fanfics

a pinch of sugar

description: kyungsoo gets caught reading fanfics about himself… and a certain leader. 

m || drabble-ish, oneshot || im so sorry... please forgive me...

warning: , slight mentions of / ual situations. don't like? don't read.

no one was meant to find out. it was a secret that only kyungsoo and his internet history knew about. only him and his internet history shared and it was meant to stay that way. it wasn’t planned that he was going to fall asleep after , completely forgetting about exiting the web browser the next morning. so it came as a surprise when baekhyun came into his room with stiff movements and a horrified look on his face as he handed kyungsoo his laptop, mumbling a “you’re secret is safe with me.” before exiting the room, closing the door. 

kyungsoo had to think longer than usual to figure out what baekhyun had witnessed and most likely read because honestly, if he saw a title named “call me oppa” he would be curious to see what it would be about. kyungsoo face palmed himself, sighing before sitting back onto his bed and opening the web browser. he opened his history and felt his eyes enlarge. baekhyun had read all, and when i say all, i mean all, of kyungsoo’s bookmarked fanfics. and, if you didn’t know, mostly all of kyungsoo’s bookmarks are related. kink. role play. cross-dressing. anything and everything. 

a blush flushed kyungsoo’s face. he was embarrassed, of course. someone had read something that was supposed to be private. even though it wasn’t as bad as his own parents reading what he had been getting off on, it was almost like his own brother had read it. and to be honest, that’s much more worst than his parents (in kyungsoo’s opinion of course.)

with a shaky exhale, kyungsoo exited out of his web browser and turned off his laptop, setting it onto his bed. 

i need to stop. kyungsoo thought. he really didn’t want another member to find out his little secret. he was already mortified by baekhyun’s small encounter with it. i really need to stop

-

it’s been two weeks. two ing weeks since kyungsoo had read a single fanfic. and he’s beginning to feel frustrated. he had been staring off into space during their breaks after practice, sometimes he gazes at joonmyeon, watching sweat roll down the older’s neck, and kyungsoo just wants to go over there and make him even more sweaty. 

he soon realizes what he’s been thinking and shakes his head, smacking his cheeks lightly. stop it do kyungsoo. just stop. he sighs, hands still on his flushed cheeks, gaze slowly dropping towards the floor. i can’t do this anymore. 

that night, when he was sure that everyone was fast asleep, he pushed down his sweats (the black ones with “wolf” on it in white), and wrapped a hand around his limp length. he pulled slowly on it, bottom lip into his mouth, teeth massaging it, softly gnawing. 

he closed his eyes, length hardening quickly, and breathing becoming more erratic. he thought. he thought of joonmyeon. and it turned him on even more. 

"h-hyung… you don’t have to do this… nng." 

joonmyeon chuckled as he mouthed kyungsoo’s length. “but i want to.” he says, voice angelic as ever. “i want to pleasure you.” he mumbled as he the sensitive tip. kyungsoo moaned causing joonmyeon to laugh a bit. “you’re so cute, even when you’re stretched out like this.” he chuckled causing kyungsoo to blush. 

"h-hyung… don’t say things like that…" kyungsoo muttered into his hands. 

kyungsoo pulled even harder onto his length, finding it harder to hold in his moans. a moan slipped out of his mouth and he stopped, looking over to see if jongin was still asleep. after hearing jongin’s soft snores emitting from underneath the other’s covers, kyungsoo sighed in relief before proceeding. 

"oh, kyungsoo. you taste so good." joonmyeon mumbled as he on kyungsoo’s glistening head, tonguing his overly-sensitive slit. kyungsoo moaned again. "so. damn. good." 

kyungsoo came with an audible exhale, his seed spilling over his hand and onto his sheets. and after a few moments, kyungsoo grabbed a few tissues from his bedside table and wiped himself clean, tossing it into the garbage after he slipped into his sweats. 

he laid back into his bed, eyes fixated onto the ceiling. he then heard his stomach growling. with a sigh and a glance at the clock, he pushed his covers off and quietly walked over to the door, slipping out of his room and walked to the kitchen. 

much to his surprise, the kitchen light was on and lo and behold, joonmyeon was there, leaning against the counter with his glasses perched at the bridge of his nose, a book in one hand and the other arm resting on his stomach. 

joonmyeon looked up and smiled at kyungsoo. “couldn’t sleep?” he asks and kyungsoo blushes, nodding. 

"yeah. i’m a bit hungry." kyungsoo had said before walking over to the fridge and taking out some left over kimchi spaghetti out of it. 

joonmyeon chuckled. “i bet you are. you didn’t eat that much today. you were spacing out a lot today… are you okay?” he asked, taking a seat next to kyungsoo after the former had put his plate into the microwave.

he leaned in close to kyungsoo. his breath was on his ing neck. hot and lingering. kyungsoo swallowed. “everything’s fine, hyung.” he reassured. “everything.” 

joonmyeon opened his mouth to say something, getting interrupted by the microwave obnoxiously beeping. kyungsoo stood, taking the plate out and grabbing a fork from the dish rack and exiting the kitchen. 

"night, hyung. see you tomorrow." kyungsoo bluntly says before quickly walking back to his room, leaving a slightly confused joonmyeon sitting at the table. 

kyungsoo shut his door, breathing hard and uneven. he bit onto his lip and slipped into bed, food still in hands. he sighed as he downed his food quickly, placing it onto his bedside table and covering himself into his sheets. 

cursing himself, he pulled down his sweats for another round. 

-

a few days had passed since that incident (it wasn’t really an incident, but kyungsoo was still embarrassed.) kyungsoo had been imagining his leader in all sorts of scenarios that involved both joonmyeon and him. and sometimes, occasionally, baekhyun (kyungsoo didn’t know why, but he thought it had something to do with baekhyun knowing about his little secret.) 

the other night, kyungsoo’s brain had somehow conjured up the idea of joonmyeon being a teacher and that he was a student in his class. they ed on his desk after school and kyungsoo couldn’t help but come from just the thought of it. 

it had became so bad that whenever kyungsoo saw joonmyeon, he would envision him as whatever kyungsoo had previously thought of him as. one day at practice, he had saw joonmyeon lying on the floor, panting heavily from their intense dance practice. kyungsoo had envisioned him , with him atop of him, kissing onto his neck, and slowly grinding their hard ons together. that night, kyungsoo stayed in the bathroom for fifteen extra minutes. 

when he came out, there was no sign of any of the members. like usual, he would think that his fellow members went to bed early since tomorrow was their day off and they were probably going to be going out to do some shopping or something. 

with a sigh, he decided that he would dig in their fridge for something edible and possibly catch up on some dramas or even better, his reading

he approached the kitchen, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, and was surprised to see joonmyeon lounging on the couch, the same book in his hands and glasses on. kyungsoo gulped because joonmyeon looked so professional. almost like a teacher. a teacher that would bend him over and him senseless that is. 

joonmyeon looked up, as if on queue, and smiled. “how was your shower?” he asked, and kyungsoo gave him a small smile. 

"it was nice. the warm water really helped with my sore muscles." he chuckled and joonmyeon smiled, placing his book down and standing up, stretching his arms before turning his head and flashing kyungsoo a large, angelic smile. kyungsoo doesn’t notice how joonmyeon’s eyes look him up and down and how he hums in approval. 

"well, i’m going to slice a watermelon. do you want me to cut extra for you?" he asks and joonmyeon doesn’t answer. kyungsoo looks at him and is shocked to see joonmyeon making his way over to him, eyes half-lidded and tongue lolling out to dampen his lips. "h-hyung?" 

before kyungsoo knows it, he’s lying on the couch, towel ripped off of his body and a chill going through his spine. his whole body, actually, by the way joonmyeon is leaving lingering touches on it here and there. 

kyungsoo lets out a loud, wanton moan after joonmyeon mouths at his growing length, covering his mouth once he noticed how loud it was. 

"hyung. stop it. th-they’ll hear us…" kyungsoo pleads. 

"the other members left awhile ago to go drinking. it’s just you and me, jagi.” joonmyeon mumbled as he onto the sensitive head. kyungsoo threw his head back, eyes rolling to the back of his head from the sensation. 

"oh god, hyung.” kyungsoo moaned, lacing his fingers into joonmyeon’s slightly longer hair (he hadn’t had time to cut it since they were busy with practicing for their new album.) “hyung…” 

-

"baekhyun told me." joonmyeon says while kyungsoo’s still catching his breath. kyungsoo, finally understanding what joonmyeon meant, widened his eyes as he turned to look at the former. 

"w-what?" he asks in disbelief. 

"oh, don’t act so innocent. he even showed me those little fanfics you’ve been reading. you have some taste in text.” he comments. “some people have crazyimaginations.”

kyungsoo blushes. hard. face flushed with a deep shade of red that tinted his ears as well. “uh… yeah…” kyungsoo says sheepishly. 

"oh. and also. you need to learn how to be quiet." joonmyeon says. kyungsoo turns to him. 

"huh?"

"i heard you in the bathroom, ." joonmyeon chuckles. 

"what? y-you did?" kyungsoo’s blushing even harder. 

"i also heard you a couple of days ago. it’s cute." he comments and kyungsoo elbows him in the side, not hard, though. "maybe i need to teach you how to be quiet." joonmyeon states, looking at kyungsoo with lust in his eyes. 

kyungsoo gulps.

"please do."

 

| - | = | - |

 

so... yeah... was it good...? i don't know..