first chapter

hide and seek { kaibaek }

FIRST CHAPTER

It was a cold winterish day of december when Byun Baekhyun joined the Dwight School Seoul, a prestigious private international high school set in the capitol city.

Although Baekhyun wasn't really excited about it, his parents made a lot of sacrifices in order to be able to send him to this school so he had at least to pretend being happy when he was with them. But he didn't have to do it at school right? He could just put on his emotionless face all day long and not giving a crap about everything the school had to offer him. Yes, he was going to do just like that.

The seventeen-years-old boy used to fit in his previous school pretty well, he actually really really loved spending time there not really because he was some sort of a nerd but just because there he had his life, his friends and all. He was also pretty popular among his friends and girls, even tho, he wasn't really interested in these. He used to be really scared of them when he was young because at the age of 8 he saw his grandmother changing in her room, she was 84 and her wrinkles were showing A LOT upon all of her body, YES ALL OF IT. He always thought that maybe that trauma made him gay. Anyway his friends never mocked him for being who he was, actually, his mates were pretty "open" as well and some cheeky action happened with few of his curious friends. He was really upset when he found out about the transfer but he couldn't refuse it anyway so he just learnt to accept it.



He was now heading to the principal's office to officially introduce himself and give him some ty papers to complete his inscription. His witty eyes were eye-ing the school, it was awesome! If he hadn't known it was a high school he would have thinked it was a royal palace. The corridors were empty tho, everyone must had been in their classes now so it was pretty lonely to stand there without anyone so he decided to go faster to get this down. 

Baekhyun wasn't familiar at all with this place so he was pretty lost, finding the principal's office wasn't easy as he thought it would be! Suddenly he saw a shadow projecting into a nearby wall, the owner must had been a male by the look of it. He couldn't stop his curiosity so he walked towards it, maybe he could ask him for some help but by each step the shadow seemed to fade, his footsteps became more rapid and when he finally got there the shadow was already gone. 

What the ... - he said in desbelief cheking the place to see if this "boy" was anywhere to be seen. But no, nothing. All of a sudden the shadow reapearred on another wall not far from the previous one, the boy's back was leaning on it ... Baekhyun could feel the arrogance of the shadow boy already but this time he didn't chase him, he already knew in his heart that he would just disappear again. 

Are you playing hide and seek with me!? Well you're pretty lame at this game, I can see your shadow, bastard. - he was grinning now, waiting for some kind of reaction ... the shadow disappeared but he swore he had heard a little laugh.

Well you then! - the boy cussed out loud with annoyance, he didn't like to be fooled like that, he was the only one who could fool someone! Byun Baekhyun can't be fooled. 

His thoughts were quickly interrupted by an older man, standing behind him coughing for some attention. Baek slowly turnt his head and flushed, that man probably heard what he had just shout ... GREAT BEGINNING!


Hey you, young man. Do you know that this is a respectful prestigious high school? We don't allow this type of language here. Who are you by the way? I've never seen you before and I recognize everyone here in my school! - the man said with a hint of pride.

, , , . He had just sworn in front of his principal. Well ... I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm a new student here .. I was actually looking for you sir, I still have to introduce myself officialy and .. - he was quickly cut off by the man. Oh yes I see! You're the new boy ... the troublemaker. I see why they called you like that in your old school now. Why were you shouting like that anyway? 

Perfect, he already know everything about him. Baekhyun was a really mischievious boy, the classical prankester and mood maker of the class. He loved to crack jokes and make fun of everything and everyone and pulling pranks at his mates and professors. He was even suspended once. To be honest ... I was shouting because there was a guy there - he said pointing to the walls - who was teasing him, HE WANTED ME TO CHASE HIM, but he was just releaving his shadow and I was frustrated so .. - he caressed his hair with his hand and pulled a cheeky smile on his face, the one who he always pulled on when he was in trouble ... you just couldn't resist him. Ohhh him again? - the principal seemed desperate about it - you'll know soon about him don't worry. I think you'll be friends, he is the same race as you. Now come in my office, will set things down.

Baekhyun didn't understand what he meant but know he was indeed really curious about this mysterious figure. Maybe this school wasn't as boring as he thought.

 

 

 



Oh my God, I'm not writing anything since ages!

I hope there aren't too many mistakes ... let me know if I should continue this story. 

Soon other characters are going to come out yai!

If this will receive interest I'll publish the next chapter if not ... well i don't see the point tbh eheh 

Please feedback is very important to me so comment and let me know your opinions!

byee x

- catta