Chapter 7

I Love You, Please Love Me....Again

HyunSeung POV
*Bang*
"Help... me...",I know it sounded like whisper but that's the loudest voice I can make.
My visions is getting blurred from before, I can't really see who is it.
I saw two figure arguing and one of them punch another one.
Ah, it looks like it's Junhyung-ssi, "Jun.. Hyung.. Help..", everything is turning black, I'm out.

??? POV
" SON DONG WOON !!! What is wrong with you?! How and why did you-"
"It's none of your bussiness ! Out of our room! NOW !", he shouted so loud that he doesn't even realize that my punch is gonna land soon on his face.
"You Bastard!", *punch* "I'm leaving, but he's going with me."
"He belongs here! He's-"
""Jun.. Hyung.. Help..", a soft weak voice break the mess. Not good, he's out.
"HyunSeung-ssi, you'll be okay from now.", I gave that tall guy a death glare. 

*The next day*

"Morning Seungie~", a sweet voice, it's Seobbie.
"Morning, what time is it? wait, this isn't my room.", I look around the room and found myself not having any pain or stuffs.
"Yesterday, JunHyung-ssi said that he needs a vocal guy that can help him to compose so yea, somehow you are going to stay here", he explained it with messy explainations. "Oh! Seungie! Thanks to you, I got room change too~ It's suppose to be that Doo staying with that freaking tall guy but he refused. So those couple in one room and me  

plus Doo in one room~.", he said it so cheerful that made my mind went dumb.
So, I'm staying here, those couple together, and Seobbie will stay with Doo. Wait, Doo? Is it DooJoon? Don't tell me Seobbie is ....

"Seobbie, since when you are that close to DooJoon-ssi that you even called him Doo?", I asked that with a kinda playful smirk on my face.
"Seungie~", he blushed like an apple, I laughed so hard on him.

"Alright guys, get ready. We're having lots of schedule today. Make sure you take everything you need.", our manager announced that while we're having breakfast.

Shower, I need to have that first!
Great, no one there.
*step*
Hmm? There's two feets infront of the bathroom door, but one the right is left feet and the other side is right feet. That left feet doesn't look like mine? I turn my head up to see the owner, damn, I regret it.

"What're you looking at?!", said the tall figure.
" Y..You can have it first.", damn, what's wrong with my feet? It's not leaving?!
He looked at me feet and looked at me, "You can have it," huh? he sounds gentle? Am I dreaming?
"Thanks", I was about to smile to him. "but...", "BE QUICK !!", he shouted right on my ears.
Yup, I WAS dreaming and I take back that smile. He's Son DongWoon afterall.
Wait, he's my team mates, today full schedules means full day with him too! How am I supposed to survive the day ?!