Seoul High School

I Think You're Mistaken

"Hello class, we have a new student today. Please welcome Kim Hwayoung, and treat her well. Hwayoung.. you will be sitting .... there. Now everyone, quietly study." The teacher pointed to an empty desk in the back. You bowed to the teacher and walked to the back of the room. On your way to your desk, you saw a handsome boy sitting in the corner, staring out the window looking disinterested. His headphones were on and he wasn't paying attention to what was going on in class.

You took a seat at the empty desk and the girl next to you looked excited at your arrival.

"Hi there, my name is Subin" the girl chimed.

"Hey. I'm Hwayoung."

"So. Let me give you an introduction to this class. Up there in the front is the smartest kid in the class, she's ranked number four in the whole school. Her name is Hyerim. And over there in that corner are the bums of the class. They don't really take school seriously and always sleep during lessons. And over there is flower boy, Luhan. He's pretty smart too and all the girls love him."

You looked up to Luhan who sat a few seats away from you. He turned around and gave you a wink and you couldn't help but blush at him.

"I think that's about it", Subin finished.

"Wait", you grabbed Subin's arm. "What about him", you whispered as you pointed at the mysterious boy in the corner.

"Him? Oh that's Sehun. Don't get me wrong. He's a weird kid though. Doens't really talk to people and doesn't really pay attention in class either but no one minds him and neither do the teachers. They just let him do whatever he wants. But you don't want to get mixed with him. Girls try and approach him but he never takes them seriously."

Luhan approarched your desk. "Hey nice to meet you, I'm Luhan."

"Hwayoung." The both of you shook hands and Luhan nodded to Subin, who got up from her seat to talk to someone else. Luhan took a seat next to you.

"So how are you finding your first day. Like the school?"

Sehun eyes flickered to you and Luhan sitting and talking together and then looked back out to the window.

"Yeah it's great." You leaned into Luhan and whispered. "Why is Sehun like that though."

"Sehun? Oh don't mind him, he's always like that. Never smiling, always moping in the corner. You can try talking to him but that's not going to do any good."

You got up out of curiousity and walked over to Sehun. He wasn't looking at you but still outside the window and you tapped on his shoulder. At first there was no repsonse and you tapped on his shoulder again. Sehun turned around and pulled his headphones off. "What do you want" he stammered, giving you cold eyes.

How can someone so handsome come out to be so scary?

"My name is Hwayoung", you held your hand out to Sehun.

He looked at your hand and then back up to your face. "Sehun." He put his headphones back on and looked out the window again.

You went back to your seat where Luhan was still sitting. "I told you he was a cold guy. You should try inviting him to the movie event at school tonight."

Luhan gave you a little push and you were back at Sehun's desk.

You tapped on Sehun's shoulder again. "Sehun..."

Sehun sharply turned to look at you again. "WHAT."

You started fiddling with your fingers. "Are you going to the movie event tonight.. You want to go together?"

Sehun smirked at you which caught you off guard. "No."

Luhan came up behind you and spoke to Sehun. "Sehun c'mon you should go. I'm gonna go, you should come along. It'll be fun."

Sehun was still looking away. "Not interested"

Luhan put his hand on Sehun's shoulder. "C'mon."

Sehun blinked a few times,"Fine."

"See you both tonight." Luhan winked at you and patted your head.

 

Later that night you were at the movie event and the three of you had just boughts your snacks and headed into the theater. You found a couple of empty seats in the middle. You sat down with Sehun and Luhan where you sat in the middle with Luhan to your right and Sehun to your left.

Halfway through the movie, Sehun was already disinterested and wished he hadn't agreed to come in the first place. You were getting sleepy as well. Not because the movie was boring but because it was so long. Luhan took the opportunity of you falling asleep to put his arm around your shoulder. He leaned your head onto his shoulder and held you while watching the movie.

Sehun saw what Luhan did and angrily whispered at him. "Luhan what are you doing?!"

Luhan whispered back, "What? She's cute. And she's even cuter when she's sleeping. Do you have something against it? Jealous? You shouldn't of pushed her away when she came up to you."

But you weren't really asleep. Your eyes were just closed and you heard everything that they said.

"That's not what I meant." Sehun seethed.

Luhan waved Sehun off. "This was your problem. Now it's my chance."

After the movie, Luhan walked you home and Sehun was trailing far behind to keep an eye on both of you.

It was getting late but you were already close to your home. When Luhan finally brought you there, you turned and thanked him.  "Thanks for bringing me home Luhan. Today was fun.. even though I fell asleep."

"Don't mention it. I had a lot of fun too." You were standing with your back against the door and Luhan leaned into you. Your eyes widened but then closed, accepting Luhan's soft lips against yours. He had one arm against the door behind you and the other s around your waist. He closed the distance between the two of you, chests touching and absorbed in the kiss.

When the both of you were finally out of breath, Luhan broke free and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Let's do this some other time again."

You blushed as Luhan opened the door for you like a gentleman and escorted you inside.

Luhan closed the door behind him and made his way out.

You had just remembered that you forgot to give Luhan your number so that you could call each other the next time you wanted to hang out. You ran outside and saw Luhan and Sehun talking to each other. You hid behind making sure they couldn't see you.

Sehun's mouth dropped when he saw that kiss and he immediately ran up to Luhan in anger. Luhan caught a glimpse of Sehun and waved at him and when they finally met, Sehun threw a punch at Luhan and connected with his jaw.

You gasped at what Sehun did and was about to go out and help, but you were too scared and stayed where you were.

Luhan screamed, "What was that for!?"

"WHY DID YOU KISS HER."

"Didn't I tell you that you lost your chance already. This is your problem. Not mine. I'm just picking her up because you don't want her."

Sehun pushed Luhan against the wall, pinning him there. "No. You don't get it. You see. I think you're mistaken." Sehun leaned in an gave Luhan a grizzly kiss, shutting his eyes and exploring Luhan's mouth with his tongue. Luhan's eyes widened in shock and then closed as he accepted Sehun. Sehun accepted this as an invitation and his fingers were grasping and tugging on Luhan's hair. 

Sehun broke the kiss. "Don't you ever kiss anyone like that again" and he dove in again for another kiss.

"Okay Sehun I promise." And Luhan began to moan when Sehun buried his face into Luhan's neck and kissed him all over.

Luhan grabbed Sehun by the wrist. "Let's go do this somewhere else."

You didn't hear a single thing they said but stood there with wide eyes and in shock. "Sehun...... IS GAY?!?!"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

HAHAHAHAH how do you like it? did you see the ending coming because of my tags >.> oops haha. It's such a short story.. even for a one shot.. I can't write long stories okay heh.

Anyways I hope you like it ^^

Leave comments pleaseee!!

 

 

LIKED IT? Upvote it ^^