Pardon me, Baby?

Pardon me, Baby?

"I bet that Italy's going to win the match!" He said as he opened his beer can.

"Hell No! It's Brazil. Totally Brazil!" He said while focusing on the television. The score was tied.

"I win, you do whatever I say, You win, I'll do whatever you say. Deal?" Jun took a slip and slammed the can on the brown coffee table.

"Your on!"

  Italy swift pass the members of the team. Until Brazil swift enought to catch it with the quick feet. Ohno cheering wildly as Jun sits down in amusement. Ohno died down when Italy swooped the ball and the game ended with a power kick to Brazil's net. Satoshi kisses his teeth in dissapointment, meanwhile Jun shows off his horrific dance moves. Ohno pouting of his lost.

"Dammit, almost Brazil. Almost"

"Better luck next time, Oh-chan" Jun giggled.

"Yeah...okay..What do you want me to do?" 

"Come here tomorrow, same time" 

"I better not waste my time having your gay'n'proud spirit right in my face" Jun frowned.

"Gay and PROUD? Baby...I swing both ways!" He smiles like a champion, while Ohno slaps his forehead because Jun is the biggest baka he ever knew.

"Yeah, but I don't swing both ways. I swing striaght and I don't need your rainbow...gayness..." He shuddered,

"You won't be tomorrow" Jun smirked.

"What? Excuse me?" Satoshi became puzzled, but did not ask anymore questions before Jun goes all out about how biual he is.