Intro

Their Elite

"I hate our job." Yunhee groaned, slamming her cup of coffee on the table. Her friend, Sukchul, laughed at her. This was a usual thing for her since she heard the news of her being transfered from f(x) to Exo. "I am serious, I don't see why I am even their Elite." She cried, stomping her foot in a childish member. Sukchul told her to calm down, they were attracting too much attention, although he still smiled at her behavior. Yunhee pouted, throwing her friend a final glare before drinking her coffee.

 

At the moment they were in SM's cafeteria, eating after the business meet for the Elites. It was a meeting mainly because SM needed to assign two of them to Exo after the large amount of sasaeng fans getting too extreme. No one. No ONE wanted that job, the job was too crazy and stressful. And she was the 'lucky' one to get it. "I thought you would be happy surrounded by handsome boys?" Sukchul asked her. She rolled her eyes, wondering if he was serious. "One there is way too many of them, that means more work, two I have to work with Hana and three I was supposed to be transfered to Super Junior." She said, brushing her bangs out of her face. "Speaking of Hana shouldn't you be reporting to their dorms now?" He asked.

Yunhee looked up at the clock in the cafeteria, 'Oh .' She quickly stood, grabbing her duffel bag and ignoring Sukchul lecturing about her language. "I will talk to you later." She shouted as she left. 'Good bye peaceful days.'

- - - - -

"You are late." Hana said tapping her heels. Yunhee said nothing, just rolling her eyes at her senior. 'Why is she even dressed like that?' Hana thought, Yunhee sighed, catching this. She really didn't want to deal with this. She glanced at the older female's outfit then her own. Hana was wearing a tight black dress with a white blazer and black pumps. While she had on jeans, a white top and sandy cargo vest with lace details on the pockets. And black converse.

"I don't see what is wrong." She mumbled under her breath. Hana ignored her and knocked on the boys dorm. "Oh, Annyeonghaso." Suho greeted. He let the two women into the dorm after seeing their ids. Yunhee stepped over their messily scattered shoes and walked into the large dorm. 'So crowded.' She thought seeing the walls covered and the dorm fully furnished. She wondered if it was because there was so many of them. They walked in to see all if Exo gathered in the living room. She glanced at Hana and was happy she couldn't read her thoughts at the moment, she could feel her giddiness vibrate off her.

"We are members of Elite and are assigned to help control your sasaeng and anti fan problems." Hana said in an professinal tone. "We have been in the group for years and helped many. As you may know we have ablities a common skill of mind readinflg. But don't let our apperance fool you, we are more skillful in more ways than you can imagine." She giggled in a way that made Yunhee want to barf. 'Laying it on thick there I see.' She thought loudly, hoping Hana picked up the hint. "So let us introduce ourselves. My name is Hana but you can call me Noona if you want." She finished, giving the guys a wink. "My name is Yunhee. Happy to meet you all." Yunhee said with a small smile though lifting her hand lazily as a hello.

 

"We are one, Exo." The males shouted, greeting their Elites.