Marry Me

Marry Me

It was the last concert of the Pacific Tour and even though it was being wrapped up in Seoul, Stephanie had still managed to get tickets to Seoul and tickets to the concert. It had burned a pretty hole in her pocket, but it was totally worth it.

 

Stephanie had contacted the other B.A.P members, telling them she would be at the concert and that they weren’t suppose to tell Yongguk due to her wanting to surprise him. However, she had a gut feeling that Daehyun may have let it sleep. Ever since he changed his style from Warrior he seemed to be a lot louder and well, wasn’t really good at keeping secrets.

 

During the entire concert though, it was rather uncomfortable. She had technically had tickets for one of the first couple rows but due to it actually being a mosh pit she was pushed around a lot, and well since she was already dating the leader of B.A.P, she didn’t try pushing her luck to get closer to the stage. Not to mention it would also ruin the surprise. She did cheer and sing along but she wasn’t one of the many fans who were screaming at the top of their longs and crying.

 

Stephanie wasn’t going to lie about being glad that the concert was over. She really did enjoy the music, and B.A.P’s stage presence was flat out amazing, but she did not appreciate being pushed around like a rag doll.

 

She had pushed her way out of the crowd as people moved towards the exit. Once she arrived to the main hallway, she stepped to the side, watching as the crowd left the building. A devilish grin appeared on her face, secretly enjoying the fact that she was going to be able to see B.A.P and Yongguk while the rest couldn’t.

 

Stephanie decided not to waste any time and her heel, heading down the hall towards the dressing rooms, of course she did run into a problem. The bodyguards.

 

A tall, brooding, and very muscular Asian man stood guard of the B.A.P dressing room, and as Stephanie walked up to him he started muttering off words in Korean. Sure Stephanie knew a few things in Korean, but not that much.

 

“Uh…”

 

The door behind the Asian bodyguard opened and a head hovering above the bodyguard’s own popped out. “Noona!”

 

Stephanie smiled back. “Annyeong Zelo.” She greeted the boy.

 

Zelo pushed past the bodyguard, not even bothering to say ‘excuse me’ and grabbed onto Stephanie’s hand, pulling her into the dressing room.

 

“Whoa!” She stumbled after Zelo into the room.

 

“Stephanie!” The rest of B.A.P greeted her, however one low and very attractive voice was missing.

 

She looked around the dressing room, the guys still covered in sweat, smiling at her. “Where’s Yongguk?” Forgetting to greet the rest of the guys back.

 

“Ah, he’s out on stage again.” Jongup said as he grabbed a towel off a chair and wiped the sweat from his brow.

 

“Probably saying goodbye one last time.” Himchan said, letting out a chuckle afterwards.

 

“Goodbye?” She questioned.

 

“Yeah, you know how Hyung is so dedicated to his work and being on stage. He’s probably upset that our first world tour is already over.” Youngjae filled Stephanie in.

 

She looked to the side, questioning herself if she should really go out onto the stage to surprise Yongguk or give him time to himself to take everything in.

 

“Noona, are you going to go look for him?” Zelo asked, bringing her attention back to the boys. She just simply smiled.

 

 

 

Yongguk was standing out on the stage, now looking at the empty venue. A small smile remained on his tired, yet clean face. He was able to take a much-needed shower after their performance, and due to the other members having to do the same, he took the time to say goodbye to the stage and the tour one more time.

 

He wasn’t completely sad. In fact, after tonight, he and the guys were going to be heading to the states for a bit. He was going to be able to see his long-time girlfriend and he had a pretty important question to ask her.

 

Yongguk’s hand slipped into his right pocket of his jeans and gripped a small velvet box. He pulled it out and opened it, examining the small piece of jewelry tucked inside. It was a pretty simple ring, gold band and a small diamond set in the middle.

 

“Can’t wait to see you Steph…” He said to himself, continuing to look down at the ring, imagining what it would look like on her ring finger.

 

“Oh really now?” An all to familiar voice called out from behind him.

 

With the box still in his hand, he slowly turned his head to see Stephanie. His eyes widened and he blinked them once before a smile worked it’s way back to his plump lips. “Jakiya…” He said, almost breathless.

 

He sneakily slipped the box back into his pocket and took long strides over to her as she started making her way towards him as well. When they were within arm distance, they both grabbed onto each other, embracing each other in a hug.

 

Yongguk was still in shock. As much as he always wanted Stephanie to visit him in Seoul, he didn’t think it would happen so soon. He removed his arms from around her, placing them on her arms and gently pushed her back so he could gaze upon her beautiful face.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Stephanie smiled at him. “Surprising you. Did it work?” She giggled at her own question.

 

He chuckled slightly as well. “Yeah, actually it did.”

 

“Good.” She reached her arms up, wrapping them around his neck and pushed herself on her tiptoes to place a peck on his lips. “And here I thought I was going to be hugging you all sweaty.”

 

Again he chuckled. “Well with the way you hate sweat I doubt that would even happen.”

 

“Huh, you know me so well.” They laughed together and soon they quieted down, gazing into each other’s eyes.

 

“Jakiya…” He moved his hands to cup her face and continued staring into her hazel eyes. “Coming here…it must have been so expensive…”

 

She shrugged. “A little.”

 

“Were you here for the concert too?” She nodded her head. “Yah, Jakiya, you’re suppose to be saving your money not wasting it.”

 

“But I’m not wasting it. I wanted to see you so I used it for a good cause.”

 

He didn’t say anything for some time and just continued staring into her eyes. Soon he pulled her into another tight hug causing her to giggle at his action. And with how close their bodies were pressed up against each other, Stephanie could feel the square object in his pocket press against her thigh. Confused as to what it was, her eyebrows narrowed in confusion and she tried to pull away.

 

“Yeobo, what’s in your pocket?” As she pulled away she noticed the strange outline and was curious as to what it was but she wasn’t going to go through his pockets.

 

Yongguk however, began to tense up. “My pocket?” He wasn’t looking at her anymore, which caused Stephanie to look up at him with the same confused look. “It’s nothing.”

 

She raised an eyebrow and he looked away from her, knowing what was going to come. “Yeobo…” Her voice sounded more innocent and she grabbed onto his hands, gently pulling on his fingers. She didn’t have to really use aegyo that much, with how quick her voice changed Yongguk would give in so easily.

 

He sighed and looked down at her. “Nosey.”

 

“Are not.”

 

He smiled and rolled his eyes as he shoved his hand back into his pocket. “I’m just…nervous…” He didn’t take his hand out of his pocket.

 

“Of what?” She asked, still confused.

 

He sighed and hesitantly pulled the box out of his pocket but his entire hand covered it. “About your answer.”

 

My judging look softened. “My answer?”

 

Yongguk nodded his head. “We’ve been…together for more then year…more then two…and even though it’s a long distant relationship…we still managed to work it out.”

 

“Yongguk…”

 

“I know,” He chuckled. “I’m rambling.” Yongguk then looked around his surroundings, wondering if anybody else was watching. “Was imagining this in a more romantic area but…I mean I guess this is okay.”

 

Again Stephanie started to laugh. “Yongguk what are you talking about.”

 

He looked back at her, straight into her eyes. “Yeobo…you’re really slow.” She stopped and cocked her head as she looked back to him.

 

Sighing, Yongguk’s fingers held onto the top of the box, allowing Stephanie to see it. He then lowered himself down on one knee, taking a huge gulp as he did. Nervousness was already washing over him, he felt even more nervous then his first stage performance. His other hand went under the small box and he held the box out towards Stephanie, finally she was getting the idea.

 

Her hands flew up to her face, covering and nose. She was still questioning what was going on even though she had a very good hunch.

 

“Stephanie…you know I love you so much, more then anything…even my music. I can’t see my life without you, you’re everything to me and I never want to let you go. You’re the only girl for me and you make everything so much brighter for me.” He opened the box, revealing the ring. A gasp escaped Stephanie’s lips and water droplets had already began to form in her eyes. “Yeobo…would you do me the honors of marrying me?”

 

Stephanie was speechless and the tears were already escaping her eyes. She shut her yes trying to prevent the tears from escaping but it only blocked her view from Yongguk. Her legs began to shake and she wouldn’t be surprised if they gave out. Unable to find words, she slowly nodded her head, but she wanted to speak. “Y-Yes…”

 

A bright gummy smile replaced his nervous behavior. “Chincha?” Stephanie nodded her head again.

 

He got onto his feet, pulling the ring out of the box as he did. Immediately he took Stephanie’s left hand that was shaking and slipped the ring onto her ring finger. He examined it for a long time, enjoying the sight and ran his thumb over the back of her hand before looking to her red face. He reached out taking her other hand and pulled it from her face and placed his hand on her cheek, wiping a few tears from underneath her eyes.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

Once again she nodded her head.

 

“Really happy?”

 

She chuckled and looked back to Yongguk, straight into his eyes. “N-Ne Yeobo.” A smile grew onto her face as she answered him.

 

“Good.” After holding back his excitement for her, he released her left hand and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her into him and roughly mashed his lips against hers, but she didn’t resist.

 

Stephanie wrapped bother her arms around his neck, kissing him back with the same amount of passion, if not more. If anybody walked in, they didn’t care.

 

“Saranghae.” He said between kisses.

 

“I love you too.” She replied, not even able to find the Korean words at that moment.

 

They continued kissing for a long time until there was a long and childish voice that called out to them from behind them.

 

“Ewww!” The voice sounding much like Zelo.

 

Both Yongguk and Stephanie broke from the kiss and turned to look towards the back of the stage where the other B.A.P members gathered.

 

“If you guys are going to do that, you should probably get a room.” Youngjae spoke up.

 

Stephanie turned her head, feeling embarrassed as heat rose to her cheeks.

 

“Yah, why are you guys watching? Don’t you have something better to do?” Yongguk began to say, feeling just as embarrassed if you couldn’t tell with the way he scolded the others.

 

“We could be videotaping for the wedding.” Himchan teased.

 

Stephanie’s eyes widened. “Yah! You es!”