Chapter 3

New Love

 

TAEMIN POV

"I haven't done one of these celebrity meets in a long time," Jonghyun said, his lips.

We were doing our first celebrity meet for the trainees in six months. I wonder how many trainees there are now.

We were waiting by the entrance door after all the trainees had gone into the main event room. When we heard, " Today is one of our celebrity meets. Today we have...SHINee!"

That was our que.

The hyungs and I entered the room. The first thing I noticed was that they had gotten a different chandelier. I followed Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho hyung towards the table they had set up for us.

The room was flooded with cheers dirested at us. Someone yelled "SHINee, saranghaeyo!" I was hoping Jonghyun wouldn't cry. He's still a little sensitive from him and Shin Se Kyung breaking up.

"Angyonghaeseyo! SHINee imnida!" we greeted.

I saw this girl, wearing a green shirt that looked really good on her, and her hair long hair was wet, as if she took a shower. She was really pretty. The girl looked really happy so see us. I was strangly very glad. Gladder than usual. No, Taemin. You can't think about this now, my inner boice said. It was right. I can't let myself think about this.

While trying to look at the rest of the audience, the girl and I met gazes. Ger large almond eyes were a warm chocolate brown that I could even see from here. I smiled automaticly and waved. Why did I wave? She smiled in return and blushed. Cute, I thought to myself. Stop, that voice said.

Onew hyung was given the mic, and into it, he said, "Okay! Let's get started!"

YUMI POV

After that....moment, We asked SHINee questions about the celebrity life, trainee life, advice and things like that. Some guy asked, "Do you know any good o videos?" Idiot. SHINee just laughed and said no, and that they dont watch that kind of stuff. Some girl asked "Are you guys single?" Nice way to make Jonghyun suffer.

When all that business was finished, Key took his mic, and said, "Are there any new trainees? Please raise your hand!"

Mine, and about 4 other hands went up. I felt those almond eyes looking at me. My hands started to sweat a little knowing that.

"Please come up to the front!" Key said again.

Me, and the 4 others walked up to the front, and stood there, in a line. Three were guys, and the other one was a girl. The guys had that typical boy-band look, and the girl was like a little Goo Hara. Super pretty.

 "Do you guys know Kpop dances?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nae," The five of us said together.

"We are going to play a game. We'll play different Kpop songe, and you have to dance to them. There will also be a few free style beats. Ready?" Minho explained in that deep voice of his.

We nodded our heads yes, and the game began.

My heart was pumping super fast, and I looked at Hana unnie for comfort. The gave an encouraging nod, and gave me a thumbs up along with that beautiful smile that she had.

The first song was SHINee's Lucifer. I knew this song inside and out, along with the dance. It started with the tutting part in the begining. I danced my heart out, knowing his eyes were still on me. I felt so happy, yet nervous that I was going to fall to fall onto my . I loved this song because it was what got me into Kpop. It lulls me to sleep, or gets me hyped up when I'm feeling low.

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge
Neoman gadeuk chae ulge
Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER
Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui mabeobeun LUCIFER
Dagaseomyeon neoneun machi cheonsa gadeun eotgullo nareul saneun iyura malhago, malhago

 
I