Chapter 53

Boy Meets Girl

Yura first came to Kris' house after the news broke out.

She thankfully see his mother. 

She wanted to apologize for everything she ruined.

Mrs. Wu turned to the main door and her calm eyes went dull.

She stood up and walked to meet her supposed to be future daughter-in-law.

"Annyeong haseyo, omonim." Yura greeted, pausing to bow in respect.

She looked up and all she got was a slap as a respond to her greeting.

Yura bit her cheek's inside to stop the forming tears. 

"You're a snake." Mrs. Wu hissed, hands trembling. "After two years with my son, you finally unleashed your inner snake!"

That, Yura couldn't hold in anymore. She cried uncontrollably. Her knees were wobbling.

"Let me explain~"

"Maybe it's time for you to accept that you can't be part of the Wu family, Miss Cho."

Mrs. Kim wiggled her foot out of Yura's pitiful grip.

"You're a disgrace."

Then the main doors open revealing Kris.

He watched her with cold eyes. Yura blinked the tears and stood up.

She turned around and saw him. She was about to approach him but Kris dragged her out.

 

He pushed her away after Kris smashed the door behind them close.

"Kris~"

"What were you thinking?! Should I report you as trespassing?"

His stare was placid. Yura gasped, tears continuously flowing on her cheeks.

"I wanted to apologize~"

"For ruining my image? yours? Park Chanyeol? Us? My family?"

Kris said, bitterly. 

"I'm sorry."

"There. Your apology won't fixed everything now, Yura. We're already over. My family wouldn't care if you'd apologize or not."

We're over. Those words repeated on Yura's head.

Suddenly she felt the coldness of the air and her heart was starting to break.

Yura took one last look at him and got inside her car.

Kris inhaled and briefly closed his eyes.

Even if he cared or didn't, the pain in his heart would still remain and scar forever.

 

"Suho! Do something!"

Naeun exasperated. Her face was totally shocked at the news. 

"Calm down, okay?"

"How could I calm down? Chanyeol's there and, and, Yura's image, their image would be ruined."

Naeun said, finding the right words to say. Suho sighed and called out to stop the production.

"I thought you and Yura are over." Suho said, massaging his temples.

Naeun looked down and smiled weakly.

"I can't let our friendship end. Maybe for her, yes, but I know her, Suho. I know her well."

Suho smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"How many newspapers were out?"

"About 500 I guess?"

Naeun glared at him and Suho threw his hands up in defeat.

"This will be the least thing I can do for my best friend. Work it out."

Naeun went home after settling the newspaper fires.

A maid came to her and gave her a box. It was a familiar box. 

"Who sent this?"

"It was outside the gate, young miss." 

Naeun nodded and dismissed her.

She carried it upstairs and placed it on top of her bed. 

She observed it and noticed that there was a note on top of the side of the box.

"Naeun, I'm sorry. I can't accept all these photos you took of me. Yes, the pictures are you and I but I can't take it. After all I did to you. I'm going to California soon. I'm sorry. - YC "

A tear escaped Naeun's eye. She smiled although it hurts to see the box she gave was back to her.

She opened it and saw tons of photos and on top of the stock was a red nikon camera.

"I bought it for you on your last birthday but I saw that Uncle got you one already so I kept it. I'm giving you this since Chu got adopted by Suho and please do take care of it, Naeun."

Naeun laughed and the tears started to fall and she can't stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aww yura~ 

double update!!