Loving You

Loving You

*Buzzz*

Sungmin's phone buzzed.There's a message.

 

" Oppa,lets go shopping,

my boots,skirts,dresses and nails

are getting old and I must follow the latest trend now.

Kaja Oppa :*

i'll be waiting for you.. 3 o'clock ok bye"

 

No sign of smiling on his face.He stared at the message for some times and sighed.

"Who is it ?" Lee Teuk asked.

Sungmin kept silent.He stood up from the couch and when to fetch his sweater.

Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk watched him as he walked to the door.

"It's her right? Sunny."Lee Teuk asked again.

"Are you still with her?I thought you broke up with her?"Kyuhyun added.

Sungmin stopped walking.He smiled."I'm not sure"

"Yah..shh..they didn't break up yet..."Lee Teuk asked Kyuhyun to keep quiet.

"Ooowhh.How should i know? Sunny didn't contact him for almost a month so i thought their relationship was over."Kyuhyun said innocently.

"I'm going out.."Sungmin walked out.

Lee Teuk shooked his head.Tired and full of sympathy seeing his dongsaeng struggle in love crisis.While Kyuhyun still didn't understand the situation and asked,"Hyung..what's going on here?Why is Sungmin hyung like that ?I'm sure 100% this gotta to do with Sunny."

"You know Kyuhyun,once,there was a cheerful,joyful,faithful guy that only knows the meaning of love and happiness.He hate seeing people around him feeling down.He will give his best to make them happy.One day,he met a girl.She was crying,she looked sad and lonely.She doesn't have a family neither a place to stay that day because her family just got into a terrible accident and died,her irresponsible uncle have confiscated all their family property.That guy felt sympathy towards the girl so he took a good care of the girl.He made that girl felt as if she have a family.She then had never cry or feels sad.He would make sure everyday will be a great day for the girl.He even gave up his dream that is to built a beach house for his parents by using up all his saved money to make the girl's dream come true.She became the most talented actress in country thanks to that guy.Soon he fell in love with that girl..."Lee Teuk paused when Yesung joined in,he sat next to Kyuhyun.

Then,Yesung continued,"But he wasn't the only one in love,that girl love him back.She promised to love him forever.So they became the sweetest couple that year.. i  remembered that year..that guy's smile never fades.His love towards that girl grew stronger and stronger as he sees that girl's happy face and succesful in her career.One fine day,that girl told the guy that she had to go to a foreign country where the shooting for her drama takes place,for 6 months.That guy's heart felt heavy to let her go for that long but he trusted her and let her go.They were totally a mad loving couple for the first two months as they kept contacting each other every hour but ..after that,she never answered his calls and never replies his messages..the worst part is,she moved her house to somewhere else without leaving him any clues.She just.. left him.. like that...That stupid guy searched for her everywhere,every day and night,with hopes he could find her and love her with all his heart and to never let her go.He...He..."His tears are welling.

"He waited for her for almost 8 years"Lee Teuk helped Yesung out."Suddenly,when he was watching the international news on TV,that girl showed up on TV,they said,she'll be arriving at Seoul Airport that evening with her fiance.He refused to believe them.He kept on his mind that the girl still loves him.So he rushed his way to the airport.The moment that girl arrived,he went and hugged her infront of everybody.He didn't care if everyone stared at him.All he cares about is ... her."Lee Teuk stopped.

"What happened then hyung?"Kyuhyun asked.His forehead wrinkled as he listens to the story seriously.

"She pushed him.Her fiance punched him on his face.Her bodyguard kicked him infront of everyone.She stood there,watched it as if it was a street show.They threw him into the jail because he hugged an actress on purpose and degrading her.From that day onwards,he never went near the girl again.He only watched her from far or in TV.He cried..in his heart.That joyful person finally cried.He turned out to be a person with full of fears.He's afraid to love again.He's  afraid to get hurt because it's really painful.Even his family doesn't know what to do until now."Lee Teuk looked at Kyuhyun,waiting for another question from him.

"But how come she's here with hyung now?"Kyuhyun scratched his head.

"She came back to him...Sunny came back a year after that incident.Her fiance left her for another woman so she crawled back to Sungmin,begged for sympathy."Yesung answered.

"Sungmin hyung accepted her..but why didn't you guys stopped him?"Kyuhyun gets angry.

"We did.He didn't listen to us kyuhyun..what can we do?Maybe he still loves her"Lee Teuk said.

"To be honest hyung,i just saw Sunny dating with another guy.He was carrying Sunny on his arms like a married couple.Then,I followed them into a hotel.The worker told me that they booked a room 2 days ago that means they have been together for 2 days in a room."Yesung complaint.

"I knew it,i don't know if Sungmin noticed this or not because last time when I,Sungmin and Eunhyuk went to the park we saw Sunny kissing a guy but when i looked at Sungmin he kinda looked like pretending he didn't see it"Lee Teuk added.

"She didn't kiss him.That guy kissed her first."Suddenly,Sungmin came standing right behind of them.He over heard the conversation about Sunny kissing another guy.For sure,he denied that,he trusted her no matter what.

"Sungmin..? When did you- why are you here?Is Sunny here too?"Lee Teuk asked panickly.

"I left my wallet,no she's not here."He took his wallet and walked back to the door.

"Hyung!"Kyuhyun called his hyung.

Sungmin stopped his steps.

"Don't go hyung.End it now.Why are you being like this?Why are you killing your self.Please hyung,we can't stand seeing you suffering like this.We want the old,happy,cheerful Lee Sungmin back."Kyuhyun stood up and expressed everything."What do you think you're doing ? Is this love? Just break up with her.."

"I-I-I can't break her heart."

"But she breaks yours again and again!"Kyuhyun raised his voice.

Sungmin kept silent.

Lee Teuk and Yesung stood up.They were shoked to hear Kyuhyun's voice.But they didn't stop him,Sungmin deserves it they thought.

"Yes,i know that love sometimes need sacrifices but this is not sacrifice hyung,this is self torture.Haven't you heard hyung? that when the relationship doesn't make you a better person or happiest person then you're with the wrong one.Maybe she is the wrong one hyung.She's not for you."Kyuhyun gave a love lecture.

"But what if she really does love me now?"

"You know that's not true hyung"

*Ring ring ring*

Sungmin's phone rang.It's Sunny.Kyuhyun quickly grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Nae,Sunny-sshi?Sungmin hyung is not coming,something came up...."

Sungmin didn't have the heart to even hear the lies so he went into his room.He thought that maybe it's time for him to forget about Sunny.

Seeing Sungmin went into his room,Kyuhyun boldly said,"Sunny-sshi,may i ask you a favour?Can you please leave my hyung ...Sungmin hyung alone..please..i beg you.."

*tuuuuuttttt.* Without any answer Sunny hung up the phone.

As they hoped,Sunny never calls Sungmin again after that.

Sungmin was forced to start a new life.A new life without Sunny.But of course the first few months were hard for him but eventually he succeeded.

All the Super Junior members were happy to have their normal Sungmin back but there's only one more thing that bothers them,Sungmin wouldn't want to fall in love again !

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lovely day,Sungmin went to work early today because his manager is going to introduce him to a new writer or composer for their songs.

Sungmin entered the lift and pressed one of the button.

"Annyeonghaseyo"He greeted a young lady standing next to him.

She smiled but didn't even look at him,She was too busy reading something.They are probably going to the same floor because that lady didn't press any button.

*Ting*

They reached 20th floor.

Sungmin politely asked her to step out from the lift first.

*Dok!*

Sungmin eyes widen.Shoked.

That young lady rubs her forehead."Ouch....."She was stepping out of the lift without seeing where's she heading to and bumped her self on the wall.

"Are you okay?Keunchana?"Sungmin asked.

"Nae, Thanks.."She bowed to Sungmin and entered one of the office.Still not looking at Sungmin.

"Sungmin!"His manager called him from behind.

"I see you  met our new composer.."He said.

"Nae?"Both Sungmin and that lady react at the same time.

'Omo! It's Sungmin!'."Annyeonghaseyo,i'm Im Yuna,nice to meet you"That lady introduced her self and offerred for a hand shake.

"Annyeonghaseyo,na Lee Sungmin"Sungmin smiled and accepted her hand.

"Wow.You are our new composer?but you look so young like a high school girl"Sungmin praised her.

"Nae,i'm young hehe."Yuna giggled."I'm 22 years old."

"Omoo..you became a successful composer at a young age.Congrats~"Sungmin was amazed.

Sungmin's manager ushered both of them into a meeting room.They discussed about their work,songs and more.

2 hours later,they came out.They shake hands and set off.

Sungmin went out of the building first followed by Yuna which is only 10 steps behind.

Each and every single person he met,he'd greet them friendly.That's Sungmin.

He would help other people,chat with them and even plays with the kids around him.

Yuna smiled."Waaa..what is he?An angel?"

'He's handsome and cute at the same time' She thought.'I'm one lucky girl'

 

 

 

Sungmin got home.As he opened the door,everyone(Super Junior) were in the living room staring at him.They were smiling widely.

"I......'m home."Confused Sungmin looked around.

"Hyung!Hyung!Come sit next to me!"Ryeowook called him.

Kyuhyun quickly grabbed Sungmin's hand and pulled him to sit beside him.

"Hyung,we heard that our new composer is a girl,is it true?How's she?Is she pretty?"Kyuhyun asked excitedly.

Sungmin laughed."owhh..so that's what this smiling and staring is all about?Yes,she is beautiful."

"Do you like her?"Eun Hyuk asked out of the blue.

"Nae?Of course not,i just know her."Sungmin said honestly.

All the smiles on their faces faded away immediately.

"Go change your clothes"Lee Teuk chase him away.

Sungmin listened to his hyung.He went into his room to change.

"Yah!You chose the best right?"Lee Teuk asked Kyuhyun to make sure of something.

"Of course hyung ! She was the most beautiful composer among the other composer at the audition.You can ask Ryeowook hyung."

Ryeowook nodded."Yes hyung!She's really a great person,cute and cheerful too,i think she's the most suitable person for Sungmin hyung"He winked his eye.

"The best thing is,she is Sungmin hyung's biggest fan muahaha!"Kyuhyun said happily.Satisfied for sure.

"Okay.Good.Hopefully miracle will happen to Sungmin."Lee Teuk hoped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So there they go.Yuna works as their composer and became part of the family for almost a year now.

She would cook for them sometimes and always makes a special lunch box for Sungmin.Sungmin is her favourite after all.

Every time Sungmin gets his lunch box,he'd blush.He would smile even when he saw Yuna passing by.

"Yuna-sshi,would you like to have a cup pf coffee with me?"Ryeowook invited Yuna.

"Sure,why not?"Yuna agreed immediately.

'Both of them alone?'Sungmin thought.'This is not good' Unrealizing it,he would get jealous easily sometimes.

"Can i join you guys"Sungmin asked to join them.

When Yuna composed a love song,there'll be so many questions about her in his mind. 'Does she has a boyfriend?' 'She can't be having a boyfriend at this young age!Isn't that dangerous ?' 'Wait,she's going to be 23,she'd probably has a boyfriend'

 

 

One day,Kyuhyun approched Yuna.

"Yuna-sshi,can i ask you something?"

"Sure."Yuna gave him a warm smile.

"Do you like Sungmin hyung?"

"Nae?"Yuna's eye widen.Probably shoked.Her faces turned red immediately.

She tried not to smile,but failed."A-a-ani.i'm just one of his fans,that's all."

"Don't lie to me hehehehe.. you do like him.Look,your face turned red.You are blushing."Kyuhyun caught her.

"Shhh!Please dont tell him!"Yuna panicked.

"Hahahahaha i'm not,but ..i want you to tell him."He said.

"Are you crazy?That will not happen.I don't think he will like me back.I heard that he will never fall in love again because of what happened to him in the past."Yuna expressed out her frustration.

"That's why you are here.To cure the wound in his heart.I believe you can do it.We all believe in you."Kyuhyun tried to convince her.

"I don't know...."

"You know what,Sungmin hyung looks happy whenever you are with him.I can feel that he likes you.You care about him,no one have been this care to him,not even his mother.You made him laughed.Every single thing you do will make him smile"

"No...sometimes he avoided me."Yuna said.Dissapointed.

"He must been avoiding you because he's afraid that he will love you more and might get hurt again."

"Then..should i confess to him?"She asked innocently."When?"

"Yes you should.Now.He is in the practice room.Go"Kyuhyun pushed her shoulder gently.

Yuna smiled and said "Fighting!"

She ran into the building to find Sungmin.

'She is cute.If it wasn't for Sungmin hyung i would have her for my self.' Kyuhyun watched Yuna as she runs.

 

 

"Excuse me,do you know where can i find Lee Sungmin?"A young lady asked Yuna.

"uh? aa yea..i know where he is...who are you miss?"Yuna asked her with her sweet smile.

"I'm Sunny,Sungmin's chinggu"She replied.

"Ahhh..Nice to meet you"Clueless Yuna greeted Sunny.

So they entered the practice room.Sungmin was reading a book.

"Oppa....."Sunny ran and hugged Sungmin.

Sungmin was really shoked so does Yuna.

"Oppa...i missed you.."Sunny held his neck and slowly pulled him to her and crashed her lips on Sungmin's.

Yuna's eye started welling.She ran off out of the room and clashed with Kyuhyun.

"W-w-why are you crying.Did Sungmin hyung reject you ?"Kyuhyun panicked.

Yuna cried on Kyuhyun's chest.She didn't answer him.

"Wait here..."Kyuhyun told her to wait while he go and talks to Sungmin.

 

 

In the practice room.

Sungmin pushed Sunny to the left and looked at the door.He rushed himself out but Sunny blocked his way.

"Oppa...i'm sorry.."

"It's okay Sunny.But i have to go now i have something to do"

"What's more important than me Oppa?"

"Someone else"Sungmin answered her straight forward and went out.

He saw Kyuhyun coming towards him.

"Hyung..did you reject her?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Reject who?"Blanked.

"Don't lie hyung,just now Yuna came here to confess that she likes you but suddenly she ran out crying.."Kyuhyun explained.

"Oh noo."Quickly Sungmin ran off to find her.

 

He found her.Yuna sat at the edge of the wall,crying.

"Yuna...."Sungmin called out her name.

Yuna stood up.She wiped her tears quickly and smiled.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you earllier..."He didn't finished his sentences.

"It's okay.I understand.What was i thinking.She must be your girlfriend"Yuna said.

"She's my ex.But.."Sungmin hesitated.

"Keunchana,no need to explain..."Yuna forced a smile and walked away.

Sungmin grabbed her arm and stopped her.He went in front of her.

"I love you"He said and kissed her.

 

He broke the kiss and said,"I love you Yuna,promise me you won't leave me alone"

Yuna nodded several times and smiled.

For the second time,he kissed Yuna again.