The Angel Without Wings

The Angel Without Wings

Title: The angel without wings

Genre: G

 

Description:

How could an angel be without his wings?

Lets find out how that particular angel lost his wings.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Once there is an angel living in heaven. He is always cheerful and had brought loads of laughter to everyone.

 

Whenever there are any disputes, he would be the one that resolve them with his smooth and eloquent speech and soothing voice.

 

No one could resist his charms.

Everyone adores him a lot. Even God himself.

 

The angel had a pair of beautiful wings which he is really proud of. The feathers are pearly white and strong.

 

The wings are an enhancement to his handsome cherubic face. Females swoon over his beauty and males sighed at his perfection.

 

Such beauty and perfection would of course attract jealousy.

 

The angel of Chaos used to be everyone's favorite. She had such beauty that even the beauty queen champion would weep. But slowly, she became arrogant and unbearable. Everyone start to detest her. And just then, that angel came along.

 

She blames him for her downfall. But no one really cares.

 

One day, she had enough. She plots an evil plan that will have that angel banished from heaven and would have to stay on earth, her homeland. To live under her mercy.

 

Her plan was to lure him to do a forbiddenthing; eating the condemned apple from the tree of Eden.

 

He knows that it’s wrong and refused to do it. But using her magical powers, she managed to confound him to eating it.

 

The poor angel was shocked when he woke up to find himself being locked up in the heavenly jail.

 

God did not believe that he would do it. He knew that its the angel of Chaos 's doing. But he could not find any evidence to prove his innocence. The angel of Chaos is too cunning; she had cleared all evidence that suggest that she is the mastermind.

 

And so the poor angel was being punished.

He was to be banished from heaven to earth.

 

God knows that earth is the angel of Chao's homeland and sending him down is equivalent to having him under the evil claws of Chaos.

 

So he told that angel.

 

''O special one, I know that its not your fault. But what is done is done. I know that it is the angel of Chaos 's plot. The earth is under the management of the angel of Chaos. Her selfishness and arrogant personality is making the people suffering. I would like to make a selfish request to you.. Would you help me to bring happiness to earth like you always do in heaven?''

 

The angel nodded his head and smiled.

He doesnot mind being sent to earth. At least he knows that God believes him.

 

''And of course I would not let you to face this alone. I will send 14 brave warriors to assist you in the task. Dont worry, they are all fun and lovable personas.''

 

''But before you could go to earth, you would need to have your wings removed so that the angel of Chaos would not be able to find you.''

 

The angel nodded again.

 

''It would be painful during the process..'' warned God.

 

''Its ok, for the happiness of people.'' he replied with a smile.

 

God nodded and said '' Your feathers from your wings would be scattered all over the world. The feathers would land on to the houses of different families.Each family would have one or more feathers. When time comes, those with the feathers would come together and a new family is formed. There will be an everlasting bond between you and them.''

 

''They will protect the 15 of you from the angel of Chaos. Their powers are limited but powerful. They will do whatever it takes to protect all of you.''

 

The angel smiled.

''Thank you, God. I will do my best in bringing happiness to everyone.''

 

God smiled to him and said ''Alright.. Be on your way now, special one..Good luck.''

 

On the 1st of July 1983, the angel was sent to earth. And at the same time, a newborn's wail rang around the hospital walls in Seoul.

 

''Such a beautiful baby boy..'' cooed the nurse holding the squirming baby.

 

His father gave a glowing smile as he hugs his wife.

 

''L..let me hold him..'' said his mother.

 

The nurse handed the baby to her.

 

The baby breathes in quick little breaths and stop crying and squirming as his mother spoke.

 

''Ahh.. Such a beauty.. I shall name you.. JungSoo.. Park Jungsoo.. '' she whispered gently.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Happy Birthday Leeteuk oppa! This is a one shot for uri angel without wings 's birthday! Hope you like it!

 생일을 축하합니다!