Chapter 7

Unforgettable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  No ones pov
             It's been three days since the incident, and Ara has been smiling a lot and trying to ignore Baekhyun. And if course, she's failing miserably .
            Then on the other hand, Baekhyun being the handsome and popular boy, quickly made friends with the school's kingas. The kinga group has 12 members, including Baekhyun. They call themselves EXO.
            Right now, the bell had just rang, signaling lunch time, Baekhyun had disappeared with EXO. And as usual, Ara headed towards the rooftop garden.
Ara's pov
           I absentmindedly smile and punch the code into the code pad. Slowly, opening the door, I heard loud chattering noise. Suddenly turning both pissed and curious, I headed towards the sounds. I stop and coldly stare at what's in front of me.
         "Oh, hi beautiful, what are you doing here? Haven't seen you around here." said a boy with tanned skin and black hair. To others, he might be y, but to me ...ew, what a flirt. I ignore him as my eyes landed on Baekhyun, laughing and talking with a tall derp like guy.
         "Hello, I really hate being ignore you know?" the guys spoke again.
         " Oh, I didn't know, I'm sooo sorry!" I said sarcastically," I just don't like wasting my saliva on boys like you!" I hissed coldly.
         "Ohhhh! You just got burned ,bro!" a prince like boy with doe-like eyes joked.
         The tanned boy scowled and sat back down. " So, what brings you here, Ara-sshi?" Baekhyun ask.
         "No, Baekhyun-sshi, that's what I'm suppose to ask you! Why aren't you socializing in the cafe?" I said icily.
        " Dude! You got such a hottie, and you didn't introduce me!?" the boy with doe-li
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter