Dancing with Another Guy = Jealousy

Dancing with Another Guy = Jealousy

A/N I actually want you guys to listen to Austin's What About Love. It's actually a really good song and my fellow Mahomie and I are spazzing so yea

Narrator's POV

"What about love? What about our promises? You take it all and leave me nothing-" Austin Mahone's What About Love? blasted through the practice room. A girl mouthed the words as she danced to the rythym of the music.

"yah, why didn't you tell me that you were practicing today?" Lay asked entering the room, giving the girl a good fright. She let out a quick scream before stopping the music and sitting down in the middle of the practice room.

"I didn't wanna bother you oppa, you seemed really tired from two performances today." Jinri said wiping her sweat with a towel

"ey, I'm fine" Lay denied "come on, you can't do your dance without me. I'm your partner remember?"

"I know, I know" she said

"but you're getting really good Jin-ah, almost as good as me" Lay said proudly

"yah, I am as good as you oppa" Jinri said

"whatever you say kid" Lay said patting her head. She scowled at him and blew on his neck making Lay flinch and fall to the flower "you little-"

"byeong~" she said innocently puffing her cheeks. Lay glared before standing up and chasing her around the practice room. Those two were like brother and sister, probably because they've known each other since young. Jinri and Lay go way back in China. They were basically in diapers together. EXO, though, didn't know how close Lay and Jinri really were, they just assumed that they were friends through SM.

"hyung?" Baekhyun asked entering the room. His eyes shifted to his girlfriend whose waist was encircled by Lay's arms. He let go of her and the three stood awkwardly "I just uh...wanted to know where you were..."

"Baekhyun-ah" Lay said watching the boy close the door

", no practice tonight oppa. I'll see you tomorrow" Jinri said hastily chasing after her boyfriend "Baekhyun! yah Byun Baekhyun! stop"

"Jinri, let go of me" Baekhyun muttered as he felt her hand grip around his wrist "just go back to whatever you were doing"

"Baekhyun-ah, that was nothing. We were just goofing around, nothing's going on between us. I swear" Jinri pleaded knowing how easily jealous her boyfriend can get

"then why was he hugging your waist? Is there something you're not telling me about?" he asked anger finally flashing through his eyes

"he was chasing me cuz I tickled him. That's it. We are just friends" she said

"but-"

"believe me Baek" Jinri whispered snaking her arms around his neck. On instinct, he locked his arms around her waist, connecting gazes. Jinri always felt lost in his eyes. They always enchanted her. "nothing is going on between me and him"

"I believe you" he said nuzzling her nose. She smiled and leaned in to peck her lips

"I'll see you tomorrow" Jinri said pulling away giving another short peck before making her way to her dorm room.

***

Jinri's debut day was quickly approaching, she and Lay had to keep on practicing day after day, meaning less couple time with her and Baekhyun. The members were wondering what was going on between the two, even the BaekRi fans were wondering why she was being so close to Lay lately. Some EXO fans were even starting to ship LayRi. The EXO members were currently waiting for Jinri's debut stage with Lay. Baekhyun, honestly, wasn't in the best mood watching the practice stage and seeing how closely interactive the two were.

"hyung, are you and Jinri noona okay? You're not fighting or anything right?" Kai asked only to get dragged away by Chanyeol. The only one who knew about Lay and Jinri's relationship was Luhan and he hated to see all these misunderstandings.

Baekhyun stormed up to Lay and Jinri who were laughing about something in Chinese. He punched Lay in the face before angrily staring at Jinri

"Baek..." she said scared

"just friends huh? For these past few weeks all you've been doing was spending time with Lay! You declined all the dates that I've set up for us! Do you even like me anymore?!" Baekhyun outraged unable to keep his feelings in anymore

"Baek, how can you say that? I love you. You know that. I've just been busy preparing for my debut. I'm sorry" Jinri said softly taking hold of his hands. He roughly pulled his hands away

"don't touch me" he said harshly, way colder than he expected "just go to Lay. You have another guy, I'll get another girl. We're through"

"Baekhyun" she said tears b her eyes. She was going to go chase after him but a hand stopped her. Lay shook his head as she looked up at him

"Jinri and Lay, standby" a staff member said attaching a mic to the girl

"oppa..." she muttered

"don't cry now Jin-ah, be strong for your stage." Lay said giving her a comforting hug "we'll stick by this together kiddo, just like when we moved here"

"okay oppa" Jinri nodded

"maybe something is going on between noona and hyung" Sehun said as Baekhyun made his way back into the room

"aish chincha! You all are stupid! There is NOTHING between Lay and Jinri! They basically are siblings. Lay and Jinri grew up together in Changsha. Their parents were cousins making them 2ND COUSINS. You guys are all so stupid. Especially you Byun Baekhyun. Jinri told you nothing was going on. I know you get jealous easily but you should at least believe in your girlfriend. God, sometimes I want to strangle all of you" Luhan said storming out of the room from irritation. The first, of Luhan's many dramatic walk-outs.

***

Jinri and Lay finished their performance with a standing ovation. That healed some of Jinri's broken heart. The girl got called to an interview backstage.

"Many fans have been observing yours and Lay's close interaction. Is there something going on between you two? What about you and Baekhyun?"

"Lay oppa and I are cousins. Nothing is going on between me and him" Jinri explained giving an awkward smile.

"and you and Baekhyun?"

"I'm sorry to say that-"

"Jinri and I are going to get married" Baekhyun shouted cutting the girl off. The reporters turned to Baekhyun who panted as he ran to the Jinri

"Baek-"

"I'm sorry. I was stupid. You know how jealous I can get. I should have believed you babe. I know you love me." Baekhyun said cupping her face "this thing that happened made me realize that I can't live without you. You are my second half. The part that completes me. I love you Lee Jinri. I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Baekhyun...I...what about your fans? EXO? my career?" she asked

"my fans will understand, I will still be in EXO, you will still be a dancer. I just want to call you my wife. I love you Jinri. No other girl can make me feel the way that I do for you. You are the #1 girl in my life." he said sweetly "Will you marry me?"

"yes" she nodded feeling the sad tears turn into happy ones "yes, I'll marry you"

"I love you so much" Baekhyun smiled pulling her into a passionate kiss

"you heard it here today everyone. EXO's Baekhyun and SM's new dancer Lee Jinri are getting married!"

"ruining the moment" Lay shook his head "yah Byun Baekhyun! Hurt my little cousin and I'll hurt you"