A pretty face showed up

Can you smile?

Can you smile?

 

Characters: Sungjong, Myunsoo, (Main), Infinite members

 

Chapter 1

 

“Good afternoon” He slightly bows his head when the door swung open but only received a gasp from a guy with squinty eyes. The guy whose mouth hung open the moment he opened the door wider, observes intently the guy with an innocent smile.

 

“What’s the matter hyung?” Another guy approached and peeked from the shoulder of the motionless guy blocking the main door.

                

“Hello, I’m Lee Sung Jong and I’m the newest boarder here” He flashes a smile despite the weight from the big backpack he is struggling with.

 

“Oh. Really?” He put a hand at the back of his head and welcomed their newest member in the house.

 

“My name is Dongwoo and this is Sunggyu hyung” The guy with a toothy smile pointed at the person who Sung Jong first saw. They started walking inside with Sung Jong, whose eyes wandered inside the house, tailing them. He thought that the house is a pretty good place to lodge because of the nice interior it has. There are various paintings hanging on the wall making him think that the owner has a heart for arts. While his eyes are being overwhelm by the different art pieces on their way, Sunggyu stopped at a door painted light blue and then turned to meet his stare.

 

“We only have four rooms here and the two are already occupied so the only option left is this room and the one beside it” Sunggyu discussed carefully but Sungjong is bothered by the way they act in front of him as he noticed the worried glances the two are giving with each other.

 

“As a piece of advice, it’s good to not choose this door” Dongwoo referred to the door that is painted blue. Sung Jong tilted his head to the side, waiting for a proper explanation about it. He also found it rude of how they are manipulating him.

 

“But I think I like to use this room” Ignoring what the other guy told him, Sung Jong decided.

 

“We are just concern about you because the guy who you will be sharing, if you are really going to pick  this room, certainly hates that face of yours” Putting his hands to Sung Jong’s shoulder, Sunggyu tried to convince him once again. Dongwoo supported his hyung by nodding his head several times. It made Sung jong wondered why the squinty eyed hamster looking guy said that.

 

“Hates my……. face?”  Sungjong asked but wasn’t clear to whom that question was for. More likely the question was for himself, got confuse why someone would hate his face. It isn’t bragging but he already received a lot of compliment for being born with that face so being told that someone hates his face somehow triggered that emotion inside him. Anger? Yes, maybe, because that was an insult to him.

 

“Hyung, will I have a roommate?” A calm voice coming from a young man interrupted their little conversation.  This alarmed Sunggyu and Dongwoo and Sungjong can’t help but to take a glance to the man standing just a few inches behind him. Slowly, he turns his head while a smile was already plastered to his face. Just like in the movies when everything goes slow motion, he decided to give that person his charm. You can also say that that act is one proof to Sunggyu and Dongwoo that no one can ever resist or hates his face that defined beauty and innocence.

 

“Good afternoon” Sungjong smiles, his brightest smile.  The moment he laid his eyes to the figure behind him, he got stunned.  Those eyes, he got lost inside like Sungjong was put into a magic spell. That hypnotizing stare.

 

“Ah.. No.. You won’t have a roommate. Sungjong will stay at Sunggyu’s room” Dongwoo laughed to cover the tension that is slowly building up but he froze realizing the situation.

 

Sungjong and Sunggyu will be roommates?

 

“” Dongwoo cursed under his breath and then stole a glance to a bothered Sunggyu.

 

“Excuse me but I want this room” Sungjong joined the conversation. He got irritated the moment Dongwoo made a decision for him. 

 

“Why did you come back?” Sungjong witnessed how the stare which he described as hypnotic   immediately turned into a cold one. He gave Dongwoo a look full of confusion because Sungjong knows that that’s the first time he saw them but seems like they already knew him.

 

“Myungsoo it’s not what are you thinking” Dongwoo panicked. He is hitting Sunggyu’s elbow to seek for help but the older guy isn’t helping for the guy’s stare not leaving the floor.

 

There is no other way….

 

Gripping the thin wrist tightly, Dongwoo pulled Sungjong leaving Sunggyu and Myungsoo.  He dragged the young boy to his room he is sharing with Hoya who is currently practicing at a dance studio. The first thing Dongwoo did when they stepped inside the room is to push Sungjong on the bed which made the guy he is dragging earlier groaned.

 

“Hey what was that for?” Sungjong complained as he stumbled on the bed.

 

“Okay this is my room. We’ll settle everything here for now” Dongwoo stated while pacing back and forth. He wasn’t sure if he picked a good decision or not. The other occupants in the house aren’t there so he can’t ask for any opinion. He can’t even talk to Sunggyu about it because it felt like the older guy’s tongue was stolen for some reason.  Dongwoo observes the person, obviously waiting for an explanation, sitting on his bed.

 

This is so unfair for him. He’s clueless about everything. He’s not even involved to that problem but having that face made him included about it. I thought this problem was already over..

 

“Can you please explain everything to me?” Impatiently stomping a foot on the wooden floor, Sungjong asked for clear explanation about everything.  He thinks he did not do anything bad. The owner of the house told him that he’s accepting boarders in one of his flats and Sungjong found it very convenient because it was just a few blocks to his job. He paid for the first month of the rent and he gave Sungjong the exact address that was why he ended up ringing the doorbell earlier.

He just pressed a finger to that doorbell then everything became a mess after. He received shocked expressions and even told not to pick a room which in fact was his choice. But what made him really curious was the guy who asked him a question like they have known each other. Sungjong is sure that he doesn’t know any of the occupants inside that house.

 

“Settle what?” Sungjong’s brows furrowed.  Dongwoo looked at him wearing a face full of hesitation.

 

“You look like her” Dongwoo sighed. Sungjong heard it a lot of times, how feminine his features are. He found it insulting at first because he’s a man but every time he sees his reflection, he accepted and agreed to those remarks. After hearing he resembles someone who is a girl was a new thing for him.

 

“Who?” Sungjong suddenly asked, curiosity eating him up.

 

“Myungsoo’s  previous girlfriend” Those words somehow explained things to him but he’s still hoping for further explanation of the story behind it and why Sunggyu suddenly became quiet when the guy named Myungsoo appeared.

 

************************************************************************************

TBC

Another story from me :D It's Infinite this time~ I hope that the future readers of this fic will like and support this :D And please don't forget to leave a comment <3