Chapter 4

I Love You, Please Love Me....Again

"B2ST!!! B2ST!!! SARANGHEYO!!!!"

That was a sweet dream, lots of fans, a beautiful stage.  I finally passed the audition and starting today, I'm going to stay in dorm with the other 5.

*troublemaker!* Oh, my phone rings, it's Seobie.

"Seungie ah, let's go together! I'm afraid you will get lost again.",said the guy from the other side.

"Seobie, I'll be at your house in 15 minutes. Wait for me okay?",that's a good thing I have someone to accompany me.

~After 15 minutes~

"Seobie ah, I'm so sorry. I'm stuck in the lane that is going to your house. I think it's better for you to go first.",I said with a worried tone.

"Ok it's fine, but be careful. Don't get lost again !!",he said it like a protective mom.

~Cube Entertainment Lobby~

"Seungie Seungie, what's taking him so long?", I mumbled myself quietly.

"Honey look ! There he is~", said the shorter.

"Shall we~?", said the taller with an evil tone.

"Hey dude, you're the angelic voice Yang YoSeob right?",said the taller.

"Yeah, I'm Yang YoSeob, what can I help you?",the cute guy said hesitately.

"Let's go, we're the part of the lucky 6's. We have a meeting in 2 minutes from now.",the shorter pull harsly the cute guy hand.

Seungie ah, please be hurry. It's not good to be late on your first day.

HyunSeung POV

Huh? Isn't that Seobie? Who are they? Why is he pulling Seobie hand? and the taller guy looks familliar.

I need to follow them, I won't let them hurt Seobie. They went here, there, and wait, I'm lost.

I'M LOST?! Oh no, it's time for the meeting, not good for me.

What to do, what to do? Suddenly a somehow muscular, handsome, and tall guy stand infront of me.

"You're Jang HyunSeung, right?"

??? POV

Found you Jang HyunSeung, you're still a rabbit. You still easily lost in directions.

"You're Jang HyunSeung, right?"

Hope I said it with a normal voice, he looks scared.

"Don't worry, I'm Yoon DooJoon, I'm one of the lucky 6's, just like you.",he's frozen.

"We're late, let's run!!",I pulled his hand and went to where the meeting held.

HyunSeung POV

Who is he? Same as me? Wait a sec, let my loading works first.

Huh? He's pulling my hand and we are running now?!

YAAAAAA, WHO SAID YOU CAN DO THIS TO ME???!!!!!