Extra

Aquarium

It took weeks for Baekhyun to be comfortable with himself, his legs and the new world around him. But of course Chanyeol was there for him during all of it, arms outstretched and ready to catch him when he fell.

Literally.

It was no joke the amount of times Baekhyun fell down the first few days of becoming a human, Chanyeol having to carry him bridal style when they left the aquarium the night he changed.

When he finally got the hang of walking, Baekhyun was jumping for joy, resulting in him falling onto his for the millionth time. The laughter never left him though, wanting to be able to stand and walk next to Chanyeol, he was trying his hardest and it was all for the tall boy.

"Baekhyun, let's go out shopping for the day" Baekhyun hadn't really gone out for a whole day, only managing to go clothes shopping for a few hours once before and this resulting in him only having a limited wardrobe.

Baekhyun liked to wear Chanyeol's clothes more than his own. Large shirts that fitted him like dresses, shirts that were so big he had no need for anything to cover his lower half. The shirt did that for him, legs as as the day he had gained them.

He had a few pairs of trousers though but it was nicer to wear nothing but a large shirt or jumper that smelled exactly like chanyeol rather than something that had that new clothes smell, it wasn't really a hard choice for Baekhyun.

"As cute as you look, you can't wear my clothes going out" Baekhyun pouted, "I'll buy you clothes that fit you better and then we can go out more, I'll take you anywhere you want to go"

"Okay" Baekhyun rushed to the bedroom, their shared bedroom, legs working the way he wanted them to and he was happy he had learnt how not only to walk but to run as well.

Chanyeol chuckled as he watched the short boy run out the room, disappearing and obviously going to change out of the blue button up he was wearing.

Five minutes later Baekhyun returned, wearing the same button up but with a pair of jeans hugging his legs, socks on as well. He stood in front of Chanyeol, eyes wide and bright, a happy smile plastered on his face.

"Baekhyun, shoes" Baekhyun turned around, hurrying off in the direction of the front door where the shoes Chanyeol bought him were, sitting down and putting them on.

Chanyeol stood behind him, all ready to go and watched Baekhyun tie his laces the way he taught him to. Baekhyun noticed the presence behind himself and tilted his head back, looking up at Chanyeol and smiling widely, eyes turning into crescent moons with the action.

"Ready?" Baekhyun asked, wanting to know if there was anything else he had to do before they could leave. He earned a nod of the head fom the taller boy in reply.

"Yep, we can leave now" Chanyeol took ahold of the shorters hand, not bothering to try and get him to change into a different shirt, instead letting him stay in his own, leading him outside the apartment.

Once they arrived at their destination, Chanyeol intwined their fingers and held on tight to the delicate hand, not wanting to lose Baekhyun in the crowds of people. 

"Baekhyun, in here?" Baekhyun turned to look at the shop that Chanyeol was pointing at, eyes staring at the displays in the window. Manikins dressed in fashionable outfits filled the displays, all posed differently and catching the eyes of those walking pass. 

"Yeah, I wanna go in there" Baekhyun nodded, letting Chanyeol lead him into the large shop.

This was the first shop of many, not always leaving the shops with more bags though cause Baekhyun was picky, not always liking everything he saw. After spending hours walking around and shopping Baekhyun felt his legs hurt, this feeling new and making him ask Chanyeol why.

"They hurt because you've walked for too long, you have to rest them" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, mouth turning into a little circle and head nodding in understanding. 

"We can rest while we eat, okay?" Chanyeol walked in the direction of the cafe, Baekhyun right beside him, "Yeah, I'm hungry" 

After buying food, sandwiches in fact cause that's what Baekhyun wanted, the pair made their way back to Chanyeol's car. Bags on the back seats, windows open slightly and sandwiches unfolded on their laps, both of them eating peacefully.

Chucking the rubbish in the bin, Chanyeol drove to a familiar place for both of them, the pair having visited a couple times before over the past few weeks. The park was only a short walk from their apartment and with only a handful of people at any given time, Baekhyun was more than happy to visit.

"Chanyeol, I want children" The statement caught Chanyeol off guard, making his eyebrows raise in surprise and cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Baekhyun was staring up at him, waiting for his answer, teeth chewing on his bottom lip.

"Baekhyun, if you want we can adopt in a few years, how does that sound?" Baekhyun creased his eyebrows, lips sticking out and forming a pout, "No, our own children Chanyeol, you and me" Chanyeol sighed.

"Baekhyun, we can't have children together" 

"Why?" 

"Because we're both boys Baek, only a girl and a boy can have children" Chanyeol saw the tears well up in Baekhyun's dark eyes, threatening to fall and the frown firmly situated on his lips.

"Baek, don't cry, if we adopt the child will be our own, they will be ours to look after and raise" Baekhyun sniffled and the tears stopped flowing, "We can give the child a loving family because they don't have one"

"Children don't have families?"

"Not all children Baek, that's why I suggested we adopt because then we can have a child and that child will be happy as well, we can love them and they can love us" Baekhyun nodded, completely fixed on the idea of having a child one day in the future with Chanyeol, even if the child wasn't actually made from them, they would still be the child's parents.

"Yeah chanyeol, let's do that" 

...................................................................

Baekhyun sat watching the telly, eyes glued to the screen and totally immersed in the scene unfolding on the colour screen fixed to the wall. Baekhyun didn't know what they were doing, he understood the movie up until this point, the two main characters in the movie kissing and touching each other in places Baekhyun didn't know was allowed.

Baekhyun thought kisses were for lips and foreheads and hands were meant for holding and wiping away tears, not once did he think they could be used for different things.

The blush on his cheeks was ever present and only got darker when the clothes started coming off, the couple in the movie finding themselves in bed and under the covers so Baekhyun never saw anything he wasn't supposed to see.

"Hey Baek, how's the movie going?" Chanyeol sat down next to his boyfriend, looking at the screen, "What's this? Is this the same movie I left you watching?" Chanyeol tilted his head to the side, the couple on the screen kissing and touching each other under the covers, noises leaving the telly and meeting with his ears and making his cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, Chanyeol, what are they doing?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with curious eyes and red cheeks, "Why is he kissing and touching her in weird places? Why did they take all of their clothes off?" Chanyeol laughed awkwardly, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans.

"Uh, well, you see" Chanyeol his lips as he heard the moans from the love making scene that was playing on the telly, glad Baekhyun's eyes were focusing on him and not on the movie playing.

"Chanyeol?"

"Uhm, Baekhyun, they're making love" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what this term meant, "Making love? Chanyeol, what's that?" 

"Well, when two people love each other very much they will make love to one another, it shows that they trust each other and want to be closer. It's very intimate" 

"Chanyeol, I want to make love with you" Chanyeol felt his face heat up, thinking that he must look like a tomato at the rush of blood going to his face.

"Uhh, B-Baekhyun, umm, I..." Chanyeol didn't know what to say, hands and face sweating and eyes looking away from the boys sitting next to him, staring into his soul.

The love making scene ended on the telly causing Chanyeol to let out a sigh, thankful that he didn't have to listen to the sounds any longer. He was embarrassed with this whole situation, the movie, Baekhyun asking all these questions and the fact that Baekhyun was so innocent.

Chanyeol should have really seen this one coming, I mean, Baekhyun had to learn everything else so of course he was going to have to learn about sooner or later. He has a boyfriend for Christ sake, it's gonna happen one day.

Chanyeol tried to compose himself, finally looking at the dark eyes that were waiting for a reply.

"Baekhyun" Said boy nodded, waiting silently, "I also want to make love with you, but you don't-" Chanyeol was cut off by arms going around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Chanyeol! I want to right now!" Chanyeol placed his shaky fingers on Baekhyun's back, throat going dry, "But first can you tell me what exactly making love is? I saw them kissing and not just on the lips or on foreheads" Baekhyun pulled back so he could look at Chanyeol, an 'I didn't know you could kiss in other places' look on his face.

"They also took all of their clothes off, Chanyeol, why did they do that?"

"Well, Baek, they uh, oh this is really embarrassing" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side, "It is? I'm sorry, I didn't know" Baekhyun removed his hands from the curly haired boy, placing them back on his lap.

"No Baek, it's okay, it's just we're talking about here and I'm getting all hot and sweaty" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol at the mention of a new word.

"? What's that?" Chanyeol could have literally face palmed himself, eyes closing and letting out a deep sigh. Without opening his eyes, he answered Baekhyun's question.

" is sort of the same thing as love making but I prefer the term love making because it makes it seem nicer" Chanyeol bit his lip, opening his eyes "Saying is a bit harsh, I don't want to have with you, I want to make love with you instead" Baekhyun nodded, understanding that the thing the two main characters in the movie were doing could be called two different words.

"And to make love the couple need to take all their clothes off" Baekhyun was listening intently, wanting to know more and Chanyeol was giving him all the answers so all he had to do was be patient until he finished.

"T-they kiss and touch each other, in different places and not just on the lips or on the forehead because they want to show their love for each other" Chanyeol didn't feel so embarrassed anymore, Baekhyun was listening with wide eyes and he realised that if he didn't tell him this, then who would?

"And then the man will put his...his uhm..." To soon, Chanyeol's embarrassment was back and had hit him at full force, "T-the man puts it inside the woman" Chanyeol sighed, thinking that he had saved himself pretty good just then but then Baekhyun spoke.

"Puts what inside her? Chanyeol, I'm so confused" Baekhyun didn't understand this part, kissing and touching, check! No clothes needed, check! But putting what where, Baekhyun had no idea.

"His, you know" Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun's shoulder, finger pointing downwards towards his trousers, "P-private part inside hers and that's how babies are made! End of conversation!" Chanyeol was so close to shouting this last part, jumping off the sofa and scaring Baekhyun as he did so.

"Chanyeol...I'm not a girl" Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun, seeing his eyes start to water, "You can't make love with me cause I'm not a girl" Chanyeol heard a sob and rushed to sit back down on the sofa, arms going around the crying boy and holding him close.

"Baekhyun, we can still make love together, two boys can or even two girls" Baekhyun peeked up at Chanyeol with tear stains running down both his cheeks.

"We can?" Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah, it will be a little different but it's doable. Baekhyun, we can do what they did in the movie" Baekhyun nodded while wiping away his tears with the back of his hand.

"Yeah, I want to Chanyeol"

...................................................................

And that they did, starting with hesitant touches and light kisses, constantly hugging each other throughout the whole process. Chanyeol went slow, everything was new to Baekhyun even though Chanyeol had explained. Not that he had explained very well so it was no surprise when Baekhyun got scared half way through the activities.

But they did make love before the night was over, before the sun came up and peeped through the curtains, streams of light going over the two sleeping forms curled up against one another on the bed.

When they finally awoke, no longer being able to put up with the bright light on their faces, they decided that they would do nothing for the entire day. Just lounge around until it was time to go back to bed.

Chanyeol wouldn't admit it but he thought it was kinda funny when Baekhyun first stood up and fell right back down, claiming that he couldn't walk anymore and that he was going to turn back into a mermaid, to which Chanyeol calmly told him that he was never a mermaid but a merman.

"But Chanyeol! I can't stand anymore! My legs are all wobbly!" Baekhyun looked up from the fluffy mat beside the bed, sheet half on the bed and half wrapped around himself, shaky fingers clutching onto the thin material.

"Baek, you're not turning back into a merman, you just have to rest more" Chanyeol lifted the smaller off the white mat, long fingers being felt holding tightly onto his arms as he did so, placing Baekhyun back onto the bed.

"Are you sure? I don't want to go back there Chanyeol" Tears escaped Baekhyun's eyes, Chanyeol climbing into the bed and laying next to him, hugging him tightly.

"Shhh, I'm one hundred percent sure you won't turn back, you can't stand because we made love last night" Chanyeol the purple hair belonging to the male in his arms who had his face burried under his chin, "Baek, you'll be able to walk tomorrow, I promise you"

"Really?" Chanyeol looked down seeing Baekhyun peeking up at him with dark eyes, no longer crying because of the words spoken.

"Yes, really Baekhyun"

And just like Chanyeol said, the next day Baekhyun was walking again, bright smile on his face like usual as he bounced around the apartment, full of energy. 

Chanyeol couldn't help but follow in Baekhyun's lead, smiling and laughing along with the shorter, their hands rarely leaving one another's and feeling cold and lost when they weren't touching.

...................................................................

A few years passed and the couple felt ready to fulfil one of their dreams together, something the two of them had spoken about in the past and a lot more in the recent months.

The papers had been filled out and everything was ready to go, all that was left to do was visit the children and find that special one that would be coming home with them in the near future.

"I can't believe it Chanyeol" Baekhyun brought his hands up to his chest and clutched his hands together, eyes glistening, "It's finally happening" Baekhyun bounced in his seat, Chanyeol's laughter filling the air of the car.

"I know, we've waited for this moment for a long time and now we're only one step away from making it happen" Chanyeol pulled into the parking lot to the children's home, one of the children inside would be theirs before the week is over.

Both stepped out of the car, excitement clearly shown on both their faces and giving each other a wide smile when they interlocked their fingers, walking to the front door and entering the building.

"Ahh! Welcome!" The male behind the desk welcomed the couple and walked around the desk, eyes smiling and a dimple appearing.

"Right on time as well" Lay, the male that had helped the throughout the whole process of adoption, stood in front of them, "Ready?" He watched as both nodded their heads quickly, gaining another laugh from him.

"Okay, follow me then" Lay led the couple through a door and down a corridor, opening the second door on the right and ushering them into a large room that looked like the play area.

"The children are out at the moment, they've gone to the park" Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat down on the fluffy rug in the middle of the room, "They should be back shortly" Both males on the floor nodded.

"Would you like anything to drink? Tea? Coffee?" 

"No thank you, Baek?" 

"No thank you Lay" Lay nodded and left the room, leaving the two occupants to glance at each other, a squeal leaving the smallers lips.

"Chanyeol! I'm so excited! I can't wait much longer!" Baekhyun launched himself at the taller, making him fall backwards onto the rug and laughter fill the quiet room.

"Yeah! Me too!" Chanyeol rolled over, Baekhyun no longer on top of him but underneath, laying on the soft rug, eyes little crescent moons and lips spread wide in a smile.

"Baekhyun, you make me so happy" Chanyeol leaned down a placed a quick peck on his boyfriends lips, two, three more following.

"You make me so happy too, Chanyeol" Baekhyun leaned upwards, placing more kisses on the the lips of the boy hovering over him.

"Eww! Hyung, why are they kissing?!" The pair parted and turned their heads to the direction of the noise, obviously too engrossed in themselves to notice the children had come back, filling the large room with chatter.

"Shh, Minseok! That's not very nice" Chanyeol and Baekhyun watched the tall boy with black hair speak to one of the children, both of them getting up from the floor in the process, "They're kissing because they are in love now go play" Baekhyun felt his cheeks heat up, standing nervously next to Chanyeol and waiting for the black haired boy to introduce himself to them.

"Hello, my names Zitao" The boy held out his hand, Chanyeol greeting first followed by Baekhyun, "I've been looking forward to meeting you two" Zitao smiled widely, happy to finally meet the couple.

"Just take as long as you like, you don't have to decide right away" Zitao spoke softly, "Just spend some time playing and getting to know them and you'll now the right one straight away, I can garuntee it" Zitao parted from the two, going over to the table at one side of the room and sitting down, begining to draw with the children at the table.

And that's what they did, they chatted and spoke to the children in the play room, laughing and helping them build tall buildings out of colourful blocks. Baekhyun even managed to get Chanyeol to wear a tiara with the help of a little girl who looked like she was going to start crying if he didn't.

"Chanyeol, I like him" Baekhyun tiptoed so he could whisper in the tallers ear, motioning in the direction of the little boy laying on his stomach on the floor, drawing on a piece of paper.

"He looks so cute Chanyeol" Baekhyun walked over to the light haired boy, kneeling down in front of him. The boy noticed Baekhyun and looked up, being met with a wide smile.

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun, what's your name?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side as he waited for the boy to speak.

"My name is Luhan, Baekhyunnie hyung, you have purple hair" Baekhyun giggled at the obvious statement, knowing full well that his natural hair colour was purple, the colour of his former tail.

"Yeah and yours is light brown" Baekhyun ruffled Luhan's hair and the young boy let him, giggling at the action and enjoying the affection.

"What are you drawing Luhan?" Baekhyun turned his head at the deep voice, Chanyeol coming to sit next to him and eyes looking over the picture Luhan was drawing.

Luhan picked the picture up and clutched it to his chest, shielding it from the two adults in front of him.

"Uhm, you might not like it" 

"Of course we'll like it Luhannie, you drew it" Luhan blushed at the extra letters added onto the end of his name, the light pink across his cheeks making Baekhyun like him even more.

"Okay..." Luhan placed the picture back on the floor and pushed it towards the smaller of the two adults, Baekhyun picking the paper up and turning it around, both him and Chanyeol looking at it.

Luhan had drawn a picture of a happy family, Baekhyun could tell because all three of the stick figures had large smiles drawn on their faces, much like his own on his face while looking at the drawing.

"Luhannies a little artist isn't he" Chanyeol smiled at the sitting boy who was bitting his lip, fiddling with his fingers and waiting for his picture back.

"Yeah, Luhannie, who are the people in the picture?" Baekhyun placed the picture down on the carpet, "I know this one is you because of the hair colour, light brown" Luhan nodded and Baekhyun's smile widened because he was correct.

"This one is uhm" Luhan quickly glanced up at the tall male beside Baekhyun, "Uhm" Luhan fidgeted, Baekhyun seeing the boys eyes dart back and forth between Chanyeol and the picture.

It clicked inside Baekhyun's head that one of the stick figures in the picture, the tallest one to be correct, was in fact Chanyeol. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip, trying to hide his excitement.

"Chanyeol" Said male turned to Baekhyun at the sound of his name leaving the shorters lips, "This one is Chanyeol right?" Luhan looked at Baekhyun before looking at Chanyeol, pausing before going back to Baekhyun once again. Baekhyun tilted his head to the right, motioning to the curly haired male with it.

"Yeah! And this one is Baekhyunnie hyung!" Luhan's finger pointed to the shorter stick figure with purple hair whose hand was holding onto the hand of Luhan in the picture, Chanyeol on the other side of the smallest stick figure.

"Oh Luhannie, it's wonderful" Baekhyun smiled widely as he felt the tears slide down his cheeks, arms reaching out in front of him and scooping up the small boy with the light brown hair.

"Luhannie, do you want to come home with us?" Both Luhan and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who had asked the question, both of their eyes wide and Chanyeol could totally see himself coming home to the two of them in the future, wide smiles and innocent eyes adorning their faces as a welcome home.

He could think of nothing better.

"Yeah, how about it Luhannie?" Baekhyun looked down at the boy in his arms, "If you want to, you can" Luhan opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, instead opting to nod his head quickly, feeling the arms around him tighten.

"Oh, Luhannie! You're so cute!"

...................................................................

"I must warn you, Luhan's a little different" Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood at the front desk with Lay on the other side, "Luhan's different from all the other children here, most likely everyone else in the world as well" Baekhyun frowned, not understanding what Lay was talking about.

"I know you are smitten with him but this may put you right off" Baekhyun had no clue as to what Lay was going on about, only knowing that Lay shouldn't be talking about the boy like he had some sort of deadly disease.

"What's wrong with him?" Chanyeol spoke and Baekhyun could hear the worry in his voice. Lay sighed.

"Well, Luhan has wings" Lay was blunt and it went quiet as he watched the couples expressions turn confused, waiting for him to continue with the confession like conversation.

"I'll show you" Lay motioned for them to follow him, going back into the play room and calling the little boy they had become fond of to come to him.

"Luhan, show Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung what makes you special" Luhan's eyes lit up, wanting to tell and show them earlier but afraid that he would have gotten told off if he did. Now that he had permission though, he couldn't get his shirt off quick enough, turning around in the process.

"I've got wings!" Baekhyun's eyes widened at the sight of the small bright orange butterfly wings attached to the boys shoulder blades, circles filled with white and black outlining them.

"Oh"

Luhan turned around at the sound, wide smile on his face and feeling that this time he didn't want to be rejected, he wanted to go home with the couple more than anything.

If he didn't, Luhan knew he was going to cry.

"Luhannie, they're so beautiful, you're so special" Baekhyun kneeled down in front of Luhan, feeling small arms going around his neck and seeing wings flutter underneath his eyes.

"I haven't changed my mind about you Luhan, I still want you to come home with us" Baekhyun stood back up, Luhan in his arms and turning to Chanyeol with a small smile, "Chanyeol" Said male nodded, understanding what Baekhyun meant.

"Lay, it makes no difference to us that Luhan has wings, we still want to adopt him" 

...................................................................

Luhan ran around the field, shirt off and wings fluttering behind himself, laughter getting louder as he was lifted off the ground and up into the air. 

"Luhannie! You're gonna fly one day with your wings, like this!" Chanyeol held Luhan up in the air, moving his head back as the wings fluttered right in front of his face.

"Yeah! Luhannie will fly so high in the air, don't forget us when you go!" Baekhyun held onto Luhan's small hands, Chanyeol placing him back onto the grass and the little boy jumping straight into Baekhyun's arms.

"I'll never forget about mummy or daddy, ever!" Baekhyun hugged the giggling boy in his arms tightly to his chest, eyes going to Chanyeol who had wrapped his arms around the both of them.

They stood in the field, Luhan in Baekhyun's arms and Chanyeol's around Baekhyun, all three of them laughing and happy with their little family.

"Mummy and daddy will never forget Luhannie either"

...................................................................

Okay so you probably were not expecting this but I just had to, and the second I realised I could link this story with my other one shot I just had to.

My other one shot which is actually a two shot is a continuation of this, when Luhan is older and how he deals with his wings, it's a Hunhan and I'm really glad I started that one because I can link them together and make Baekyeol his parents.

I've only written the first half of the Hunhan but in the second half I will include Baekyeol, showing that they do follow on from one another. 

Right so now I'm one hundred percent sure I'm done with this, finished, no more adding on :)

I bet everyone enjoyed this, I know I did writing it. A little something extra because this fic has gained a lot of love from you all so this is a thank you for subscribing, up voting and commenting :)

Goodnight and here's the link to the Hunhan ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/540261/wings-were-made-for-flying-fantasy-oneshot-exo-hunhan

PrettyDeadRose11