Butterfly.

Butterfly.

` butterfly.

 

` butterfly.

 

` butterfly. 

        Meet Jessica Jung, a 24-years-old woman making her way to the top as she learnt the hard path of living. Like the others said, life wouldn't be always easy like ABC. Thank god, she had her eight other sisters that wasn't blood-related, a caring younger sister named Krystal and him... 

Him? Who's him?

          Well, meet Choi Siwon, Super Junior's member. Siwon and Jessica was bestfriends since the day they were training. Some rumors of Jessica is true after all. She was famous amongst guys but she wasn't the desperado a.k.a the attention . She captured their hearts with her icy charms but why can't she capture his? Easy, because he loved Yoojin. 

          "Oppa!" Jessica said, poking him. They were meeting up in a private cafe. Therefore, they didn't need to cover themselves up and cake their face up with make ups, or even, disguise. "So, how's you and UEE?" she said, faking her happiness as she asked him. Whenever she needed to talk about Yoojin, she would fake up her smile. Yoojin knew Jessica liked Siwon but for the sake of keeping Jessica's friendship with Siwon, she decided to let it be a secret. That was pretty much the reason why Yoojin declined all his date invitations — even though she would love to; she can't. Yoojin knew how much Jessica liked him and that's why she felt sorry for Jessica when Siwon was being mean to the girl.

            "Like that?" he said. It was obvious. Jessica and Yoojin were close friends and it would be impossible if Jessica didn't knew about the older girl's relationship with him. Siwon continued... "and you with Hyunjoong?" he asked. Jessica just blush away. "I told you I didn't like him!" she said, pouting. Siwon chuckled at the funny woman in front of her. "Why don't you?" he asked. "He's charming, muscular, handsome, y, abs-tastic—" he said before he was cut by the petite girl. "You know what, oppa? I can organize you a date with Siwon. Oh, it would be on a hotel, so, you guys could have some fun. If you know what I mean." Jessica said winking.

                "So, Miss Jessica. Did you think I'm gay?" Siwon thought. He have nothing against gays but he's just not one. "Maybe, you are. Who knows? We're still BFFL, right?" Jessica asked, before she sipped on her chocolate drink. "BFFL?" Siwon asked in confusion. He scratched his head cutely before he heard Jessica's giggle. "Best friends for life!" Jessica said while flailing her arms. She was being her weird self, again.

                 Siwon looked at his watch, he was panicking. He had an hour left to pick up Yoojin. "Oh my, sorry Queen Jessica, I need to go!" he said, joking while rushing down as he wore his mask, a cap and a sunglasses. "Why are you rushing, huh?" Jessica asked, properly, scared to hurt her bestfriend's feelings. "Need to pick up UEE at 8PM!" he said, rushingly. Jessica took a glance on her watch. 'Heck, he had another one hour!' she thought but keep it down to herself. "Where are you going to?" Jessica asked. "To Namsan Tower. To watch fireworks." he said, shortly. "Fireworks?" Jessica asked. Siwon chuckled before he poked the girl's forehead. "Tomorrow's Independence Day, idiot." Siwon said. Well, Jessica wasn't the type that is into politics or independence day or anything. Well, every Independence Day, at 12AM, there would be fireworks and things like that. "You promised me to bring me there last year but you didn't! Can I in?" Jessica asked, playfully. 

                   Siwon's face were showing that he obviously disliked the idea. "Yah, idiot, go with Hyunjoong, or Soshi." he said, looking down at Jessica. "Siwon is busy and Soshi disliked being in a crowd." she said, shrugging her shoulders. Well, if there were only one or two girls were there, the fans wouldn't really recognize who were they but if all 9 of them goes together, there would be a chaotic moment between the fans and them. "Please!" she said with pleading eyes. 

Siwon finally gave in. "Okay, okay. Come with me."


                    The ride to After School's dorm was fun, thanks to Jessica. 'At least, I don't feel alone and UEE doesn't really feel awkward.' she thought. "Jessica?" Yoojin asked. Although she would love to see Jessica get the man of her heart, Yoojin would really like to try to give Siwon a chance. 'Well, sorry, dear Sica, but the ice is going to crush.' Yoojin thought, glancing at the innocent Jessica. 

                   The ride this time was far from fun. Jessica wouldn't really want to interrupt the two of them. Yoojin was trying to get closer to Siwon while Siwon was enjoying the attention he got from the deadly thigh owner. As they reached Namsan Tower, Yoojin quickly drag Siwon to the top of the tower, where they locked locks with hearts when Jessica was going to the toilet. 

                    "I thought Siwon knew I would be damn long at the toilet...." Jessica mumbled, stretching out her neck to look for the man. Disadvantages of being short, poor her! She kept searching for him that she took of her disguise. There was of course, wild fans, screaming her name, asking for autographs as they recognized that a member from #1 Asia's Girl Group, Girls' Generation was there! But, she couldn't care less...

                      .... until she met with Yoojin and Siwon. They looked so cute, adorable and happy together. Spy Jessica was back and she was ready to stalk them — look like sasaeng, no? Anyways, Jessica, miracly, got into the toilet, bribe someone to wear her clothes and let Jessica wore hers. Well, it was pathetic of her doing such things. She just lose her 400$ ZARA blouse! The fans followed the stranger though, so, her sacrification wasn't all useless either.

                       After somewhat, 30 minutes, it was 11 and Jessica was getting tired. She was a lazy girl. Correction, is! She never did chores, she hated running ( or any other sports. ), even, she preferred sleeping than eating! As her eyelids was dropping off, she found him. Him. Her Choi Siwon. The loud countdown made her stay awake as the crowd was cheering up. "ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three.. two... one!" they screamed. She held up her head high as she watched the fireworks. There were pink, orange, green, yellow and all the beautiful colors. It's just like the color of her life. Jessica giggled but once the fireworks ended, she looked in front of her, expecting to greet Siwon before she was greeted by a beautiful scenery in front of her eyes. Siwon was passionately kissing the woman of her dreams, Yoojin in front of her.  Jessica wobbled, she walked down home with tears streaming down her eyes. What can be better than a rain, accompanying her lonely trip back to her dorm. 

                          Her feet brought her to nowhere, even Jessica didn't know. She was wandering around Seoul freely. She was sane. She was just not in her good mood. Suddenly, she collapsed down the floor.


                                   Jessica opened her eyes, as she was not feeling well. The surrounding was dark but she could tell by the stars that were shining, it was not her bedsheet. She's not a fan of the color cream, as well as her roommate, Sooyoung. And where is the ramen smell from Sooyoung's ramen bowl? She rolled down, still closing her eyes, slightly sleepy. 

                           She fell with a loud thud. "Sooyoung, why are you sleeping on the ground?" she mumbled, completely unaware with what she had just did. Jessica went to the figure's chest and rub the figure's chest. "And why are your chest became broad?" she asked. "Where's your s?" she chuckled before her brain can process what she had just said.

                            Sooyoung? No s. Impossible! Although she was not a ert, okay, she maybe is but even the most innocent girl can know that it wasn't Sooyoung's chest. This is a male chest. "AAAAAAAAH!" she screamed her heart out. She hugged herself up, curlling with the white blanket she previously used. "Who are you?" Jessica searched for something close to her — which is currently, a book. 

                           Jessica violently attacked the male when the male groaned at how Jessica was petite but she was superior in self-defense. "I never knew you were this strong, Jessica!" Hyunjoong goraned. Jessica pouted. "So, does it kill to have some superior self-defense?" Jessica asked, stomping Hyunjoong's feet. 

                          He growled. "Stop being violent, Jessica!" Hyunjoong said, frowning. As she knew Sooyoung was the most violent one but who knows, right? Maybe Sooyoung had thought his Jessica some self-defense. "Jessica, may I know, where did you have time to learn this super strength, huh?" Hyunjoong asked.

                          Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. Someone had barge in Hyunjoong's house and by what Jessica had learned since the day she debuted. It was the...

                         What's worse than a raging fan?


                         "Hello! This is Ms. Yoon Gonglee speaking. We had been reported that Jessica from number 1 girl-group, GIrls' Generation and former member of SS501, was found, on the bed together. There is no further report from both company, SM Entertainment and KeyEast Entertainment. This is Ms. Yoon Gonglee, signing out." she said, before the attention was later focused on both of them.

                           Jessica never thought that she would be thorned by the actions she did. People called her names now and the fans weren't going to blame Hyunjoong anyways. "Yah, Kim Hyunjoong, I hate you!" she said, before she threw Taeyeon's peas in a pot at the television, where his music video were currently played. 

                           "But you liked the rumor, right...." Taeyeon said, smirking.

       "No!" Jessica exclaimed.

       "Yes!" Taeyeon shouted.

       "No!" Jessica exclaimed.

       "Yes!" Taeyeon shouted.

       "No!" Jessica exclaimed.

       "Yes!" Taeyeon shouted.

                           "Yes! What, I mean, no!" Jessica was flustered.

                            Taeyeon smirked. "Told ya' so." Jessica pouted. She disliked everybody already. And Siwon? Where's Siwon? He should be there for her. Instead, he was enjoying his time with Yoojin. Selfish. Wait, or maybe Jessica was the selfish one? Jessica refused to give a damn about that. 


                                       It was another sunny da— Oh, wait, no, maybe not Sunny's day. For some reason, she was suddenly on her bad mood. Tables were flipped— okay, Jessica lied. But she were not as sunny as her name today for some odd reason even she didn't know. 

                             "Sunny, why aren't you sunny?" Jessica asked. 

                            "Because I'm exhausted." Sunny sighed. "Why are you not?"

                            Well, it was obvious Jessica had this little eyebags that Tao didn't mind to be the panda couple with her. "Why should I?" she said, shrugging.

                           "You should be. You are getting married soon." Sunny said. 

                           "Wha- WHAT?" Jessica asked.

                            "Look at the news, baby." Sunny said.

                           Jessica quickly switched on the laptop and went to allkpop.com. It wasn't the most reliable source but as for now, most of the news went there. Therefore, that's the only site that came on her mind. She clicked on a link entitled "Jessica and Hyunjoong, married?" 

                          She was shocked when KeyEast told the media that, "Kim Hyunjoong is marrying Jessica next month and SM was happy for their marriage."

"WHAT?" Jessica shrieked. She didn't knew what will she face through but she knew it's not going to be great. It won't, right?

cliffhanger. o/