The Four Months Deal

Ms. Man Hater Turns Into A Casanova Princess [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is their first day at school. Yoona and Krystal belongs to Section A. As well as Suho and Kai. They are already 1st year college taking business management course.

 

"Okay class, welcome to SM Academy. I am Mr. Choi Siwon, your adviser for the first semestral." Their teacher said. "I want you to introduce yourselves." 

 

Then the students went infront of the class one by one to introduce their selves. Its already Krystal's turn. 

 

"Hi~ I'm Jung Soojung, or you can call me Krystal. I grew up in the USA together with my family. Nice to see you all. And oh! My attitude is based on how you treat me." She said and winked. 

 

On the other hand, Suho smiles. "Dude, that girl is mine don't you dare play with her." Luhan just rolled his eyes.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo chonun Im Yoona imnida. Nice to meet you all." Yoona smiled. "Just a friendly reminder, I'm a manhater." Yoona said and went back  to her seat.

 

Unfortunately, Luhan is seating beside Yoona. That's why when Yoona came back to her seat, Luhan raised an eyebrow at him. 'Nobody cares if you're a manhater' Luhan said to himself and he smirked. 

 

"Lu Han imnida. Chinese, but I grew up here in Korea." That's all and then Lu Han went back to his seat.

 

'Arrogant.' Yoona thought. Before Luhan sitted to his chair, he looked at Yoona and winked. 'Irritating!' Yoona again said to herself.

 

"Kim Junmyeon imnida. But just call me Suho." Then he smiled, showing his angelic smile that captures every girls heart. 

 

On the seat, Krystal is giggling. 

 

-Break time-

 

"Hey dude! You're spacing out." Suho said to Luhan. "What are you up to?

 

"Uhm.. The girl Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter