Rainy Day

Rainy Day
You wake up to yet another cloudy morning in Seoul. You don't mind, in fact, you love it. You climb out of bed and get dressed into an over sized gray sweater and a sky blue dress, something comfy. You decide to go out for a walk, to clear your thoughts. Your mind roams back to the past week, and how stressful it had been. You had been stuck in college most of the day, then stuck after school for extra curricular activities. As much as you loved everyone you were in clubs with, you really needed time away from that. "They just don't get it, do they?" You sigh. Your daily life had been waking up, getting ready, college, clubs, homework, and sleep. It had been stressful and you had cried many tears. You reach a park, and sit down by the lake. You look towards the sky, breathing in the fresh air. It was going to rain soon. You think back to yesterday. Your lips curl into a smile as you remember: you had been laying down, your head glued to your textbook, when Jonghyun came home. He was a sweaty mess, considering SHINee had been practicing non stop for their concerts. You hear the door close and suddenly, you're pulled into an air tight hug. You squirm underneath him as you blow your bangs away from your eyes. "Jonghyun, dear, you're a sweaty mess." "Mhm." He hums. "I can't breath." You snap. "Is that so?" He looks down at you, deviously. "Don't you even think about it." You know what's coming next. He pulls you closer and kisses you. Suddenly, your mind is clear. The stress floats away. He pulls you in closer, but you pull away. He whines in disapproval. "Come back here!" He reaches for you. "Not until you take a shower" you stick your tongue out. "I see how it is." He walks off. When he came back, he smelled like heaven. He rubbed your shoulders as you finished your work. You smile as you sniff the sweater your wore. It smelled just like him. You're brought back to reality when the clouds release their tears. "It's okay" you think, "everyone has their moments." You take your time getting home, and by the time you do, you are drenched. You walk in and Jonghyun is sitting on the couch, watching TV. He looks up and says your name. "Dear, you're a soaking mess." You walk over and hug him, while you hum in agreement. "Mhm." "I missed you." You say, as you snuggle into his chest. "Is that so?" He replies, as he lifts your head. "So, can I think about it now?" You roll your eyes. "Of course." As you kiss him.