Chapter 12

Unforgettable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov
  
        Ara smiled as we entered the gates off Lotte World.  What a happy girl. What could've happend that would've made her so cold? I shook my head and watch the others look around.
        "Luhan!! Look cotton candy!!!" Xiumin screamed and dragged Luhan towards a candy shop.
         "Kris hyung~ buy me something at the souvenir shop please~" Chanyeol said as he tried to do aegyo on Kris.
         "Me too!! You see that jacket on display? I want that one!!! Kris hyung~" Tao join on doing aegyo.
         Soon, everybody left, leaving me with Ara.
          "So it's just me and you, I guess?" Ara asked me, smiling.
          "I guess." I answered her smiling. I felt it. The fluttering feeling. The soundless voice in my head telling me that I'm with the right person. I shook my head. *Byun Baekhyun. You heart is reserved for Ara and only Ara!*
          "Hey, you still there?" Ara asked as she waved her hand in front on my face.
          "Oh... oh yeah. Of course! Do you want to go on any rides or just eat?" I asked her. A gentleman. A gentleman that left his beloved to fend for herself all alone. Yes a gentleman.
          "Do you want to go on the rides? I'm kind of afraid of heights." she answered, rubbing her neck nervously.
          *Afraid of heights? Named Ara? Radiant beauty? Knows how to play 'Happy Memories' ? Doesn't have parents? How come that all sounds like MY Ara? I need to find out more.* "Yeah sure let's just walk around and see. I don't really want to go on rides anyways. " I answered. Anything to find out more about this mysterious girl.
          She smiled. And I felt it again. The way her lips curl up into her mesmerizing smile. But this time, I allow myself to be mesmerized by her. *What if Ara hates me when I find her? If I never find her? Maybe this Ara isn't so bad.*
          By the time I came out of my trance, Ara was already a few steps in front of me.
          "Baekhyun, aren't you coming? Kaja!" she ran back and link her arm with mine and dragged me with her. *Baekhyun... That voice!  How familiar that sounds!! How nice it sounds!*

**Fast Forward**

          We bought our drinks at a cafe and sit at the tables outside. Ara smiled down at her drink.
          Time to get to work. "Ara-ah. I want to know more about you. Why don't you tell me about yourself? I won't tell anyone anything with you don't want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter