Final

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You bite your lips, trying to control your tears from escaping from your eyes. 
You feel your heart clench inside your heart making you hard to breath, your head suddenly feel really heavy. 

Almost a year ago, when you feel your life turn upside down in happiness 
you feel totally complete when Kikwang asks you to be his girlfriend, you known him for almost two years when you got accepted as one of trainees of CUBE, you knows him as Kikwang of Beast but when you first saw him face to face your vision of him changed, he was good sunbae to everyone, he loves to hang out with trainees, give them advice and support them but you didn't expect him to be close at you. 

Everyday you talked about anything, you shared foods, you practice together until you exchanges numbers. After an year of friendship kikwang finally asks you to be his girlfriend, you didn't think twice and accept him, because you secretly love him for a long time. 
Your relationship is a bliss, you are the sweetest couple that everyone could see, but still keep it low to public just beast and some close friend knows it and they support your relationship. 


At your sixth month, everything changed all of the sudden, Kikwang barely contact you, he didn't came at your apartment to visit, he would call you once a week and when you we're together all you do is fight, He became a hotheaded man far away from the man you knew. 
He easily got mad and yells whenever he is pissed, you tried to asks what's wrong or if there's bothering him but he always give you a cold and harsh answer telling you not to mind his business and get a life until you two slowly drift apart, when you are in cube he didn't talk to you or look at you and it kills you. 



A week ago, you quit as a trainee on cube, at first they don't want you to go because you are too talented and they need you. 
But you insist to leave, staying there hurts you and you know it's best for you to leave. 


Kikwang heard about you quitting, he feel guilty thinking that he was the reason why you quit. 
He knows how you love singing and dancing and it's your dream, but he still didn't show any care. 
The other members asks him about your relationship and he give them an answer 
"I don't love her anymore" 


"If you don't want her just tell her and break up with her properly!" doojoon scolds him "You don't need to this to her, she didn't deserve this kind of treatment, if you still care for her break up with her personally" 


    That's the reason why he is there, standing in front of you, watching you cries silently. 
he knows how painful it is but he need to do this, he need to let go of you and you need to move on, 

"Why?" you asks still not looking at him and he was thankful because he didn't know what he will when he will see your face. Kikwang clench his fists he thought it's easy to say the real reason but how can he say that he fall out of love to the person he loved before? 

Breaking others heart is hard and painful, but you need to do this for them to be free from pain. 

"I don't love you anymore" those words cuts your already broken heart, you sobs became loud as you clench your hands on your chest, you suddenly feel your lungs ran of air, you started to choke on your own tears
Kikwang attempt to comfort you but stop himself afraid that you might got it wrong, he need to end this relationship now. 

"Why? Is there something I did wrong? Is there something I didn't do? Why?" you cried hard, Kikwang shook his head even he knows you won't see it "I-- It's not you, It's me... I-- I found someone else" he cursed himself for lying but he knows it’s the best if you thought that he has someone knew now for you to easily accept the break up. 

"Is she an idol? A trainee or a simple girl? Tell o-oppa I want to know her" you plead, slowly looking up to him, Kikwang turn his head avoiding your eyes 
"It doesn't matter, I don't want you to know her" he said "I need to go-- she's waiting for me" he turn around and started to step away but you ran to him and grab his hand, Kikwang eyes widen when he saw you kneeling at him 
"Please don't leave me yet, please oppa! Don't leave me yet! Please give me a month, I will let you go but not now please, Just give me a month! Oppa, Please" you plead hugging his hands, you could careless that you ar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter