Recovery

Idol Love

Tiffany P.O.V.

I felt better. Way better. I opened my eyes and found a tray. I stared and rubbed my eyes, staring at the glistening plate of food on the tray. There was a plate of scrambled eggs, then 3 slices of bacon, then 2 slices of toast with butter. My mouth watered at the sight, then I saw a cup of orange juice and a small purple bottle. A small note was standing up, leaning against the cup of orange juice. 

I grabbed the paper and opened it. It read. 

Dear Fany-ya, 

You're probably awake when you read this, (duh), but enjoy your breakfast in bed. I checked your temperature early this morning and you were fine. Normal temperature again. 98.7 I really hope you rest today, don't go out and be good. ^^ I know you can be very mischievous. Keke. :) Just kidding. 

Be well and only take 1 pill of medicine. Finish your breakfast and watch some TV. Head Camper still doesn't want you out and neither do I. :) Doctors orders. 

--Nichkhun-- 

I smiled at his concern, it really warmed my heart. I started to eat my breakfast. I checked my watch, it was 8:12. Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I picked it up, and skipped all the 56 messages coming from Sunny and other people. I clicked on the most recent, and it was from Kris-Oppa. 

Annyeong^^ How are you doing, Tiffany? I heard you're not doing so well. :( I hope you feel better soon. Text me back soon~ 

I gulped and pressed reply. 

Annyeong Kris-Oppa. I've been doing well^^ I just got better. But my fever was a pain. TT TT Anyway. I'm fine. :) Eating breakfast here in my dorm. Where are all of you guys? :) 

I put down my phone, and I felt my heart lighten. Kris and Nichkhun.. I can't fall in love with them both. I have to choose one.. but.. that's the point..

I just don't know who.