It's All One Sided

It's All One Sided

I was on my way to Cube Ent. for my training, I had music of my senior, Beast, playing in my ears as I sat in the semi crowded bus. I sang along softly. I'd always wanted to be like boys group, showing all the cool and handsome side to fans, but as a matter of fact, I know that will not happen. Who will love a girls group that acts like a boys group? I closed my eyes and enjoy the breeze that was coming in from the windows, slowly, I drift off into dream land.

"Hey," I felt someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes, feeling the strain on the left side of my neck. I let out a groan. It then occur to me that I was resting on someone's shoulder. .

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise that I was resting on your shoulder." I apologized.

"It's okay. I would let you continue, but I'm reaching my stop." She gave me a sweet smile. I gasp as I recognized who she was, Goo Hara from KARA.

"An nyeong ha se yo, sunbae." I greeted her. "I'm a trainee from Cube Ent. ..." I trail off at the end and look at her.

"Ahh, Beast, 4Minute and G.NA?" she giggled. I gave a slight nod.

"I've reached my stop, hope to see you soon again, and do your best! Fighting!" she pat my head and alighted. I blushed slightly. She's so beautiful, so... cute.


***

", I'm late!" I started running as my bus arrived at the stop.

"Yah Eun Jae! You're late again?" shouted Jun Hyung from the lobby of Cube Ent.

"Ah hyung! Don't shout like this! It's embarrassing!" I shouted back as I rushed for the lift.

"SON EUN JAE!"

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I bow as low as I can go.

"Aish. When will you stop being late?" he asked.

"Until... I debut?" I giggled and quickly move into my space. After two hours of practice, a short break was given. I went out to had my bottle refilled.

"Son Eun Jae." I turn around at the call of my name. It was Yo Seob.

"Hyung," I greeted him.

"Heard you are late again." he smirk.

"Jun Hyung hyung?"

He giggled and nod.

Damn him. "Oh, I saw Goo Hara sii on the bus just now."

"Serious?" Yo Seob snatched over my bottle and took a sip.

"Yah! I just refilled it!"

"Then fill it up again." He shoved the half full bottle back to me and smile. I stare at him before filling up my bottle and leave him.

"Oh Eun Jae!" this time was G.NA

"Noona!" I gave her a hug.

"Unnie, not noona." she corrected me.

"It doesn't matter does it? It's just a calling." I smirk. She gave me a pat on my and shoved me off to continue my dance pratice.


***

"Babo," someone gave me a light smack on my head. I didn't even need to turn before knowing who that person was, Jun Hyung.

"What," I replied him coldly. I'm still not very happy about him telling Yo Seob that I was late, although it was not surprising for me to be late, note, I'm famous for it.

"Angry?" He shoved me a can drink. I took it without looking at him.

"Yes."

"Come on," he tugged my sleeve.

"Entertain me then." I replied him. He looked at me.

"What you want me to do then."

"Do what you best at." He gave a sigh, I looked at him and gave him a 'go on' face. He started rapping. I had always love to hear Jun Hyung rap, that's the time when he shows the most confidence he ever had. After he finish, I gave him a smile.

"Finally. Yah, stop being late next time and I won't say anything." He said as we walked towards the roof.

"You do know I stay far from here right?" I tried looking for excuses.

"Then you either find some place nearer or leave your hourse earlier." said Jun Hyung. I looked at him and sigh.

"Fine." I sat down at my favorite spot and start to enjoy the windy day. I haven't let anyone know that I'm actually in love with him. He's been here since I enter Cube Ent. as trainee 3 years ago. Now, he had debut as a member of Beast for over a year already. I've been taking notice of him. Nobody need to know about the fact that I'm in love with him.

"Oh! I met Hara sii on the bus today." I told him.

"Really?" he doesn't show it, but I could hear the little excitement in his tone.

"Yup. She looks very pretty and nice." I smiled as I recall what happened between us.

"You want to know her?" Jun Hyung suddenly asked. I looked at him, I could see his eyes sparkle.

"I can?"

"Why not?" he exclaimed.

"So, when are you going to set up a date for two of us?" I gave him a nudge.

"Hey, I always have this question in mind. Are you straight?"

I stare straight at him. He thinks I'm a lesbian?!

"What makes you think so?" I fire back a question to him before I answer.

"I mean, you do hang out with us, and yes girls too, but it's like you are buddy to every guys, lover to every girls."

I started laughing. "So what, you're afraid that if you introduce me to Hara sii, I'll snatch her away from you?"

Although I was hoping I was wrong to think that he's in love with Hara, I knew I was not. I'm always correct about relationships.

He blushed.

My heart ached. I knew I would never had the chance again. I looked at him and smile.

"Araso. I still have practice. See you around!" I left the roof in such a hurry that I didn't realise that I had left my precious iPod behind.

***

After two hours of vocal practice, my schedule for the day finally ended. The night has fallen in too. Just as I was about to leave the building, realising that my iPod isn't with me, I went to the roof to retrive it.

"Hara, I would really want you to meet one of my junior. She says she saw you in the bus today." I heard Jun Hyung's voice, apparently talking with Hara.

"What? She fall asleep on your shoulder?" I could hear him giggle. "That's so her. Anyways, I'll arrange a date where you two could meet up. But be aware, I have no idea of her preference." he ended the phone call with a 'I love you'. My heart sank further.

"Hyung." I walked towards him as he ends the call.

"Oh! I managed to get you to meet Hara! Excited?"

I gave him a light punch and smile at him. "I never once know that you have such high efficiency." I scanned around for my iPod then went over to pick it up. "Leaving?" I asked.

"You want me to give you a ride?" he asked.

"To the station will do. My house will be too far for you."

"Alright, I'll go get my stuff first." I gave him a nod. As he left my sight, I glance up at the night sky and sighed. I made my way down to the lobby to wait for Jun Hyung.

***

"Eun Jae?"

I turned around and saw Du Jun.

"Hyung! Still around so late?" I asked.

"I came to find Jun Hyung for dinner. Seen him?" he asked.

"Oh, he went to get his car. He's gonna drop me off at the station."

"How about we have dinner together? You eaten?" he looked at me kindly.

I shook my head. "Is it okay?"

"Why not?" Jun Hyung honked his horn from the outside saying that his there. "Let's go!" He held on my shoulder and led me out to the car.


***

After dinner, I slowly made my way back.

"I'm gonna meet Hara huh..." I mumbled. "Hyung..."

***

The day where I will come to meet the girlfriend of my love, finally came.

"Hara, this is Eun Jae." Jun Hyung introduced me to Hara, while having his hand on my shoulder.

"Goo Hara. An nyeong ha sae yo" she reached out her hand for a handshake.

"Son Eun Jae." I shoke her hand and gave her a smile. "Hyung, how long already?"

"Eh?"

"Hyung, you know i'm always very good at this kind of things." I replied, while waiting for his answer.

He took a look at Hara and she gave him a nod.

"About a month plus already? Nearing two." He said while taking Hara's hand into his. I just looked at them. I know that Jun Hyung loves me too, but only as a little sister. Although I was feeling very bitter inside, but then I do know that Jun Hyung deserve to have a good relationship. Since this was his choice, I will respect his decission.

"Noona, can I have your number?" I asked as I slowly hand my phone over to her.

"Unnie." She corrected me and took over the phone.

"And it's oppa, not hyung." said Jun Hyung as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! You never once correct me before, so don't go around correcting me because noona does it." I stick out my tongue at Jun Hyung.

"Aish..."

Hara was giggling at us. "You two really does look like siblings. Oppa mentioned a few time about you. Saying how cute you are and how you hate using oppa and unnie."

"She's cute right!" He hugged my shoulder. "Why must you act like some boy, so not cute."

I brushed his hand off. "Yah, you better look after noona well, otherwise I will take her away from you." Both of them laughed.

"See, I told you that her preference is unknown to everyone." said Jun Hyung pinching my cheeks again.

"Noona~~~" I ran to hug her.

"Yah! She's mine, don't go around hugging her." Jun Hyung pulled me away from Hara.

"Oppa, I might really fall for her. She's so cute~~~" She pinched my cheeks this time.

I giggled and hugged her again. Noona, please treat hyung well. Both of you deserve to be happy, although it does hurts.

***

After that the three of us had a few dates together, of course, Jun Hyung being jealous because I could hold Hara's hand.

One night, Jun Hyung called me.

"Eun Jae, I'd decided that we will go open about our relationship."

"Really? Noona?"

"She say that she will leave it to me to decided. She trust me to do what is best for both of us."

Just as I thought I'd accept the fact about them dating, I still can't fully accept it.

"It's good too, plus you guys are together for more than 2 months already, things are more stable already right?"

"Yah. Thanks Eun Jae, for being there for us." I could sense a smile on his face. "Lunch tomorrow?"

"Sure. Nights."

"Good night."

The day is finally here huh. The day where they decide to go clean about their relationship.

The next day, we went out as usual. But this time, I wasn't the one taking Hara's hand. It was him, Yong Jun Hyung.

I was watching their back as they walked in front of me, holding hands.

Please stay happy. You know I love you two very much, i won't want to see any of you guys hurt.

I took a last glance at them before I turn around and walk away as a drop of tear roll down my cheek.

Mian, oppa. I always wanted to call you that. But being afraid that you will find out about my heart, I decided to call you what I normally would. Forgive me for not telling you my feelings because I think you will be better off without knowing.

I'll just place you in my heart until someone who has the ability to occupy more of my heart appears. Oppa, goodbye.

***

-The End-

===================================================================================================\

How was it?? >.< I got a shock seeing 57 views even before the story was out. I know because of Jun Hyung and Hara's name right! AHAHAH but yah, hope you guys enjoy reading!!!

BY HERE, I WISH YONG JUN HYUNG AND GOO HARA A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP, STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY! <3
 

-Kei ^_^V-