Taking Care Of You.

Taking Care Of You.

You woke up feeling like . It was a beautiful morning, but you were sick. You had this terrible cold. Your head and nose was stuffy, you were dizzy, but you needed to get up and take a shower.

You trying sitting up, and you got dizzy even more, you sat back down on the bed, because you were scared you were gonna fall. You figure Baekhyun was cooking breakfast, but couldn't smell the food, because of your stupid stuffy nose. You needed a bath, so you yelled for him. "Baekhyunnieee!!!!" you whined.

Baekhyun walked in the room smiling. "Hey jagiya, you're finally up. I made you some breakfast." he said doing an cute eye smile.

"Thanks baby, but I need a shower first, but I'm too dizzy. I try standing up and felt like I was gonna fall. Would you help me wash?" you said cutely. He looked at you and poke his lip out.

"Of course I will jagiya!" Baekhyun went over to you, picked you up bride style and took you in the bathroom. He sat you down on the toilet. He started running the water, and put you down carefully in the bathtub.

"Thanks for taking work off, to take care of me. I don't know what I'll do without you Baekhyunnie." you said, saying Baekhyun's favorite nickname. He smiled cutely.

"I'll do anything for you jagiya." he said kissing your cheek. You smiled and grabbed the shampoo, put some in your hair and started rubbing it all over your head. You had your eyes closed, so you didn't notice Baekhyun getting the bar of soap and started washing your back. You smiled and just relaxed.

 

You turn the water off, and Baekhyun grabbed a towel. You got up slowly, Baekhyun held onto you to keep you from falling. He wrapped the towel around you and carried you back in bed. Baekhyun was looking in his dresser getting out one of his T-Shirts, and some of your .

"Put this on. You'll be more comfortable." Baekhyun said helping you get the shirt and on. You layed back down, Baekhyun walked out of the room and came back with breakfast.

"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun said sitting down the table in front of you, with soup and orange juice.

You nodded. "It looks very good, thank you for doing everything you did for me." you said hugging Baekhyun tightly. He smiled and kissed you, you kissed him back.

"I love you." you said looking him in the eyes.

"I love you too jagiya... Forever."

"Forever." you said smiling and taking a sip of your soup.

 

 

Sorry it's so short, I can't think of any stories lately and this little one popped up in my head.

Anyways, hope you liked it.  :) <3