a great godmother.

Thank you, unni” Seohyun whispered as she gently embraced Jessica.

At that moment, a soft knock on the door could be heard. Luhan walked in and stood by his wife and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He looked down at his two little angels and beamed, “I think we should have more kids, Jessi”

Jessica punched her husband’s stomach, “We will… when it’s possible for men to give birth!”

 

The End.

Thank you.