I want to put my chest Onew. (One Shot)

I want to put my chest Onew.

 

"You can only touch them in the dark" you tell Onew, who pouted.
"So.. I can't see them?" he asked.
You smiled. "Not now..."
Onew stared at you innocently as you grabed his cheeks. "Why are they so... unnff".
Onew laughed as he took your hands in his. "So.. when do what want to...?"
"Tonight baby," you get off the couch and pull him up. 
Starting to bedroom you and him shared, you see B Bomb staring at you from behind a door. You smirk and then silently giggle at his surpised expression. Onew turns to look at you.
"What's so funny O_O" he asks, opening the door of the room.
"Nothing babe. Get on the bed."
You watch him go and sit on the bed, his legs criss cross, and his face looked as if he was waiting in line for something. U_U
You shut off the lights and crawl up beside him.
 
You go up to kiss his cheeks and he puts his hands on your back. He pulls you closer to him and brushes his lips on your neck. You giggle and pull your arms around his neck and wisper 'i love you' on his ear.
His hands fall down to your thighs. He grabs them and pulls your legs apart, placing them onto his thighs. You warp your legs around his waist and silently laugh. "Trying to be seductive. HAHA"
He kisses your bottom lip, then starts brushing his toungue down to your neck. You moan a little and smile when he's on your neck. He keeps going down until he reaches the top on your magic orbs. He stops and pulls away. You knew he was too shy to keep going unless he was asked to.
You didn't ask him. Instead you laughed and unbottoned your shirt. He stood frozen. You grab each one of his ears and pull his head down to fit his face between your orbs. Then you graze your fingers in his hair. He lets out a tiny moan, and it was the first time you ever heard him do it.
You finally turn around, "I'm gonna let you do it"
You feel his fingers fumbling with your bra strap and then pulling it off. He hesitates, so you grab his arms and place it on top of your left orb. He gets comfortable and covers your right orb with his palm as well. You moan as you feel him rubbing and squishing them together. Not bad for a  first time you admit.
You turn around again and this time you feel his wet back. You shiver and pull his shirt off. You get on your knees so your orbs is face-to-face with his mouth. You lean closer until your touch the space between his unopened lips.
"Baby you scared? Don't be. I want this. Don't you want it to?" you ask, hugging his head.
Onew doesn't say anything. 
You feel his mouth parting slowly and your heart starts beating faster.
 
Whoa. You felt as if a hot breeze touched you. In two seconds half your orb was in his  warm mouth and suddenly his grip got a bit aggresive. You felt his tongue rapidly moving around and his head turning from side to to. You threw your head back and moaned, rubbing his back and tightening the space between you and his waist.
 
It felt as if either your orbs were shrinking or his mouth was expanding because his mouth was covering more surface area by the minute. After a little while he came out. Silence struck and all you can hear is his heavy breathing and your heartbeat.
"Wow.. Onew ah... I never thought..."
He kissed your lips to shut you up. Then, to your ever growing surprise, he pushed you backwards and layed you on the pillow. He sat there, unmoving, and though it was dark you knew he was staring at you.
"Is...is this really your first time?" you asked, wanting to and not wanting to know at the same time.
He didn't answer. Instead he leaned down and tried swallowing your right orb. The breeze felt good on your left one, which was now air drying from sweating in his heated cave. He tickled your with his tongue and you felt his teeth sliding up and down.
After he was finished he layed down beside you. He pulled the sheets over you guys and hugged you tight. Then he finally let his breath go, "Of course this is my first time." He kissed the tip of your ear and wispered "saranghae" to you before letting off to a dreamless slumber.