Chapter 1

New Love

"Um...hello?"I said shyly.

I was about to walk into my new dorm room, when the wheel of my suitcase got stick on the doorstop.

I tried to wiggle it free, but I ended up yanking the thing.

"Crap," I muttered to myself.

When I finally freed the wheel, slowly, and as gracefully as I could, pulled me, and the suitcase into the room.

The first thing that struck me was a wonderful French vanilla smell that was like a warm welcoming hug. It reminded me of a hot vanilla pastry right from the oven. The actual room was bigger than I though it'd be. There was a window in the middle of the back wall from where I was, standing in front of the door, that let in a flood of sunshine. On each side, was a single twin mattress bed. On the left side of the room, it was obvious it was occupied. Posters and magazine clippings took over the white wall, and left no space. The bed was neatly made, with a pink, purple, and white polka-dot bed spread. Pictures of SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior, and many other groups were all over her side. The right side of the room looked like a blank piece of paper compared to the left. There wasn't a thing on the wall, or a wrinkle on the bed. The room was perfectly divided so all the decoration abruptly stopped smack in the middle, and went into a barren desert of nothing.

"Hello?" I asked again, louder this time.

When I exhaled, and set my bad and purse on top of the troublesome suitcase, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hm?" I said, turning around.

To my suprise, I faced a girl, a really, really, gorgeous girl with a kind expression on her flawless face, whose hair was wet, as if she just took a shower.

"Anyong! You must be my new roomie! Kim Yumi, is it?" the girl said, holding out her slender, feminine hand.

I took it and shook hands with her. Ew, my hand feels so manly, big, and rough compared to hers. Note to self: get a hand treatment.

"I'm Choi Hana! I am 17 years old. How old are you?" she greeted.

"Um, sixteen,"  was my simple reply.

"Okay! dont call me sunbae or anything. Call me Unnie,"

I smiled in return, and went to unpack. I thought to myself, I am finally an SM trainee, but...I feel so ugly next to unnie....

 

 

 

YAY! My first fanfic on my birthday! ^_^. I have never written a story before, so I'm not very good. Thanks for reading! It really means alot to me. I love to hear feedback from others! Please comment, and subscribe! Please no rude comments. Anyong! ( sorry it's so short. hehe..)