Don't Cry Little Ghost

Don't Cry Little Ghost

-Why are you crying?

Asked Taec Yeon full of concern for the petit girl who was in front of him. The day was dark and cold perfect for the last good bye trip for the Teacgui couple. It was melodramatic, melancholic and romantic, exactly the effect that Taec Yeon was looking for, but the mood had been ruined by the rebellious tears that were uncontrollably rolling down Guigui’s cheeks.  However, he had to admit that Guigui’s eyes full of tears only made her look more adorable and magical. He had to fight his sudden urge to hug her tightly until all her sadness had gone away. But damn it his was supposed to be a happy day and he was supposed to be upset with his partner not amazed by her beauty.

-It is because this is our last meeting and we are breaking up. Are you not sad Oppa?-  Responded Guigui with eyes full of sadness.

Taec Yeon answered with a boisterous laugh. By God, his little ghost was beautiful. He did not think that he could live a day without seeing her face, hearing her voice and bearing her ridiculous pranks.

-Guigui, we do not have to be sad. This is only for the show, remember? We are not really breaking up. We still get to talk over the phone and have secret dates

 The tears did not halt their journey down Guigui’s cheeks, but continued to fall mercilessly, every tear painfully stabbing Taec Yeon’s heart.

-Don’t cry Little Ghost. Begged Taec Yeon

-I know Oppa, - enunciated Guigui slowly as if she was talking to someone who had difficulties understanding

- But I cannot stop thinking that this could be real. I do not think that I could have said Good bye to you.

She held on to Taec Yeon tightly. Taec Yeon brought her closer to him as he rained light kisses on her hair and face.

-Neither could I Guigui, neither could I. However, this is not the case we do not have to separate today little ghost and stop being stubborn we need to finish filming this last episode. Also, as much as I love your crying face we cannot let all Korea see it too often. This … beautiful… face… is … only … mine.- He accentuated each word with a kiss on her pouty lips.

-Hahaha. Oppa you are too much.- Guigui finally smiled and the knot that had formed in Taec Yeon’s chest slowly dissipated.

- No, I am not. You are just too cute- Taec finished with one last peck tactfully placed on her forehead.

 – Now, go on to fix your makeup. I have a surprise for you.

Guigui’s eyes became filled with happiness and wonder and as soon as this happened Taec Yeon felt his hearth flutter. She was going to be the death of him.

-A surprise? What is it? – Asked Guigui almost jumping with excitement. Taec Yeon signaled with his hand for her to get closer and in a low voice near her ear said

–Little Ghost it is a surprise. If I tell you what it is it won’t be a surprise anymore. Now, go. Remember the faster you go the faster you will find out.

He finished with a light push.

Guigui glared cutely at him, but Taec Yeon only smiled with satisfaction. His little ghost could not resist a surprise.

-Okay Oppa I will go, but it better be good or else… -She smiled as she made a fist with her small hands and turned to leave but before she entered the makeup tent she turned towards Taec Yeon.

-Oppa?

-Huh?

-I love you!

Teaec Yeon tried unsuccessfully to hide his blissfulness, but failed miserably. Guigui quickly entered the tent leaving behind a foolishly happy Taec Yeon.