Chapter 10

Unforgettable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun po
     
      I woke up in the morning an hour before Ara, so I can get ready for school. I quickly went to the restroom and dye my hair a blueish-blonde color. I smiled to myself, "Ara will never notice me like this!" I then hide all my things, hair spray, hair dye, and everything else. 
     Again I quickly ran to the mini drawer in the hallway to grab my uniform. I wear my shoes quickly and went out the door. I met up with my EXO hyungs after I went to the bakery. 
       "Hey Sehun!" I groaned. Baekhyun was the first to notice me! 
       I manage me best not to glared and keep calm. "Hyung!" I waved my hand. I ran quickly to Luhan hyung and gently hit him on the back. The school fangirls had been really into this 'HunHan' thingy. It is true that out of all of EXO, I'm closest with Luhan hyung, but I like him as a bro, not a lover. I guess you know what I mean. 
       "Aye, guys," Suho hyung and Kris hyung said, "it's pretty late, we've got to get to school."
       Luhan hyung smiled sneakily and whispered to me, "Since when have we've been on time?" I laughed quietly.

Ara pov
    
      "Omo! I'm late!" I grab the lunch that Sehun made for me last night and ran all the way to school.  
       "Mianhe, I'm late." I bowed to the teacher. I suddenly heard laughing, so I looked up. *Aish, the teacher is not here yet!* I smiled awkwardly at my fellow classmates and the laughing immediately stopped. Once I sat into my seat, the whispering began.
       "Aye, did you guys see that? She smiled! Or was it just me?" I heard a girl ask doubtfully.
     I sighed. How come its a miracle when I smile? Then, this quite okay looking boy approached me with a box of chocolate and a card. 
      "Do-do you want to go out?" I found it so cute when he stuttered. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the youngest of EXO popped out and reject the boy's confession. Sehun, I think his name was.  "No she doesn't!" He rejected rudely. 
    "I understand." The young boy said, tears b his eyes. He looked around at EXO and said, " Why would she go out with someone like me when EXO is here? EXO gets everyone!" He then stormed out the classroom. 
     Kai approach me. "I'm sorry about this. Sehun-ah! Why did u do that? The decision was Ara's, not yours!" 
    Sehun looked down at his shoes and said, "He wasn't good enough for her!"
     Finally coming out of my trance, I said, "Hey guys, it's ok. I was gonna reject him anyways," I manage to force out. "By the way, do u want to hang out after school today? I'm free this afternoon." I smiled at them. 
       Luhan's jaw dropped. "Did your here that?" Luhan said. "Pretty girl ask us to accompany her!" Shaking his head, he said, "I mean, I'm in! Who else wants to hang out?" 
       "Me!" answered Kai.
       "Me too!" answered Kris.
       " Well, we have nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter