The Confession

The Confession

1186963_240120109469969_700287561_n.jpg

 

I like you “I uttered infront of Luhan while handling my letter to him. Luhan was surprised, he never expect me to confess.Good thing, there’s no one inside the classroom except for the two of us, I looked at him and gathered my courage to ask “W-w-ill y-you be my.. m-my... my b-b-Boyfriend?” I stammered, I bit my lower lip because of nervousness, he might feel awkward about me, a girl who he thought never cares for him suddenly confess, stupid right? I heard him chuckled a bit, “w-waeyo?” I asked, the Chinese boy went near to me, not bothering to get my letter, “ige mweoya? Some kind of childish confession?” he chuckled, I shook my head “a-ani-yo Luhan-ssi”. I really want to say the words I’m longing to say to him, I have no choice but to say it, beside this is my first confession to someone I really like “I like you! I like you since the day I met you Xi Luhan! You’re really good at anything; I really idolize you. That’s what I like about you, that’s why I decided to confess my feelings for you” I blushed from what I’ve said, finally I already let out the things that I want to say. “So that’s your reason?” he suddenly asked, I just nodded to him. “Well I won’t take too long with this conversation, have you heard about Chinese Traditions?” he asked, “N-no” I shook my head, he went closer to me, he smirks, I gulped, I was nervous he might kiss me, but his face went to the right side of my cheek “Chinese Men are only for Chinese Girl, and I believe, you’re not one of them” he whispered, the letter that I was holding fell down to the ground, I widen my eyes from what I’ve heard, I can’t even move a muscle and become speechless infront of him. He distance himself from me, he just smiled and get his things and ready leave the class room, “Mianhae” the last word he uttered before leaving me dumbfounded. He just left, a sudden tears rolled down on my cheeks, I knelt down and cry “w-why? It’s unfair! That stupid tradition, I will break it” I cried.

 

It was afternoon, I was making my way home when suddenly someone crossed an arm around me, “Hannah-ya!” I turned my head and glanced with that person “B-Baekhyun-ah...” I murmured to my best friend “woah! Hannah-ya kwaenchanha? Your eyes, what happened?” he asked with his eyes wide open, he was surprised when he saw my red teary eyes, he then pulled me into a hug “ssh..” he rubs my back for comfort, I couldn’t help it, I really need someone to comfort me, and I know it’s him. “Kwaenchanha, Hanna-ya Kwaenchanha...” he mumbled, “It hurts, Baekhyun-ah... it really... I thought everything will work if I confess to him, but all he care about is their damn tradition” I whimpered “I really like him, Baekhyun-ah! Eotteokhae? Am I that bad?” “Hanna-ya, don’t think like that” “he rejected me! I shouldn’t confess at the first place, stupid me” Baekhyun hugged me tightly “Hanna-ya, when you confess, it doesn’t  mean, he’ll like you back like you wanted to, sometimes things are not  meant to Happen, just be happy and expect less. So that in the end you’ll be happier. Maybe, he’s not really meant for you, just wait and see, someone will come to you in the right time, you’ll see” he said, “Baekhyun-ah!” I sobbed and another heavy tears are ready to roll on my cheeks “If you can’t endure the pain, then let it out now, cry hard if you want, I’m here to comfort you” he taps my back and I cry hard.

For the following days, I never showed up in front  of Luhan’s face, I just pretend to be invisible whenever he’s around, because I felt shame. After two weeks, I’ve already move on, thanks to my best friend who always cheers me up, in times of need and pain.

 

 

It was our free time, me and my Chinese Classmate named Fei. decide to go in the Library While having our way to the Library, we pass by the Music room, we heard someone playing piano “hey, I know that song” I said, I knew that song since it’s my favourite Into your WorldI wonder who’s playing it” I said to Fei, “let’s have a peep on the window” she suggested and I agree. We went to the other side of the room near the window for us to peep. It surprised me, the person who is playing the piano is Luhan, looks like his with someone sitting beside him and watching him playing. “Lu-han” I mumbled, “Woah! That girl is  Hwang Mei Li, Pretty isn’t she? They look good together” Fei said and I just nodded, I have to admit she’s Pretty, she’s an ideal girl for every guy, I clenched my fist on my right chest –Why do I feel hurt?- I thought. “Ya! Hannah-ya, kwaenchanha?” she asked and I nodded.

Mei Li, I want to tell you something” Luhan uttered in Chinese, he didn’t even notice us hiding. Ya, Fei, I don’t understand, can you translate it for me?” I asked her, “arasseo” she translated everything that Luhan says. I also have something to tell you Luhan” Mei Li said to Luhan who looks deeply in her eyes. “Really? What is it?” he raised his two eyebrows, “A-ani, you go first” she insist, Luhan smiled sheepishly “Well since we have mutual feelings, I would like to ask something” he grabbed her hand and gazed at her “can you be my girlfriend?” he asked the surprise girl. As Fei translated it to me, I gasp and quickly cover my mouth. “Luhan” Mei Li took off his hand on hers, and looks away, “I... I-Ican’t” “Why?” his eyes went wider, “I-I... I’m...” she seems nervous to say something, “what? Tell me?!” he exclaimed, a sudden tears rolled down from her eyes “I’m getting married” she announced, Luhan was terrified from what she said, “I’m sorry Luhan, I... I mean there’s nothing I can do to stop this arrange marriage, I was forced by my parents” she sobbed, “You Love me right? Don’t do this, there’s gotta be another way to stop this” Luhan tears starts to fall and I feel pity for him, “Luhan, you know how rigorous Chinese Traditions are, we don’t have to choice but to follow, and lastly I want to say goodbye to you Luhan, I’m going back to China tomorrow” Mei Li grabbed her bag from the table not far from where she stands, “Mei Li please, Please don’t go” Luhan begged, Mei Li went closer to Luhan and caress his cheek, ”Luhan, sorry... Sorry for being unfair, I need to do this, I hope you’ll understand, Luhan... I-I love you...” as she moves closer to Luhan I widen my eyes and still covering my mouth, she’s about to kiss Luhan, but he avoid her “Don’t... it will hurt me more, just go and leave me” he took off her hands from his face, “S-sorry” she said then run away with a teary eyes.

Luhan Covered his face with his two palms, I’m sure he’s hurt, I feel the same way, when the day he rejected me, I want to comfort him but something came up to my mind, he should suffer too Like I did, I want him to realize how it feels to be Rejected.

 -Luhan’s POV-

So I decided to go on a club. I need something to clear up my mind. It surely hurts me a lot, knowing the one I love is about to get married. Those words she said is like a knife stabbing my heart. I’m serious about her, and then she just gave up on me. “More please” I asked the bartender to pour my glass, and the guy do as he was told. I took one shot of vodka, and then another, until I got drunk.

-My POV-

It was 8:00 in the evening, I see the fridge is about to get empty, it’s because of Baekhyun who always takes my foods from my fridge. So I decided to go for a grocery. I got my coat and wear it, since it’s really cold outside, I got out from my apartment then took a taxi. After 5 minutes, I got in the grocery store and I took a shopping cart with me, “instant noodles, I need those” I grabbed 6 instant noodles cups, then buy foods that are needed, “instant noodles, check! Butter, check! Lettuce, check! One tray of eggs, Check! Ect. ” I checked my list, but I think I still forgot something, “what is it? I know Baekhyun love eating it, but what?” I irritated rubbed my head, “ah! BACON!” how could I forget my bestfriend’s favourite? So I took 1 pack of bacon from the fridge and headed to the cashier. I went out from the grocery carrying two plastic bags of foods. While waiting for a taxi, I saw someone, walking along the street, and that guy looks familiar. I squint for awhile to see clearly that familiar face that walks in a zigzag, “Luhan!” I uttered, he’s about stumble then I scampered to his side to assist him, looks like his drunk, I grabbed his right arm to help him get up “let.me.go” he murmured “mweo?! I’m trying to help! Don’t be stubborn!” I grumbled but he tries to avoid me “Just leave me alone!” he exclaimed “I can’t leave you here” I growled. I called for a taxi, and I got one, I have no choice but to drag him to cab.

 

Luhan, what’s your address?” I asked him, but I felt his head fell on my shoulder. Since he fell asleep I’ll just    take him to my apartment only for this night.

We finally reached at my apartment; I put his right arm around my shoulder then we headed to my room, I slowly lay him to my soft bed, but I went off balance and accidentally landed down to his left arm, I gasp “Eotteokhae?” I covered my mouth, I rapidly got up from bed, I held my chest, and my heart beats fast this time. I covered him with a blanket, and I noticed him sweating, I took my hand on his forehead “you have fever!” I rapidly went out from my room to get a basin stainless of water with a towel and headed back to the room. I soaked the towel into the water then wrung it out from the basin. I wiped his sweat all over his face, his neck and to his arms not bothering taking off his shirt. Then I soaked then wrung the towel again, then folded it and put it on his forehead. I got my mini chair and sat down near him with my two arms folded on bed, I just keep staring at him, He’s like an angel when he’s sleeping.

how could the Mei Li rejected you, I mean you are just perfect Luhan,” I grabbed his hand “I know you only cared for Chinese traditions, but breaking those are fun you know. I never expect this moment to happen, I know you’ll freak out tomorrow when you wake up, but I don’t care, I’ll just grab this opportunity and just enjoy your presence at this very moment” I noticed his lips, that soft lips that I’m dying to taste. I went closer to his face “Can I kiss you?” I whispered while I slowly rubs my thumb to Luhan’s cheek, I smile meekly smile then. I’m about to kiss him but suddenly something up from my mind, -Ya! Micheosso?!- I scolded myself, I decided not to continue instead I just whispered “Luhan Saranghae” then I distance myself from him, I can’t help it but yawn and fell asleep.

-Luhan’s POV-

I opened my eyes, I squint for awhile, and then I scan the room with my eyes, I knew I wasn’t in my room, where am I? What is this is on my forehead, I got it and it’s a towel, my head aches, I tried to get up in a sitting position.

tumblr_msr0bxtInK1sq6hzlo1_250.giftumblr_msmesgiLAV1qex1c0o5_250.gif

I noticed someone’s holding my hand, I glance to that person “you?!” I quickly took off my hand from hers.

-MY POV-

I noticed he took off his hand, “You?!” I heard from him, I squint at him “huh?” I asked “Ya! Why did you bring me here? ” he asked me, I rubbed my eye, “why aren’t you answering me?” he asked again then he gasp “d-did something, you... me... d-d-did s-something h-h-happen to...to us?” he stuttered, I look straight to him with my eyes wide open “m-m-MWEO?!” I gaped, I got up and waved down my two hands to him “a-a-Ani! Jjinja! ” I exclaimed, I calm myself down and explain things to the Chinese boy who seems to be confused “you were drunk last night, I saw you near grocery then I assist you” “then why didn’t you just leave me there? And let me die in coldness” “I CAN’T!” I grumbled, he widen his eyes as I look down “I can’t, I’m not the kind of person living someone behind” I look straight at him and smiled. He tries to get up from bed but he’s not feeling well, “you can stay here until you get well” I said looking at my watch “Oh no! I’m late!” I exclaimed then headed to the bathroom. After half hour, I ready myself for School, but before I go, I went to get foods and drink from the fridge and put it on the table near him. “Anything you want?” I asked for the last time and he shook his head, I grabbed my school bag from the study table “Ok, since you’re not going to attend classes, I have notes here” I tapped the table where the notes are “just in case... ahm... Well... I’ll go now. Take care!” I said while waving at him “arasseo, palli ka!” he groaned. Then I headed to the door and bid him goodbye.

-Luhan’s POV-

She left me in her apartment, while she’s gone to school, I still keep thinking about Mei Li, did she left Korea already? I’ll really miss her; maybe letting her go is the right thing, yes, that’s right. My head aches because of boredom, my phone is dead, I can’t contact anyone to fetch me. Five minutes have passed I feel like wanting to go in a bathroom to urinate, since I feel really weak but I gathered my straight to get up and I did, my palm lean on the wall to support my balance. Afterwards I got out from the bathroom, and I suddenly remembered what she said, I went near to her study table and took some of her notes, I dragged the chair and take my sit, I opened her note “hmm, she seems really studying” then I turn the next page of the note, my heart pounds “ah mweoya?!” I was surprised when I saw my name written on the note

XI LUHAN, XI LUHAN, XI LUHAN, XI LUHAN-

is she obsessed with me? Then I put down the note and I took another, this one’s weird, “Does this looks like a note?” I irked, I opened it and my eyes widen, when I saw some photos of mine, more like stolen shots, and there’s a note below that says

Xi Luhan, this guy who I met last time seems so Kind, I wish I can get Close to him and make friends’ I turned another page and read the note and others

Today I noticed that he’s not really that kind of person who smiles all the time, but I still like him being a serious type ’

I heard someone called him Oppa, I got a bid jelly, but who am I to react, I’ll just shot my mouth and just watch him silently from afar

 

 ‘Oppa, Xi Luhan, can I call you Oppa? If yes, I really love to. keke

 

I saw him in the study room, he was sleeping, and I guess he’s tired preparing for tomorrows class report, so I just put on my jacket around him and live some snacks on the table, I hope he appreciate it. For Him I will do everything.

 

 ‘Every day I see him makes me fall for him more and more, Maybe I need to confess my feelings for him. I’m tired being Tinkerbell

 

 ‘Yes, I’m ready to confess to him tomorrow afternoon; I already practiced my confession a thousand times. I hope he will not going to reject me

 

My heart suddenly beat fast; I held my chest, why am I feeling like this? I put the scrapbook down and decided to go back on bed. I flopped on my bed, the pictures, the notes, and her face keeps running through my mind “what’s with her?

-MY POV-

Class is Done, I passed to a cafe shop to buy something for Luhan, then headed home, while making my way home, “I guess he studied for tomorrow quiz, I’ll just lend my notes to him later before he leaves the apartment, he might be reading those notes that I left this morning” I paused for awhile “w-wait? N-notes? On the table?” then I remembered that I left something that he shouldn’t see nor read! Or else I’m dead with shame! “THE SCRAPBOOK!!!!” then I rush myself to the apartment, then finally I’ve arrived.

-Luhan's POV-

Ya! Luhan!” she panted, her appearance makes my heart beats again.

Mweoya?” I asked, she went closer to me,

D-d-did y-you see or r-read something o-on t-the T-Table?” she stuttered,

nothing” I lied,

j-jeongmal?” she asked and I nodded,

thank God” she sighed in relief and smiles on me then my heart beats faster, then I held my chest again.

so how are feeling?” she asked me which I don’t know how to answer,

I feel different, especially when I see her right now, it’s like I’m falling for her.

-MY POV-

Thank God he didn’t see it “are you going to leave now? You can use my phone to call someone to fetch you here” I uttered “I’ll just stay here for one night again, c-can I?” he asked, “well I bet they are worried about you, just leave them a message that you’re safe.” “Arasseo” I handed him my phone, I can’t believe he asked me to let him stay here for tonight, “I bought something for you, I know you’ll like it” I said and handed him his favourite Bubble tea chocolate flavour, and a smile flustered on his face. “gomawo” he uttered “c-cheonmane..yo I was dumbfounded because of his smile.

 

After dinner and after we took our own half bath, I invited him to study for tomorrow’s quiz, he’s about to refuse but I insist. I wore my  pink pyjamas and wore eyeglasses since it’s my habit every time I study while I’ll let him wore my Pink shirt and P.E Pants which makes me laugh a bit, but he’s still cute. I took out all the notes from my school bag. “So let’s start in English” I suggested, he shook his head, “let’s start with Math” he took the Math book and handed it to me, which causes to clench my fist “Ya! Wae?  I want to start with English!” I groaned, “You just want to start with English because you hate Math!” he scoffed, I bend down my head, what he said was right, I’m really pissed off then I forced myself to agree with him. “Pabo... Why do Chinese love Math...?” I muttered and Open the book into page 20, “Do you know how to use SohCahToa?” I asked in Annoyance “yes, it’s easy, do you?” he asked I glance at him with my gloomy eyes and shook my head to him “well Poor you” he teased “I’m not a mathematician like you! Can we just proceed to another subject? I feel sleepy” I yawned and rubbed my eye “No” he simply answered while his writing down some formulas “you know, you can’t escape Math, so don’t make some excuses, besides you’re the one who invited me in the first place.” He said seriously still writing something on the paper, I just glimpsed at him, and I guess I can’t concentrate with this because his presence makes me more conscious, eottoekhae? He’s really smart. I went back to reality when Luhan snapped his finger on me “are you listening?” he asked, “I... h-huh? Wh-what?” I was aghast “I said, Do you want me to teach you?” he cleared out his question, I slowly nodded and he smiles to me for being lost. “Ok let’s start.” He rolled his eyes on the notes and I still looking at him.

-Luhan’s POV-

I can see she still likes me after I rejected her. Her immaturity makes her cute. I caught her looking at me again so I look back at her for her to be conscious and to pay attention to what I’m trying to explain. I admit, It’s kind of fun being with her.

-My POV-

What he was trying to teach is somehow caught my interest, “how will I know if I’m going to solve in Tangent?” I curiously asked “when the Hypotenuse is missing, you’ll solve for Opposite and Adjacent using Tangent, got it?” he explained and I nodded in understanding, then I write down some notes, he even gave me some mini quiz just to see if I understand anything, and Gladly out of five Items, I got four. “Ok, let’s proceed to History” he said and I widen my eyes, “MWEO?!” I gaped, that subject really kills me, “you really know my weaknesses” I glared and thump the table and he just shrug and smiles. He grabbed the History book when something fell from it, my eyes went wider when I saw the piece of paper with Luhan’s name ‘Saranghae Luhan’ fell down to the floor, he’s about to pick the piece of paper “Don’t pick it!” I hollered. I’m about to pick it when it was too late, he already picked it and what worse he also read it. “Mweoya?” he muttered as if he’s surprise from what he reads, I’m about to get it to hide, but he spontaneously took it away for me not catch it “give me that!” I growled “No way” he laughed, I got tired and turn my back on him “Ok, fine! I don’t care about it anymore, besides, I’m already done with you, I’ve already moved on!” I was about to get back on my seat when he pulled me close to him, our eyes met.  “Really? Tell that in front of my face” he dared “I... I... D-don’t..L-like y-you ” I stammered, then he smiles at me “say it straight Hannah...” he smirked “I DON’T LIKE Y-” my sentence cut off when he pressed his lips against mine, I widen my eyes in a surprise, I never expect this to happen, I want to slap my face to see if I’m dreaming but I can’t since his left hand touching my face and his right arm caressing my soft hair. If this is a dream, I wish this will last forever. Without hesitant I slowly brought my hands around his waist and let myself melt in to his sweet marshmallow kiss.

After that sweet moment, we both parted our lips, we gazed at each other’s eyes; I was full of wonders why Luhan did that, I want to ask him but I’m afraid this was just a part of his joke. We bashfully smile at each other, “SO ah... we’r... er...” he stuttered, and I look away and act awkwardly “I-I ah... j-just ah.” I stuttered too, he noticed my hands are shaking while holding the book for me to study, “I... I guess we’ll end up to here, it’s almost late now, and you should go to sleep” he smiled; I just nodded without gazing at him. But wait, since he’s using my bed, where am I supposed to sleep? “You can sleep on your bed” he suggested, did he just read my mind? I gulped and gave him a stare “No, I mean you can sleep on your bed, while I’ll sleep on the couch” he clarified I shook my head “a-ani, you can sleep on my bed, I’ll just be on the couch, I know you’re not used to sleep in a couch, so go” I said he’s about to refused but I insisted “ah Hannah-ah... About the-” his sentence was cut off “WAIT!” I closed my eyes as my palm is facing him “Let’s just sleep ok?” I smiled and he nodded, then he went to bed while I and my soft pillow went on the couch and sleep.

-Luhan’s POV-

I lay on bed but I can’t sleep. I keep on thinking what I did, the Kiss, why did I kiss her? My heart is hurts when she said she don’t like anymore, but my heart beats fast when she gazed at me, it’s like my heart pulling me close to her, I really don’t understand, I held my chest and I feel my heart is still beating fast, I want to know why, I hope tomorrow I’ll have the answer. I force myself to sleep and I did.

I woke up early in the morning; I went to the balcony and do some stretching, until I saw her sleeping. I knelt down while I had my arms resting on the edge of the couch and keep staring at her, she’s like an angel even she snores lightly, but I find it cute actually. Her Lips caught my attention, my heart suddenly skip a beat, that lips, I wanted to taste again, can I kiss her just for a second? I’m about to kiss her when she suddenly she stir, I startled and didn’t continue, why am I doing this? Then I started to think, is this the answer? That I finally like her? I just nod myself and smile, facepalm, I can’t believe I fall for her being kind hearted person, funny and cute immaturity. Let’s just admit I like her. After a moment I stood up and get a blanket to cover her body from coldness and went on to something.

-MY POV-

I woke up with a blanket covered my body, and having the thought that how did I got this blanket and just agree that I sleep walking and took it last night, yeah right. I got from bet and wore my bunny slippers and ready for school, when I saw sleeping on the bed, I went near to him and knelt down to glance him for the last time, and let myself tell him all I want to say “well this is the last day for you to stay here, after this, everything will be back to normal, we’ll go back to our own world where I don’t exist for you, but you, you’re always exist in my world, it’s ok, I accept the fact. By the way thanks for teaching me last night, and... and...” I was kind of hesitant to tell him, but since he’s asleep, there’s no problem with that “thank you for the Kiss; I’m happy even if it was game to you, but at least you made me Happy.” I said in a low tone and blow him a kiss, without any warning, he open his eyes and I startled “You’re awake” I jittered and gawked, “You seems so scared, did you saw a ghost?” he joked, “d-d-did you hear something?” I asked nervously, “what something? The ghost?” he asked then shook his head “oh keurae” I said while sitting on the floor. “ahh what are you doing down there by the way?” he sneered, then laugh, “ah...I...I was looking for something under my bed” I lied, then I stood up straight like nothing happened “did you find it?” he asked, seems his investigating me for my weird actions, “sadly know” I pouted “what is it by the way?” he asked, I got nettled by with questions “well a pencil, but it’s ok, I’ll search for it later, by the way, did you texted your relatives to fetch you here?” I said to change the topic “why? You don’t want me here?” he mocked, and I got muted for a moment “ahh well, that’s not what I’ve meant, I was just saying that you need to go home for you to ready yourself for school, beside we have quizzes today” I reasoned out, but the truth is I don’t want him to go, I love him being around. “I’m not going” he simply said “Mweo?! Keundae wae?!” I reacted, “I’m not in the mood, and I’m not feeling well” he reasoned out “Pabo! If you’ll not take the quiz you’ll fail, remember you’re 1 day absent mister” I reminded him, I heard him hissing “well sorry, I’m still not going, I’ll just stay here and wait for someone to fetch me here” he uttered, I don’t have the time to argue with this lazy boy in front of me “arasseo” I agreed, “I better make us some breakfast before I ready myself for school” I went to the kitchen and prepare for breakfast. After an hour, I’m in my school uniform and here we are in the dining room having breakfast, only silence can be heard between us two, meanwhile “Hannah-ah since my phone is dead, can I borrow yours today?” he asked “for what?” I asked while munching my food, “to contact my cousin, he doesn’t know the direction to your apartment, don’t worry I’ll just put it on your study table before I leave” he said, I sighed, I can’t go out without my precious phone but since it’s an important matter, “Arasseo” I said. After having our breakfast, I ready myself and I bid him good bye.

As I reached our classroom, the class is about to start, “You may now have your sits” the teacher said, “Ok, I know you’re aware that there we’ll be a quiz today so I hope you did study, let’s start” the teacher said and start to distribute the answer sheets.

-Luhan’s POV-

I lied to her, I did it because I’m up to something, I need to contact my friends Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Tao and Chen. When I’m about to contact them, her phone beeps, it’s a text message from Baekhyun. I opened it read his Message

Hannah-ah Good Morning, I would like to ask, can you meet me at the Park where we always hanging out? Meet me at 12:00 P.M, I have something to tell you, it’s important which I cannot hide it anymore, text me back if you read this message, I’ll wait for you, I’m always waiting. Take care Hannah-ah

What is this? Is he going to confess to her? This really bugs me, I pause for awhile to think, and maybe I should text back this Baekhyun, so I texted him ‘Baekhyun-ah mianhae, I can’t make it, I’m busy bye’ then send it to him, I don’t know if how would Hannah when she find this out, but it’s ok, I’m sure she’ll not get mad at me for the next day, so then after everything, I texted my friends to do my plan.

-MY POV-

After taking the quiz, I checked my bag to get my phone, and I lightly hit my head for being Yi Xing, I forgot I let Luhan barrow my phone, then I noticed my scrapbook wasn’t in my bag, then it hit me, I left it on my study table again what if he reads it? He might think that I’m being obsessed over him; I took my bag and leave the classroom. While walking on the hallway my classmates asked me if I could join them for lunch “No, I’m in a rush guys, mianhae” I said while taking few steps from them, “nae, it’s ok, see you around, annyeong” we bid good bye then I continue to walk when suddenly I heard a familiar voice, “Hannah-ah!” I turned to look at that person and it’s Baekhyun, “Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing here?” I asked innocently, “well I wanted to see you, before you got busy with something” he chuckled, “I’m actually not busy, I’m just in a rush to go home to get something that I forgot” I said, “well I texted you this morning, you said you’re busy, the way you replied seems you were not in the mood this morning, is there something wrong?” he worriedly said, he touches my arm, it was weird, I don’t even have my phone with me, who texted him, unless that Chinese man read his message then replied that way. I groan in annoyance, Baekhyun standing in front of me and it’s like he wanted to say something to me “Can I talk with you?” he asked in serious tone “But we’re talking now silly” I chuckled “No I mean, let’s have a talk, just the two of us, I have something to tell you, it’s important, I did mention you where to meet right? At Park, the text message I sent you” he said, and I’m trying to get along as I’m not really sure what he’s talking about and just pretended that I read his message “ah, ye-yes, I-I did read it?” I lied and chuckled, “let’s go” he grabbed my hand and we both marched to the park near our school.

Baekhyun and I are now sitting on the bench under a huge Cherry blossom tree that shields us from the rays of Sun. “So, what’s with this important you want to tell me?” I asked then sip my Milk tea, I noticed him fidgeting his fingers nervously then a moment of silence can only be heard between us, “Ya! Byun Baekhyun” I lightly push him from his sit “ah, Hannah-ah, I want tell you something, which I hope will not cause you to get mad” he said by not gazing at me, I widen my eyes in curiosity “jinjja? What is it? Just tell me, I promise I won’t get mad, tell me, I’m your best friend” I said, he slightly bowed his head and smiled meekly “yeah, just best friend” he murmured then suddenly he stood up from his seat and went in front of me then grabbed my free hand while my other hand is holding a half full milk tea, “what are you doing?” I asked then stood up, “I want to confess to you Hannah-ah” he said, I half tilted my head “Confession?” I gulped “n-nae, you know, I always wanted to confess to you but I just don’t have the perfect time and it seems today is a perfect day to confess, I was thinking last night, before anyone can get you or own you, I should make a move before it’s too late, so I’m now I’m confessing to you” he smiled, “B-Baek... Baekhyun-ah” I stuttered, he took a firm grip of my hand “W-Will you be My Girlfriend?” he asked in serious but soft tone, I don’t know what to say, I’m afraid to say that I love him as my BEST FRIEND. I know if say this, I might hurt his feelings, just like what I’ve experienced, I really know how it feels, it’s like the world is tearing me into pieces, and I don’t want that to happen to my best friend, but how can I tell him, if I answer him yes and Pretend I feel the same way as he is it will be so unfair. Then I felt his hand touching my chin which makes me go back in reality, then we gaze at each other, I can see his face is closer and closer to mine until we’re an inch away. I can feel his breath hitting my lips which inviting me to kiss him, but then I remember Luhan’s Kiss, I wanted to distance myself from him but it's too late, Baekhyun lips are now landed on me, he kiss me while his hands caressing my hair, while I’m standing with my hand on my sides and hate the fact that I’m kissing him back.

I wanted to stop because what is happening at this moment is wrong, really wrong, I shoved him away and end up panting myself because of we didn’t breathe that while, “Baekhyun-ah” I started “wae? Why did you do this? Baekhyun you’re my best friend, you shouldn’t do this” I said, and tears start to roll down on my cheeks, then looked down and smile meekly “Best Friend, yeah I forgot we’re only Best friend, I should have known my limits to you.” He mumbled and I touched his shoulder “Baekhyun listen, I don’t want to hurt you, But I-” my sentence was cut off “-But you already did, I did everything for you, I always trying to make you Happy” he glanced at me “it’s not trying Baekhyun, because you already did make me Happy, you never fail to make me happy, what I’m trying to say is, if I said yes, it would be unfair for you becau-” my sentence was cut off again by him “Because you’re still in Love with that Chinese man who makes you feel bad within that 2 weeks, I get it, maybe I’m stupid if I force you to Love me back” he sighed, I took a grip on his shoulder  “Baekhyun-ah I love you, maybe not as a lover, but a bestfriend, brother, and being my family, Baekhyun-ah I love you but not in this kind of way.” I said and travel my hand on his face “Hannah-ah, Mi-Mianhaeyo” he muttered “don’t be, this is better than hiding something Baekhyun-ah, at least you told me and it’s the right thing you did it bravely” I smiled without any warnings he full me into a hug “gomawo Hannah-ya” he mumbled and I smiled and rubs his back in comfort.

 

After that moment Baekhyun and I parted as I went back home, I assumed that Luhan has already gone home safely. As I reach my apartment I felt something strange that I can’t figured out, I turn the door knob and open the main door, it surprised me that the Living area is clean, books on the shelf are well arranged and the things on the coffee table as well, Dusts are nowhere to be found, windows are close, curtains are not tied like I always do to it, only silence can be heard in this living room, “Impressive” is the only word came out to my mouth, Luhan must’ve been in his mood in cleaning, but how? Maybe he called his 20 maids to clean up my mess, maybe. Well anyways thanks to him, his dept has been paid. as I looked around, the Kitchen is clean and Dining area, it surprised me it was filled with delicious and expensive foods, with one bottle of champagne in a basket, and well arrange plate and utensils good for two. I hardly knock my head “Ouch!” I exclaimed from pain, I can’t believe for what I’m seeing right now, then I noticed a white rose and a note with it, on the side of the wine basket, I took and read it ‘To your Room’ I gulped, it’s kind of creepy, what’s with my room? But without having any second thoughts I headed straight to my room with the white rose on my hand, as I reach in front of my room’s door, I took a deep breath before I enter, then I turned my door knob and slowly opened it, as I entered my room, it surprised me, I saw candle lights and white rose petals scattered on the floor, My favourite song ‘Into your world’ starts to play as my eyes travels to that man standing right in front of me, he took the rose from me, his hands tucked my hair behind my ear then he put the rose on my right ear, “L-Lu-Luhan” I stammered then he smiled at me “you’re beautiful” he complimented which is music to my ears “Luhan, what, What is this? What’s the meaning of this?” I’m really curious with this romantic gesture but I can’t find the answer, maybe this is one of his games, I shouldn’t fall for it, Like what happened when Jongdae told me that there’s someone wanted to see me at the Gym but there was no one except for the janitor cleaning the bleacher without any expression on me, I was trolled by that Jongdae! But anyways back to reality, what’s with this Rose petals and candle lights doing in my room “THE CONFESSION” Luhan uttered, “The Confession?” I asked then blinks many times “The confession is not over yet” he said which makes me puzzled, he went to my study table and took something from it, I widen my eyes as I saw him carrying my scrapbook “OMO! You! Why?! That! You! ” I couldn’t say any words, “well yeah, I read and saw all its content” he smiled and I blushed; now how can I explain this to him? Maybe I should say that the scrapbook is a trash that needed to throw to the outer space, but how can I escaped this situation I’m stepping to, “Mianhae” he uttered and I gave him a What-do-you-mean looks “Sorry if you suffered for 2 weeks because I rejected you, I’m sorry if I made you fall for me,  I’m sorry for not being good to you, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, I’m sorry if I made you take care of me, and I’m sorry if I fell in Love with you” he said it straight right into my now dumbfounded face, those words he uttered makes me froze, it’s like I’m gonna faint any minute now. “Saranghae” he said and I swallowed down, he’s about to kiss my lips but I put my index finger against his lips “but why white?” I asked, he then gave me a What-do-you-mean-by-that looks “I mean, I thought Chinese are into Reds, and you told me that Chinese girls are only for Chinese men, Traditions are Traditions you can’t break, right?” I reminded him “You still remember that huh?” he scoffed “White roses means my love is pure and its only giving you sign that I’m breaking our Tradition, besides, ‘Traditions are just a belief that you need to do that thing, but when Love strikes, will you follow what you believe?And the answer is I believe not.” He gave me his warm smile, I gasped “T-That... w-words... fr-from my s-scrapbook” I stuttered “well yes, I read it many times and think about it over and Over again until I memorized it” he chuckled, I just can’t believe this is happening, If this is a deep water, I better drown. If this is a pain, I better endure and love this pain. If this is a poison, I’ll let myself Die. If this is a dream I better not wake up. Here we are now gazing at each other’s eyes, and our faces are inched away, “I am now confessing to you. Kim Hannah, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked I can feel his breath hitting on my lips and as I nodded without hesitant, I spontaneously Kiss his lips, we don’t care if we’re running out of air. Few minutes later I heard an applause and hooting from the people who are standing right at the door way, I saw the King of Trolls Jongdae, Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Sehun and it really Surprised me as I saw Baekhyun clapping his hands with a true smile plastered on his face “I’m happy for you” he Mouthed, “Thank you” I mouthed back. Luhan touched my chin “Saranghae” he said “Nado Saranghae” I replied and we kissed as if there’s no one see us.

Few Months later, it was a summer vacation, Luhan and I went to China and I met his family and relatives, at first they were against to our relationship but ended up approving. We are contented and comfortable with each other even if there is A time that we’re fighting over something that doesn’t even make sense, but in the end we work it out to make things better between us. After college, since we can support ourselves we decided to get married, but before marrying in the church we did some Chinese traditional engagement and then we got married and I’m not Kim Hannah anymore, I’m Mrs. Xi Hanna now. Then not before one year I got pregnant and bore a Cute and Healthy son, we named him Yuan, with the reason 'I don't know'. Our Lives went better; I guess this is what they Call 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER'

 

Thank You for reading hope you Like it :3

 

Please Feel Free to comment if you have someyhing to say

Good or Bad comments are  HIGHLY APPRECIATED :3

 

 

 THANK YOU :) 

Luhan showing his Heart Sign for You

tumblr_msnkeySmYF1s4evl6o2_250.gif