-ENDING PAGE-

-ENDING PAGE-

After hours sitting on a plane, Krystal spend so much time thinking about this, about if she really wanted to do this.

 

It has been years, 5 to be exactly, she needed to do this. It might not do any difference now, but he needed to know.

 

“I can do it! I can!” she kept encouraging herself as she kept walking toward the Airport exit.

 

She actually didn’t know if she will find him, but she hoped she will.

 

Just a few steps away from the door, someone accidentally bumped into her making her bag fall off.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry Miss” the tall guy turned around to quickly apologize.

 

She just lifted her gaze to see that familiar face “Minho oppa” she whispered in shock.

 

“Krystal” the guy exclaimed, he didn’t seem shocked but happy, happy that he wrapped her arms around her giving her a tight hug.

 

Krystal’s eyes widen at the act, but she just closed her eyes and lean closer to him. She surely missed him.

 

After a few minutes he pulled away and stared at her, and she did as well.

“You still the same” he said with that charming smile of him.

 

Krystal was still shocked, she had come to see him but she didn’t expect to see him this soon.

 

“Y-yeah” she simply answered.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in Europe. You came back?”

 

“I-I just…” she stutter and played with her hands.

 

“Hey, wanna go eat something? So we can talk better.” He smiled again.

 

Just for him she had come back to this place again, even though she wasn’t 100% ready to tell him, it was time.

 

“Yeah”

 

Both rode a taxi and went to a restaurant not so far from his house, that place that had so many memories for both.

 

They actually didn’t talked during the ride, Minho was busy texting someone. He had this bright smile on his face. Even after years, her heart was aching.

 

“Why you came back? How have you been?” once they walked out the taxi Minho started the conversation.

 

Krystal didn’t wanted talk much, she just came for one reason and she will just tell him what she needs to tell.

 

“There’s something you need to know” he just nodded.

Still standing there at the sidewalk Krystal took a deep sigh and looked down at her hands “Oppa—“

 

“Appa!!” both words mixed. 

 

Minho looked behind Krystal and smiled brightly. Krystal turned around as well and saw a small kid running toward Minho who was awaiting him with wide open arms.

 

“Minhyuk!” Minho exclaimed lifting the little kid in his arms. Krystal stared at them both in shock. “Why are you running here alone, uh? Where’s mom?”

 

“Appa, mommy bought me this lollipop” the kid explained out of breath because of running.

 

“Yeah? I told you to not run when you have a lollipop; you can fall and hurt yourself”

 

Krystal kept staring at them “Your son?” she unknowingly said out loud. Minho turned around and smiled.

 

“Yeah, Minhyuk, he is 5 years old.” He said “Minhyuk, greet noona” he then told the little kid after placing him back down on the floor. The little kid placed both hands on his belly and bowed 120°.

 

“Hello” he cutely said.

 

Krystal could only stare in disbelief. He had a son.

 

“Minhyuk-ah!” a female voice yelled. Krystal quickly turned around and saw a pregnant familiar woman almost running toward them.

Minho rushed toward to stop her “Honey, I told you to not run, you can hurt yourself or the baby” once again, Minho said with a big smile while rubbing the woman's belly.

 

“I know. Minhyuk slipped out of my hand when I told him you were here.” The women pouted and held her husband hand “Oh! You were meeting someone? Hi” the woman greeted Krystal with a big smile.

 

Krystal did nothing but fake a smile that then faded away just looking at them.

 

“Krystal, this is my wife, you both must remember each other, Sulli.”

 

“Oh right!” the woman nodded as she remembered “Soojung~ Is been so long, how are you been? Yah, you just left like that without telling me” Sulli pouted once more and playfully hit Krystal’s arm, she faked a smile again.

 

“I’m sorry; it was a last minute thing.” She looked up at them once more; she had flown back here for nothing. He had already made a happy life with her once best friend “ I have to go.” She said trying to hold back her tears.

 

“Already? Why don’t you come to our house and have dinner. We have so many things to talk” Minho proposed but she shook her head.

 

“I really have to go.” She apologized and then walked away.

 

The things they had left to talk will stay unspoken.

 

“Omma!!” Krystal walked inside the airport, and saw her 5 years old daughter running toward her wrapping her small arms around her legs “Omma, where’s daddy? I let aunt comb my hair and I didn’t cried” the little girl said after Krystal bent down to her height.

 

Krystal couldn’t contain her tears anymore and cried hugging her daughter “Mommy, why are you crying? You belly hurts?” her daughter worriedly asked her.

 

“Miss Jung?” the butler asked.

 

“I’m ok, my belly hurts”

 

“Omma, drink some medicine so it won’t hurt” Krystal nodded and smiled down at her daughter.

 

“I will feel better if you give me a big hug” the little girl didn’t hesitate any second and wrapped her small arms around her mother’s neck.

 

“Baby, you can’t see your daddy today.” She sweetly said trying to not hurt her.

 

The little girl moved away “Why? Omma, I’m a good girl, why I can’t see my daddy?” she then said as tears started to form on her eyes. Krystal hugged her tight once more and comforted her “I want to see my daddy.”

 

“I know baby, please don’t cry. I promise you will see your daddy. Next time, you will see him”