News

Run Away With Me

 

Chapter 1

 

Moving his shoulder blades in a clock-wise motion, Sehun shooed the flirty maid away as he got up from his bed to retrive his shirt. How could you even call that a massage? He thought as the pain on his back resurfaced. He walked over to the door whilst putting on his plain, white Abercrombie t-shirt. Sehun opened the door and was instantly greeted by the big, broad bodies wearing black shirts. "Move." He ordered and they did as they were told. Sehun walked past the two, big men, past the long hallway, down a smaller set of stairs and into the house's main kitchen "Ah! Sehunnie, you're finally awake!" His mother cheered while she sipped her cup of coffee while his father offered him a stoic nod which he returned curtly. He sat down in front if his mother, next to his father as another flirty maid placed a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon with a glass of cocoa in front of him all the whilst sending him a wink. Holding the silver utensils in hand, he started eating the five star breakfast quietly while his parents conversed with each other.

 

That was how it always went anyways. Sehun would get waken up by one of the maids, forced to lie on his back so that the maid could do her 'work' on him, once she was done he would eat breakfast quietly while his parents talked. Quite the life really. "Yah! Are you listening?" his mother's screechy voice screamed as he blinked a couple of times. "Aish this boy." She muttered but he really didn't care. "Son, me any your mother were just telling you about the wedding." his father said and this quickly got Sehun's attention. He perked his ears up and sat up straight. "What wedding?" He asked. His voice still slightly hoarse from not speaking for a while. "Your wedding silly!" His mother said. A knit formed on Sehun's forhead as he looked at his mother then back at his father. "What?" He asked. "You're getting married." His father confirmed. "To Han's heiress to be more precise." his mother continued happily. Sehun was confused. He was upset. He doesn't know why his parents are suddenly marrying him off, they were fairing quite well, more than well really, so there wasn't really any reason for them to start a partnership with another company. Mr. Oh cleared his throat, cutting Sehun's train of thought. He had sensed his only son's confusion so he decided to explain things further. "Your mother, and Mrs. Han were best friends in high school and they promised each other that they would have their children marry each other." He said as though he was just teaching addition to a boy. Sehun could feel his anger rise. Is that it?! He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. "I don't want to." He said as calm as he could. Frowns made its way on both his parents faces. "That doesn't matter. You're going to marry her whether you like it or not." His father said. "No. I don't want to marry her.." He said, emphasising every word. "I'm sorry honey but the date is already set. Me and Minji are already planning it. Plus, don't you think it would be rude for us to cancel only because you don't want it?" his mother continued. He abruptly stood up, making the chair under him screech and fall onto the tiled kitchen floor. He slammed his palms against the table causing it to shake and spilling the beverages on top of it. "Is that it?!" he screeched. Sure he loved his mother, he would die for her if he had too but the fact that she would give her son away because she doesn't want to be rude is just outragoues. "Sehun, calm dow" his mother went to his side to try and calm him. "How can I calm down when you're practically selling me off? Who does that?!" He screamed as he walked out of the kitched, to his room. "Don't worry honey, the wedding willl continue." Mr. Oh said calmy as he hugged his wife.

 

~*~

 

"NOONA!" Little Yoogeun yelled as he waited for his breakfast. He swung his feet back and forth while thumping the table with his fists. "NOONA!" he yelled again. He started humming the teletubbies tune while he looked around the living room. "NOONAAA!" "COMING!" Ara yelled back. She rushed into the living room with two, plastic plates in hand. She placed one of them on Yoogeun's baby chair table while she placed hers on the coffee table in front of the couch. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and smiled when Yoogeun instantly wolfed down the food she had preapered. "This is so yummy! My noona should be a cheff!" He said through a mouth full of food making Ara giggle in response. Despite only being five years old, Yoogeun was quite the genius. He was the top of his class and knew more than the average five year old. "Yah! Don't eat with your mouth full." She said while clicking the TV on. "Mianhe~" He said cheekily as he took another big bite of his breakfast. Ara flipped through the channels until she landed on the local news. 

 

Headline: OH Corporation's Oh Sehun engaged to HAN Industry's Han EunJi?

 

The two Korean Superpower's heirs have been recently engaged.

Does this mean the two companies that power half of Korean's economy will merge into one great power? 

Oh Sehun and Han Eu-

 

Click. Ara switched the channel to Animax. She didn't really care about the chaebols and their chaebol lives with their chaebol things and chaebol food. She had too many things to do to think of such irrelevant things. "Noona~" little Yoogeun cooed quickly catching his noona'a attention. "Hmm?" "Can I have some milk please?" "Of course you can." She said as she stood up to get her baby brother some milk. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed Yoogeun's favorite cup then filled it up with some fresh milk. She went to one of the shelves and grabbed one of the see through, glass jars filled with sugar and put a teaspoon filled with the sweet to the milk. Yoogeun loves sweet and Ara always made sure that Yoogeun was happy. She placed he jar back to the shelf and went back to the living room. "Here you go." She said, smilling at him. He grabbed the bottle and quickly drank it, a smile appearing when the sweetness touched his taste buds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Author's Note: Annyeong! :) So short chapter right now. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what their like and what their lives and families are like. I'll make sure to update tomorrow when I get home ;) or when I finish reviewing for that stupid test T^T TeeHee~ xD. Oh and don't forget to comment o what you think, yeah? Bye now ^_^ ]
 

 

 

September 1, 2013 10:35 p.m.

1104 words